We Hate Black Women...so much Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » We Hate Black Women...so much « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2255

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 07:25 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

An article that deserves to
be Re-printed.

Written by Hadji Williams
Tuesday, 28 December 2004

Somewhere between the 24/7/365 coverage of white women like Laci Peterson, Martha Stewart, and shows like BET’s UN:CUT something dawned on me: We hate black women. We hate black women so much that when someone kills a black woman it barely makes the local news, nevermind the national news. We hate black women so much that if a black woman goes missing, we never look for them. (They’re called “Amber Alerts” and “Megan’s Law” and not “Lakeesha Alerts” or “Shanita’s Law” for a reason.) In fact, the only time we ever look for black women is when we’re casting for strippers, babymammas, hoes, bitches, cockteasing gold-diggers, magical-negro-enabler-for-their-white-friends, attitude-filled caricatures. And even then, that black woman had better not be too “dark” or too “thick” or her big black butt won’t be working too much.

We hate black women so much that we refuse to even get outraged over the fact that 50% of all new AIDS cases in America are among Black women. We hate black women so much that when they get pregnant, we blame them, as if they all made withdrawals from the local sperm bank. We hate black women so much that we rationalize slurs like “bitch” and “ho” at almost every opportunity. We hate black women so much that when it comes to beauty standards, the feminist movements, women’s rights and health, we still subjugate Black Women to the perspectives and paradigms of White Women and gay white men (and to an increasing degree Hispanic Women)… Yep, we truly hate black women.

Now when I say “we,” of course I mean White America—the only black women they seem to even acknowledge are: Oprah, Condoleeza Rice, Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys, Star Jones, Whoopi Goldberg, Maya Angelou, and Robin Quivers (Howard Stern’s sidekick). But when I say “we” I also mean the hip-hop community, Black men and Black America at large. Whether we like it or not, WE may well be among the biggest Black Women haters of all.

Just look at our actions:

We’re the ones who ignore/defend the misogyny in our own communities. We’re the ones who’ve been covering up the endless domestic abuse and the man-sharing/random sex partners for generations. (I wouldn’t be surprised if our hatred of black women has factored into the AIDS epidemic. After all, it’s just Black Women catching it, so who cares about increasing treatment and changing behavior, right?) We’re the ones who accept leaving black women alone to raise the kids that we helped them create. We’re the ones who defend treating black women like products and sex objects in the videos and on the street corners of our communities. We’re the ones who defend interracial relationships as being the product of black women driving black men to women outside the community. We’re the ones who chase all the standards of womanhood that the larger society says we should.

I think we accept and defend the misogyny in hip-hop because, on one level or another, we believe that black women (at least most of ‘em) deserve it. It’s just understood that when emcees talk about bitches and hoes, they’re talking about Black women as bitches and hoes. That’s why you don’t hear much outrage from mainstream women’s groups like N.O.W., Independent Women’s forum, etc. because they know this misogyny isn’t implicitly directed at white women—except maybe if Eminem says it. And of course he’s proven that he’s not above calling black women bitches and niggers every now and then. (In fact, looking back, I think the main reason so many of us forgave Eminem’s “black bitches/niggers” was because Eminem was only saying what most of us already think about Black Women.) And we accept the institution of pimping because it’s inherently built on degrading and commoditizing Black women; and of course, black women deserve what they get… right?

There’s so much hatred of black women, not only in America, but also in countless other countries around the world. You see it in the double standards for access to healthcare, representation in government and businesses, etc.… But mostly you see it in the way we treat Black women and in the way we allow others to treat and portray Black women. When you put all this together, the answer is simple: America, Black America and Hiphop included simply hates Black Women.

And personally, I’m sick and tired of waiting for white folks to stop it or to solve it. (As they’ve proven time and time again, they don’t do anything for black folks unless they can control it or profit from it, or unless they feel like they don’t have a choice.) Nope… My goal for 2005 and beyond is to finally get answers to two questions: (1) When are we as a community going to acknowledge this hatred? (2) What are we as individuals and as communities going to do to stop this hatred?

Hadji Williams is author of the new book, KNOCK THE HUSTLE: HOW TO SAVE YOUR JOB AND YOUR LIFE FROM CORPORATE AMERICA, hiphop’s first success guide for business, culture and life. Email him: author@knockthehustle.com and get free excerpts, order info, etc. at: www.knockthehustle.com

Libralind2
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Libralind2

Post Number: 259

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 09:47 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

GREAT questions: My goal for 2005 and beyond is to finally get answers to two questions: (1) When are we as a community going to acknowledge this hatred? (2) What are we as individuals and as communities going to do to stop this hatred?
I dont have the answer as it seems to be getting worse..
LiLi

Kola

Post Number: 2257

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 02:13 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Lili.

My essay "The Authentic Black Man", which is included in my autobiography, "Diary of a Lost Girl"....is especially designed to do both of what you said....and is my very PUBLIC way of DOING something.

I use my work as much I can to do battle.

Hopefully, I will become financially stable enough to afford to go out and speak out---because as talented as I am at writing, I'm far more lethal as a public speaker.

I can move and rouse people---and am fearless.

Kola

Post Number: 2258

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 02:16 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BTW,

I had to go to court, Lili--to fight to keep that essay from being removed from the book.

So fasten your seat belt, sista.

Yvettep
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Yvettep

Post Number: 754

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 03:06 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

When will you begin a blog, Kola? Seriously.

Kola

Post Number: 2259

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 03:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

NEVER, Yvette.

I just don't have time. And I'll have much less time next year.

I'm trying to make a t.v. movie, do a book tour (and sing during it), finish wriitng on SEVERAL projects (I expect to be signed with a major publisher by spring, but can't publicly say who yet--but I had no idea until recently how badly the majors wanted me). Then I have to direct 2 more films ("Bodacious Reason" and "The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born"---and hopefully make "Queen TinkaTeker II").

I'm going to build my own movie studio (I already own the building) and learn how to make digital films and transfer them to film stock. Write and produce them myself and get black actors to star in them for next to nothing----on the strength that the material is so powerful and provides depth of character they're not used to getting in Hollywood.

I'm working with a Black male filmmaker who will likely be my partner professionally.

Only the t.v. movie ("Volcano Woman") do I plan on starring in myself.

And, perhaps in 3 years, I'll have time to do something I've always dreamt of...

...become the first black Head Writer of a daytime soap opera (God, I would love to save the dreadful "Days of Our Lives" or restore "All My Children" to its glory days). I learned English watching "Another World", my all time favorite---which was cancelled before I could have enough clout to get the job to save it.

This sounds insane...but late, late at night when I need to "unwind"....I write episodes for the long cancelled "Search for Tomorrow" (it was cancelled back in 1989)...basically plotting how I would have saved the show and what I would have done with the characters and stories to bring up the ratings---which would have been a humongous challenge as "Search" was up against the first half hour of "Young and the Restless", the monster #1 show.

Of course, because I'm black---I'd have to establish serious CLOUT before a major network would even think of letting me be Head Writer of their mostly white soap. But then again, they're always looking for good writers with new ideas.

It's a pet dream of mines...and pays about $150,000 a year, which isn't that much, but I still might try to do it.

The KOOL ROOM IS my blog. LOL :-)

Blaklioness
AALBC .com Platinum Poster
Username: Blaklioness

Post Number: 92

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 05:07 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

Don't let them trap you like they did Iyanla...go in the media machine black and come out white. The ancestors will sho nuff be pissed! Go in with a solid plan so your head won't get turned.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Kola_boof

Post Number: 849

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 05:11 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh, Blaklioness, you can BE SURE that I'm not going that route.

Wait'll you see the movies I'm making.

AND THEY WILL GET MADE...even if nobody sees them and they're done on shoe-string budgets.

But daytime soaps are my pet de-stressor. They're like cartoons for me. I love them and always wanted to be in charge of writing one.

Learning English by watching them, gives them a special place in my heart.

But no. I'm not ever going in Iyanla's direction.

Blaklioness
AALBC .com Platinum Poster
Username: Blaklioness

Post Number: 93

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 05:20 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good! I just wanted to be sho! We can't afford to lose not another warrior! ;)

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Kola_boof

Post Number: 850

Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 05:27 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And the reality is....

because a daytime soap takes up ALL YOUR TIME and it takes years of diligent storylines, etc. to bring them up to the level I'm talking

....I more than likely will never have the time in my career to just blow on something like that.

Writing a full novel takes me a good year of RESEARCH and then 6 months writing, and I'm always writing poetry and short pieces and wasting time online....I just probably won't have time.

But I am thinking that when I "retire"--then maybe I can take 5 years and just COOK and write for a soap.

I will use an "alias" if I do write for a soap.

Yvettep
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Yvettep

Post Number: 758

Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 11:49 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The KOOL ROOM IS my blog

True. True. LOL

Torrin Jackson
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 07:30 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Interesting topic,

Now, let me preface my comment by stating that i would have wholeheartedly agreed with your commentary in both its substance and tone back in the day. (the first entry i am referring to, and i am a minority). However, i recently moved into a city and began to talk to black women romantically for the first time. Before that, i lived in the country and only had access to white women. Truth be told, many if not most black women earn that stereotypical moniker, at least in the city. I had never, until now, seen a more uniform affect among a race of people until i got here (DC). Your women, and i am referring to young black women, seem to care principally for overt generally ostentacious material display and/or gain. The desire for Bling Bling-Clad niggas is oh so powerful. They dont seek or achieve substance in partners which accounts for their lot in america. Now whether this reality is due to the constant conditioning they recieve from birth in our society, lack of character, inability to define themselves or what is important in life, etc, etc...who knows? And for those males in America, really, who cares? The baggage that comes with persuing a "black woman" is heavy evidentally not worth it as evidenced by the males in their own community seeking life-mates outside of their community. Thats right, little black boys after becomming romantically involved with a black woman or two determines for himself that other women (white, hispanic, arab, asian, damn near anything else) is simply a BETTER option. He gains more spiritually, romantically, or just plain personally by turning his back on "that black bitch." If the black woman desires this trend to stop, she aught to think about changing. Or, she can date outside her race as well, although she will find the same kind of mistreatement in that rout as well. White and hispanic males know all of this about black women also. So in conclusion, i say good luck black bitches. You have no one on your side except yourselves. Shape up or watch your overall numbers decrease as more interracial babies are born to, finally, happy black men.

Cheers and asalamulakum

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Renata

Post Number: 292

Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 08:53 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Look at the 70's and 80's, and all of the girls who were raised by mothers alone. Of course these women would now look for men with money, so they won't be left on welfare like their mothers who did fall for guys with no money, and paid for it.

Interestingly, however, it's quite telling that black men will call a black woman a golddigger if she says she wants a car and a home someday, and will marry a white woman and buy her a ....

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Africanqueen

Post Number: 383

Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 09:49 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Torrin Jackson,

So you're a minority huh?

Well to tell you something..

Black men won't be the only black folks responsible for erasing black society since the black woman too will find her other race to love her...

Believe me, white men love them some dark skinned black women..

But at the same time, black men oughta be lucky black women would rather have them...

And to be honest with you, I think blacks will never be erased by God's will.

For being a minority, I think you should start helping the black woman instead of calling her "the bitch"... unless you mean a good thing, which it can be!

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 384

Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 10:00 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

TJ,

I think it's time you stop dating black women since you think they can be mistreated by you..

Maybe they'll kick your minority ass, son a black woman don't let no man control her.. And if that's what you're looking for, to control a woman, then maybe you need to go back to dating white women... The black woman can care less...

Don't come around here trying to change the black woman for disiring gold.

You're right about the black woman and herself.. dealing with a bunch of shitheads like you. They don't need you but themselves bitch, and they can care less about what you call "erasing blacks" cuz it ain't never gon happen as long as the black woman stays on her feet!

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 294

Posted on Friday, December 16, 2005 - 10:18 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What people don't really get is that this is more of a cycle than anything. Black women in their 30's and 20's grew up during a time when more fathers walked out on their family. During the 70's and 80's, black men wouldn't support black children and the family was on welfare.

So black women are USED TO seeing the WOMAN in control. White women are used to men being in control, because they saw their FATHERS taking care of the family. People relive what their parents did.

Likewise, black men are AFRAID of black women, because their MOTHERS disciplined them, not their fathers.

In other societies, the MEN discipline the sons; in Black AMERICA, the WOMAN disciplines her sons.

So, the first thing Black American men need to do to get back in charge of their family is to TAKE CHARGE of their family, and stop leaving the women to do it all (buy the house, pay all the bills, and raise the sons) alone.

Interestingly, if you notice Indian and Pakistani men who are married to black women, they don't seem to have this same fear/hatred for black women, because their fathers taught them to fear MEN.

Aaron Sailor
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 05:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That is so good!! Black women are the least valued women in out society. And I think that black mens hatred of black women comes from thier own self hatred.

Amanda G
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 10:10 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Black women need to start focussing on themselves for a change instead of pining over black men, why they hate us, why they participate in bashing us, etc., etc.

It's funny. When a black woman (such as myself) gets her education, a great career, starts her own business and takes care of her body, mind and soul, black men can't seem to leave her alone. When you don't pay them any mind and occupy your time on
yourself, THAT'S WHEN THEY START TO CARE ABOUT YOU!

Stop trying to get the longest weave to attract the finest baller! Stop breeding for these losers who have no sense of responsibility! Stop buying into the "urban" music culture that profits from your denigration. Get your degrees, network and build a business system! Get out there among men and women who are at the level you aspire to be!

Look at the numbers! The fastest rising interacial relationship is between the black woman and the white man. There are sistas who are finally starting to get it! We are not talking hoodrats, though posters like TJ choose to use them as leverage. We are talking beautiful classy established ladies: Garcelle Beauvais, Kerry Washington, Stacey Dash, Veronica Webb, Kira Arne, Sharon Leal, Marion Wright Edelman, Iman, Alfre Woodard, Heather Headley and the list goes on! Pick yourselves up and better yourselves!!!!!

Mo Money, No Problems
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 01:39 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Amanda G's on point,

Black women, pick yo selves up. Work for your own wealth. Put down the introspection and fuckin soul-searchin and just work. Make tangable goals a priority. BUT, i wouldnt date this chick. (A-G) However, i certainly dont mind her dreaming of her shining WHITE knight. I had a past girlfriend (yeah black) once throw out an idea to talk about. It was that black women, in many ways, dream of actually being lilly white or fitting into the anglo-american dream-architype. (Barbie). Well, go head. Get yourself some white dick. Maybe TJ is right about our numbers dwindling one day. That fate we will all have to accept. Whats heartbreaking is the fact that "our women" will be the cause of it all. Thats why i am dating my fine-ass latina. Thank you Cuba, Thank you.

Cappin J
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 01:51 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Damn, i just stumbled upon this crazy-ass site. Theres a lot of nigga-bashin from suposed Afro-Am's here. You got brotha-man speakin ill about the sistas and you got Amanda-G's speech on "the fastest interacial relationship" group shit. Look, everybody's just like everybody. We aint no different. Theres the angel and devil in everybody. Though, when i think about seriously my best deepest relationships have not been with the sistas. They just cold inside. Sumpins broken in there. Well, even though i dont agree with Mo Money, i should probably be streight-up and state that i am also dating outside my own tribe. Got an asian that treats me wonderful, and i treat her as the queen she is.

Not A Player
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 01:57 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I hate black women, and i go to an HBCU down south. Not going to say which one in case i run into one of my girls up in here. I dont mind the sex though. Just dont want to stay with one. If i ever marry, i will probably go white

African King Zulu Boombasta Rasta Man
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 02:03 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is Africanqueen anouncing to the world that she likes to hump white dudes. Africanqueen my ass. Just another chickenhead. Thats right, self hating chickenhead. Ha HA

black_woman
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 02:05 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Obviously, Mo Money No Problems, Cappin J and
Not A Player are the same person. The same level of stupidity is exhibited in each post.

Cali Represent
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 02:57 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I aint sayin shes a golddigger, But she aint messin with no broke niggas, get down girl...go head get down. When Kanye was saying "get down girl, go head get down," he was saying that with a sad heart. Kind of like, "go ahead, keep beating up on us. Keep making us despise you, fear you, feel the need to run from you until the end of time. Keep making us loose faith in the myth of the beautiful black woman...inside and out... Get down girl, go head get down. And when you get on, he'll leave your all for a white girl. The strongest figure in a little boys life is his mother...mother means god to a little one. Be that strong figure...please. Or dont. Maybe Kanye will keep writing songs about you.

Bret T. Owens Miami
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 06:14 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Africanqueen is right in her response to Torrin J. I happen to be white, but i do live around quite a few black people. My neighborhood is currently undergoing gentrification. And my company hires a few cute young black secretaries. We (white males) do love us some chocolate. That is, we like to fuck you. But then, when i am done and i have wiped my member off on your skitt, i go home to my wife and get a good shower. Tee Hee.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 07:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To all of my black sisters: God loves you.
He is not pleased with the level of hatred aimed against us nor is He pleased with the fact that some have ducked out on their responsibilities of being the providers and protectors of their families. I believe that the reason that we as blacks suffer from such staggering poverty, high rates of HIV infection, and all of the other social ills that have been so eloquently enumerated on this board is that by and large we don't have a love for each other that is necessary for us to move beyond these problems. I don't have any scholarship and or statistics to back this up, its just my own humble opinion. You take care of the things that you love-whether its your favorite pair or shoes or a car. You spend time making sure that it is properly maintained. When you don't care about something, you neglect it or abuse it. I'm not as eloquent as some and I don't pretend to have all of the answers. Just my own observations.

Sherice
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 09:52 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Amanda G is telling all of the black women here to focus on themselves, get an education, take care of your body, bla-bla-bla-bla and get ourselves a white man!?

Phoenixnm
First Time Poster
Username: Phoenixnm

Post Number: 1

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 12:39 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am amazed that a dialogue that started with such promise has denigrated to alevel of drivel that has "men" talking trash about sexing a black woman and going home to their wives. The article that Kola posted was a good one to me. It only regurgitates what we're exposed to daily -- a lack of concern or love for black women. Things that you love, you don't disrespect. Its a simple concept.

I suppose that the sting of reading honesty, required those hurt ones to snap back. Its a shame but to be expected.

Nevertheless... I love my black brothers. I am one sister who wants beautiful brown babies. I am not against interracial love, but in my house, its likely that we'll all be brown.

I won't settle for a man who thinks its acceptable to disrespect a sister -- regardless of his skin color or his personal emotional baggage. If you hate a sister and you're a black man, then you may as well spit on your mother and your grandmother.

Jade
Newbie Poster
Username: Jade

Post Number: 5

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 12:53 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Phoenixnm, ITA

four corners of NM
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 04:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Welcome to America Sister. Reality will always be reality. Truth will always be truth. And our private thoughts, the dialogue we engage in with our closest friends and family, that is the only stuff that really matters. Not the fake, cleaned up, pc reality you witness everyday on your tv. It sucks, but it is what we must live with.

Erin G
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 05:28 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I love Black men, Love them. They are delectable. Even though i would be considered a white young woman (there is a little Native American in me), does it matter?

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 07:02 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"I love Black men, Love them. They are delectable. Even though i would be considered a white young woman (there is a little Native American in me), does it matter?"

It matters if he cannot love himself. It means that he cannot love you or anyone else in return.
Hate is poisonous. It kills.

Erin G
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 08:09 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well ladies, i just want you to know that if those black men ever become too much to handle, dont worry. We will take good, no no, what i mean to say is, oh so good care of them.

Jackie
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 08:17 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Erin stated--

I love Black men, Love them. They are delectable.

The use of the word "delectable" says it all. What a tragedy for black men, but most are too stupid to get what she's really about and would become pawns in her white girl desperation.

Have all you want, Erin. We really don't care.

Erin G
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 08:27 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh I Pray that some more black men stumble on thumperscorner, so that they can see what they get when they dont broaden their horizons, so to speak. For instance look above "black men, most are too stupid." Brothas, when you are walking around your HS cafeteria and you see a table of us eating, dont be afraid to sit down and talk to us. Really, we dont mind. And we dont think such terrible things about you. You are beautiful.

Jackie
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 08:35 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah, I kinda got that "too stupid" part from my husband. A beautiful black man.

He and his buddies call each other "nigga" too.

I hope you're lighting your Cumbaya candles "indoors" by the way.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 09:59 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Erin states:
"Oh I Pray that some more black men stumble on thumperscorner, so that they can see what they get when they dont broaden their horizons, so to speak. For instance look above "black men, most are too stupid." Brothas, when you are walking around your HS cafeteria and you see a table of us eating, dont be afraid to sit down and talk to us. Really, we dont mind. And we dont think such terrible things about you. You are beautiful."

That's just plain sad.

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 10:13 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HA HA. THIS STUFF IS GREAT. THE TRUTH HURTS. I GUESS THAT BLACK WOMEN ARE JUST UPSET WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET YOUR BEST MEN. THINK HARD ABOUT HOW MANY OF YOUR YOUNG, HARDEST WORKING, SMARTEST, MOST AMBITIOUS ARE CHOOSING US AS WIVES IF WE WANT THEM. IF WE GO THAT ROUTE, WE TEND TO LEAVE YOU WITH THE SCRAPS. WHATS MORE, WE ALSO TEND TO CHANGE THEIR POLITICAL AFFILIATION (REPUBLICAN). I DO BELIEVE THAT CLERANCE THOMAS IS MARRIED TO A WHITE WOMAN. BARAK OBAMA IS PROBABLY NEXT. THESE POSTINGS ARE GREAT, WE CAN TELL YOU STUFF THAT WE WOULDNT EVER SAY TO YOUR FACE (POLITE CONVERSATION AND ALL).

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 10:31 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenny said:
HA HA. THIS STUFF IS GREAT. THE TRUTH HURTS. I GUESS THAT BLACK WOMEN ARE JUST UPSET WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO GET YOUR BEST MEN. THINK HARD ABOUT HOW MANY OF YOUR YOUNG, HARDEST WORKING, SMARTEST, MOST AMBITIOUS ARE CHOOSING US AS WIVES IF WE WANT THEM. IF WE GO THAT ROUTE, WE TEND TO LEAVE YOU WITH THE SCRAPS. WHATS MORE, WE ALSO TEND TO CHANGE THEIR POLITICAL AFFILIATION (REPUBLICAN). I DO BELIEVE THAT CLERANCE THOMAS IS MARRIED TO A WHITE WOMAN. BARAK OBAMA IS PROBABLY NEXT. THESE POSTINGS ARE GREAT, WE CAN TELL YOU STUFF THAT WE WOULDNT EVER SAY TO YOUR FACE (POLITE CONVERSATION AND ALL).

You must not be paying attention. Your attitude and views come as no surprise to anyone on this board. Just plain sad.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 10:45 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To Jenny and Erin G: what are you and your black boyfriends going to do when the backlash from white men starts?

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 10:53 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I DONT HAVE A BLACK BOYFRIEND. MY HUSBAND IS WHITE, AS ARE OUR CHILDREN BUT IT WOULD TAKE LITTLE MORE THAN A LOOK IN ONES DIRECTION TO GET HIM. YOU KNOW THIS JUST AS WE KNOW THIS. BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. WHATS THIS ABOUT A BACKLASH. I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE SPEAKING SERIOUSLY ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Just_Me
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 11:00 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"I DONT HAVE A BLACK BOYFRIEND. MY HUSBAND IS WHITE, AS ARE OUR CHILDREN"

Well Jenny, why are you on this site?
Is your life that boring?

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 11:17 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenny asks:
"WHATS THIS ABOUT A BACKLASH. I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE SPEAKING SERIOUSLY ABOUT THIS TOPIC."

You know the way that white men react when they perceive that they are losing control. Examples of backlashes-the republican controlled congress, the backlash against affirmative action and civil rights.

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 11:28 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

REPUBLICANS INSULATE THEIR OWN FROM HARM. THINK HARD ABOUT JUST HOW DISCIPLINED THE PARTY IS COMPARED TO THE FACTIOUS DEMOCRATS. THATS WHY WE WILL BE BEATING YOU FOR SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE. AS FOR WHY I AM ON THIS SITE, I THOUGHT BLACK WOMEN WOULD BEGIN TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON WHY BLACK MEN DESIRE US SO MUCH. WE ARENT EVEN A SECRET FORBIDDEN FRUIT TO YOUR MEN ANYMORE. BUT I HAVE TO START COOKING NOW. IT WAS FUN.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 11:31 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenny writes:
"REPUBLICANS INSULATE THEIR OWN FROM HARM. THINK HARD ABOUT JUST HOW DISCIPLINED THE PARTY IS COMPARED TO THE FACTIOUS DEMOCRATS. THATS WHY WE WILL BE BEATING YOU FOR SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE. AS FOR WHY I AM ON THIS SITE, I THOUGHT BLACK WOMEN WOULD BEGIN TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON WHY BLACK MEN DESIRE US SO MUCH. WE ARENT EVEN A SECRET FORBIDDEN FRUIT TO YOUR MEN ANYMORE. BUT I HAVE TO START COOKING NOW. IT WAS FUN."

Exhibit A.

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 01:33 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

STOP BEING JEALOUS THAT WE GET YOUR MEN.

anonymous lurker
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 02:33 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You white skanks get black men because they like funky freaks who have been raised to subordinate themselves to their men. Black men over-look your irritating nasal voices, and your boring conversation and square, corny, perkiness. The thought of the good blow jobs you give help them endure the fact that you smell like wet dogs. And I'm quoting several black brothers who have used you deluded air heads and moved on.

Just_Me
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 02:51 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

girl you are so telling the truth, anonymous

Anonymous

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 02:58 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

These white bitches don't have enough sense to know that most of the black men that go after them are the ugly ass ones that constantly get rejected by good black women. The only reason they complain about how bad black women are is because the ignorant women are the only ones that show them attention. The good black women got enough sense to leave their asses alone.

Jenny
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 03:45 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ok, i have returned to see if my question has been answered. The last posted "jenny" was not actually me. But i just want to say that you must not be jelous that we get your very very best men. On the heirarchy of beings, we are just more desirible. We please your men more and care for them better.

Anonymous

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 04:08 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenny the only black men that would go after you are probably the ones with low self-esteem. The only thing that you are to black men is an easy fuck. You would not believe how many black men have told me, how easy white women are. The only reason you are even on this site is because your ass is ugly and lonely and you get pleasure out of putting other people down. You wanna make black women feel beneath you. This black women is not falling for your bullshit. I know that I'm not beneath anyone, nor is any other black woman. There are plenty of good successful black men, who love black women. For all those ignorant ass black men who don't, your white ass can have them.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 10:34 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Why won't you answer my question? You are living in a fool's paradise if you don't believe that there is white male resentment out there. I have seen interracial couples lose homes and jobs, because of it. You are up in here trying to cause resentment in black women. You would be well served in trying to make nice. Where will you turn when this backlash comes against you. Your black boyfried can't protect you or himself from it and you have no allies.

BlackDragon
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 04:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Interethnic marriage disparities for certain ethnic groups
Although mixed-ethnic partnering has increased in the United States, the country still shows huge disparities between black male and black female endogamy statistics. The 1990 Census reports that 17.6% of black marriages occur with whites. Yet, it is found that black men are 2.5 times more likely to be married to a white woman than a black woman to a white man. Indeed, when ethnic group size is controlled, white women are most likely to participate in exogamy.
There is also a disparity between Asian women and Asian men - according to the Census data from 2000, Asian American women were 2.5 times more likely to be married to a white man than Asian American men married to a white woman. For comparison purposes, Japanese males married foreign wives 4 times more often than Japanese females married foreign males according to recent data [2].
A similar trend can be seen in the United Kingdom - according to the 2001 census [3], black males were around 50% more likely than black females to marry outside their ethnic group, whereas women of Chinese origin were twice as likely as their male counterparts to marry someone from a different ethnic group.
A new term has arisen recently to describe the social phenomenon of the "marriage squeeze" for African American females. The marriage squeeze refers to the belief that the most eligible and desirable black men are marrying non-black women leaving black women wishing to marry black men with fewer partnering options. There is a corollary "squeeze" for Asian American males.

Emily M
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 04:29 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Study after study shows blacks to be more accepting of intermarriage than whites. To illustrate, a 1997 Gallup poll found that while majorities of both races approved of interracial marriage, the percentage among blacks exceeded that for whites by nearly twenty points (79% versus 61%). A survey in Alabama revealed an even greater disparity, with two thirds of African Americans but only 31% of whites endorsing miscegenation.

Still, some blacks do oppose marriage with whites. One group of African Americans who have expressed their misgivings about such unions are black women who feel that as the number of black male/white female relationships rises, they themselves are being shut out of the marriage market.

A glance at some statistics confirms their fears. According to the US Bureau of the Census, in 1990 4.5% of married black men had non-black spouses (primarily white women), compared to 1.5% in 1970. While intermarriage among black women also rose during this period -- from 0.8% to just under 2% -- it stood at less than half the rate for their male counterparts. This despite the much-publicized black man shortage, the tendency for more African American women than men to enter institutions of higher learning (where they would have more contact with whites), and the stronger taboo against black male/white female relationships than the opposite combination. As a result, more than a few black women are ending up mateless. Cold hard statistics, though, don't capture the actual feelings of individual black women. In recent years, many have voiced their frustration at watching "their" men (especially the well-educated, financially successful ones) fall into the arms of white women. This frustration can be seen in novels like Terry McMillan's Waiting to Exhale, in which one character's husband leaves her for his white bookkeeper, movies such as Jungle Fever, where the black protagonist deserts his mixed-race wife for an Italian secretary, and personal accounts by real-life black women.

Emily M
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 04:34 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Black women also have to live with the reality that at least in the present era, white women represent the epitome of female beauty according to American standards. This is true for both the black and white communities. In their book The Color Complex, authors Kathy Russell, Midge Wilson and Ronald Hall describe how Caucasian features such as light skin and straight hair are idolized by many African Americans -- hence the booming business in products like hair relaxers. It isn't surprising therefore that marrying "out" -- which in most cases means marrying white -- is considered an achievement in some black families. The authors cite the case of one African American man who gleefully remarked that "before long, there'll be no more Black left in our family" when all his children married whites.

The situation isn't much more heartwarming outside the United States. In places like Brazil and the Caribbean, where race mixing has gone on for over half a millennium, terms like "good hair" (for straight and fine as opposed to kinky hair) abound. Even in regions where miscegenation has involved whites and Asians or whites and American Indians rather than whites and blacks, the "white is right" mentality remains. The Philippine movie industry, for instance, is full of actors and actresses who could easily be mistaken for Italians or Spaniards. Such is what European imperialism has wrought, so to speak.

Nonetheless, I can't completely condone African American women's criticism of black male/white female relations. While I personally am not offended by these criticisms, I sympathize with the many black men who love their mothers, sisters and other female relatives and feel great solidarity with their people but who happen to love white women. At times these men are treated like traitors to the black community. And just because some of them are not physically attracted to women of their own race does not necessarily mean they hate African American women or blacks in general. I myself have received mail telling me the reason I date interracially is because I hate white men. In response, I explain that just because I'm not sexually attracted to white men doesn't mean I hate them, any more than the fact I'm not a lesbian means I dislike women.

I'm also skeptical of attempts to politicize sexual relationships. For example, the popular '60s notion that miscegenation would put an end to racism turned out to be a dud. In addition, how much control do we really have over our sexual attractions? Many gays and lesbians, for instance, say no matter how hard they've tried and been pressured to become heterosexual, they can't get rid of their feelings towards the same sex. I myself can't help the fact that I possess absolutely zero sexual attraction to Anglo-Saxon men, despite having grown up in their midst and having a plethora of WASP male platonic friends I love dearly. So black men drawn to white women shouldn't be faulted for acting on that attraction.

pic,gif,jpeg man
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 04:59 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://www.geocities.com/interracialnation/ir-love.html

Notice a pattern anybody?

Does anyone see a pattern emerging?

being real
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 05:17 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Bluebirds like to be together, eagles hang out with eagles, sparrows stick with sparrows, buzzards go with buzzards. They're all birds, but they go with their own." - Muhammad Ali. (Cassius Clay) "It is against God's law to integrate. It's only nature, not hatred, to keep people among their own kind. A man has to be a fool to want to live in any other culture but his own." - Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay, World Champion Boxer).

concerned citizen
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 05:30 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

White women who date black men are either ugly, pathetically ultra-liberal and on a mission, or whorish. We white men dont want them at all. They are outcasts in our community. Black men who date white women simply have lost control over thier sexual impulses, "are trying to moove on up," or have developed the same hatred for their own people as the rest of the world. Black women, we white men are on your side.

Boxing Lover
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 05:54 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jack Johnson, the first black heavyweight champion, he held the heavyweight title for seven years before losing it Jess Willard in Cuba in 1915. [The famous James Earl Jones' movie "The Great White Hope" was based on Johnson's life.] Johnson had a profound effect on race relations. His flamboyant personality and his incessant appetite for confrontation and white women ultimately led to his demise. Johnson married three white women and had numerous affairs with others.

Because of Johnson's arrogance and love for white women, many whites considered him a serious threat to racial order. After Johnson married Lucille Cameron (a white prostitute), two ministers in the South recommended lynching him. In a reaction to the Johnson-Cameron marriage, in 1911 Rep. Seaborn Roddenberry of Georgia introduced a constitutional amendment to ban interracial marriages.

The Black Man's Bane (especially the best of them)

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 470

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 06:01 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've heard of him before. He was married to a prostitute? Interesting. That tells you something. Construe it as you wish.

oh my god!
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 06:07 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Census Bureau confirmed black women's complaints that white women were more likely to marry black men than white men were to marry black women. African-American men had white wives 2.65 times more often than black women had white husbands. In other words, in 73 percent of black-white couples, the husband was black.

(This interracial gender gap is even sharper among black-white couples who cohabit without being married. Five times as many black men live with white women as white men live with black women.)
Few whites comprehend the impact on minorities of these interracial husband - wife disparities.

That's partly because whites don't intermarry all that much. While the number of interracial couples is steadily increasing, currently 96.5 percent of married non-Hispanic whites are wed to another non-Hispanic white.
These data are not estimates, but are the actual counts of all 54,493,232 married couples in America as of April 1, 2000. So, they are extremely reliable. This enumeration is made once every 10 years. Only the decennial Census has enough respondents to accurately measure the various varieties of interracial marriage.

In contrast, the Census Bureau also releases annual Current Population Survey reports on "Families and Living Arrangements." These include cursory estimates of the numbers of interracial couples. These reports occasionally lead to the press filling up with excited comments about new trends in interracial marriage, but they are based on sample sizes too small to be trustworthy. For example, these annual CPS surveys have several times reported that the total number of white husband -- black wife married couples had increased or decreased by 30 percent in the latest year, which is clearly impossible. The last CPS report included this warning: "The Census Bureau cautions the public not to confuse these estimates, based on survey data collected in March 2000, with Census 2000 data."

Bronx, NY
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 5 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 06:21 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Boxing lover,

What the hell are you talking about. I sincerely hope that youre not trying to lead anyone to some sort of concludion. The, once great, "Iron" Mike Tyson tried to stay true to his own women and look where that got him. He got a scum-tastic golddigging Robin Givens and her eye-on-the-prize mother on the one hand and fake-ass rape convictions on the other, both from black women. Probaby one of the greatest athletes in the history of mankind was literally destroyed by the "black woman." Maybe if he dated a white woman or two, he would be on the front page of the history books on the greatest boxers of all time, way above Ali.

Schakspir
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Schakspir

Post Number: 152

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 06:42 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"REPUBLICANS INSULATE THEIR OWN FROM HARM. THINK HARD ABOUT JUST HOW DISCIPLINED THE PARTY IS COMPARED TO THE FACTIOUS DEMOCRATS. THATS WHY WE WILL BE BEATING YOU FOR SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE"

George W., get the fuck off this site, you monkey-redneck.

And BTW fuck your pasty-assed flat-buttocked cunts, even your own retarded ofay kids can't use them.

Schakspir
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Schakspir

Post Number: 153

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 06:44 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"An article that deserves to
be Re-printed.

Written by Hadji Williams
Tuesday, 28 December 2004

Somewhere between the 24/7/365 coverage of white women like Laci Peterson, Martha Stewart, and shows like BET�s UN:CUT something dawned on me: We hate black women. We hate black women so much that when someone kills a black woman it barely makes the local news, nevermind the national news. We hate black women so much that if a black woman goes missing, we never look for them. (They�re called �Amber Alerts� and �Megan�s Law� and not �Lakeesha Alerts� or �Shanita�s Law� for a reason.) In fact, the only time we ever look for black women is when we�re casting for strippers, babymammas, hoes, bitches, cockteasing gold-diggers, magical-negro-enabler-for-their-white-friends, attitude-filled caricatures. And even then, that black woman had better not be too �dark� or too �thick� or her big black butt won�t be working too much.

We hate black women so much that we refuse to even get outraged over the fact that 50% of all new AIDS cases in America are among Black women. We hate black women so much that when they get pregnant, we blame them, as if they all made withdrawals from the local sperm bank. We hate black women so much that we rationalize slurs like �bitch� and �ho� at almost every opportunity. We hate black women so much that when it comes to beauty standards, the feminist movements, women�s rights and health, we still subjugate Black Women to the perspectives and paradigms of White Women and gay white men (and to an increasing degree Hispanic Women)� Yep, we truly hate black women.

Now when I say �we,� of course I mean White America�the only black women they seem to even acknowledge are: Oprah, Condoleeza Rice, Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys, Star Jones, Whoopi Goldberg, Maya Angelou, and Robin Quivers (Howard Stern�s sidekick). But when I say �we� I also mean the hip-hop community, Black men and Black America at large. Whether we like it or not, WE may well be among the biggest Black Women haters of all.

Just look at our actions:

We�re the ones who ignore/defend the misogyny in our own communities. We�re the ones who�ve been covering up the endless domestic abuse and the man-sharing/random sex partners for generations. (I wouldn�t be surprised if our hatred of black women has factored into the AIDS epidemic. After all, it�s just Black Women catching it, so who cares about increasing treatment and changing behavior, right?) We�re the ones who accept leaving black women alone to raise the kids that we helped them create. We�re the ones who defend treating black women like products and sex objects in the videos and on the street corners of our communities. We�re the ones who defend interracial relationships as being the product of black women driving black men to women outside the community. We�re the ones who chase all the standards of womanhood that the larger society says we should.

I think we accept and defend the misogyny in hip-hop because, on one level or another, we believe that black women (at least most of �em) deserve it. It�s just understood that when emcees talk about bitches and hoes, they�re talking about Black women as bitches and hoes. That�s why you don�t hear much outrage from mainstream women�s groups like N.O.W., Independent Women�s forum, etc. because they know this misogyny isn�t implicitly directed at white women�except maybe if Eminem says it. And of course he�s proven that he�s not above calling black women bitches and niggers every now and then. (In fact, looking back, I think the main reason so many of us forgave Eminem�s �black bitches/niggers� was because Eminem was only saying what most of us already think about Black Women.) And we accept the institution of pimping because it�s inherently built on degrading and commoditizing Black women; and of course, black women deserve what they get� right?

There�s so much hatred of black women, not only in America, but also in countless other countries around the world. You see it in the double standards for access to healthcare, representation in government and businesses, etc.� But mostly you see it in the way we treat Black women and in the way we allow others to treat and portray Black women. When you put all this together, the answer is simple: America, Black America and Hiphop included simply hates Black Women.

And personally, I�m sick and tired of waiting for white folks to stop it or to solve it. (As they�ve proven time and time again, they don�t do anything for black folks unless they can control it or profit from it, or unless they feel like they don�t have a choice.) Nope� My goal for 2005 and beyond is to finally get answers to two questions: (1) When are we as a community going to acknowledge this hatred? (2) What are we as individuals and as communities going to do to stop this hatred?"

Another stupid Kola thread, by the Queen of Internet Trolls herself, Kola "Eva Brown" Boof!!

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Tonya

Post Number: 1466

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 06:51 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has it occured to you..

that both Robin Givens and the woman he raped were wannabe watered-down versions of white women??? Not Bona Fide black women?? Maybe if he'd of dated & married AUTHENTIC black women he'd of save himself a lot of trouble. Or maybe authentic black women are lucky not to have found themselves under "Iron" Mike's left-hooked & rape-a-bitch wrath...

Bronx, NY
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 08:01 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonya,

That reply was just too damn clever, I just have no retort. Damn funny and inciteful. "rape-a-bitch wrath" ha!

Re-Think-What-You've-Been-Fed
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 11:43 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yo Folks,

I think that you all are beginning to speak on things that you know nothing about. If you are going to speak about Tyson's case, read Allen Dershowitz’s book “America On Trial." He clearly spells out how Ms. Washingtons case was garbage. SHE LIED. And yes, she was looking to dig gold out of a black mans soul, just like the vast majority of black women. Brothas, read up...wise up...grow up and drop these scandelous ebony ho's for something better.

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 408

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 12:00 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SHyfox,

Everything you said above about black self hate and what should be done about it is right..

But as long as black men continue to choose white women over black women, there will always be, "why do we hate black women so much ?" question that can't really be answered. And the question can't really be answered because not only does the hating of the black woman create harm for the black woman, but harm for her children overall, including men too. The question should really be, "Why does the world hate black people so much?"

Yes, it must begin with love for ourselves, but it seems our dignity is taken away from us.

Men believe their women could succeed and so they mistreat them, marry a multiple of them in Africa and fuck 100s of them in America.

As a black woman, I have chosen not to be one of the women fucked for the player'z sartisfaction, nor would I be one of the 7 wives of an African man. If the man chooses a different race over me and praises them over me, it will not be the end of the world for me. I will simply choose the one whom would choose me with or without the permission of my black man.

All black women must become independent and live their lives, what they've been doing for thousands of years.

Only God knows why we hate black women so much. And to hate a black woman is to commit a sin, to hate Africa, AAs and all black people of the world is a sin. Remember, black people were hated waaaay before they hated themselves. They have been treated as if they were sins themselves, how can one live with that?

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 12:32 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Only God knows why we hate black women so much. And to hate a black woman is to commit a sin, to hate Africa, AAs and all black people of the world is a sin. Remember, black people were hated waaaay before they hated themselves. They have been treated as if they were sins themselves, how can one live with that?"

By knowing the truth about yourself. Black women are not sins. It is not our fault that people hate us. the reasons for that hatred are the creation of the hater's own diseased imagination. We have to remind ourselves of who we truly are. Never lose sight of the follwing facts: that we are fully human and that we are made in the image of and loved by the most high God. If you think about it, there is really nothing you can do to make people love you. If they want to hate you, they will. Keep reminding yourself of who you are and love yourself and your sisters. We need each other. We can't control other people. We can control ourselves.
My dignity cannot be stolen by the actions of some misguided soul. My dignity was a gift from God which means that it is irrevocable and incapable of tarnish. It's mine to keep and noone can take it away. The only way that I lose it is if I give it away. That won't be happening anytime soon.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 12:51 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

God is not pleased with the fact that so many black women are struggling to raise their children alone and in some cases, in poverty while the fathers go on about their lives as if they did not help create a child. He is not pleased with the lies and slander heaped upon his black daughters or the cruel and unfair way in which they are treated. He has promised an end to all of these things. Just remember, and I cannot say it enough, that God loves you my beautiful black sisters. And if God be for you, who can come against you. Turn to your Father.

Lil Kanye
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 05:16 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you aint no punk-ass chump, holla we want pre-nup!!!, we want pre-nup!!!, yeah!!!

Universal Crap Translator
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 05:19 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can someone translate africanqueen's and shyfox'x bullshit. Hell ill give it a try. "we aint changing, we still gunnin for your gold, still gonna act like a bitch, still gonna be so scandelous, oh yeah, and jesus loves you."

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 476

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 12:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What I heard was "I'm going to be a bitch to you because I'm frustrated with paying rent to house these 8 kids you left me alone with that you're too fucking sorry to even buy milk for, while you send all of your white children to college. Jesus loves you."

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 06:20 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What I heard was "I'm going to be a bitch to you because I'm frustrated with paying rent to house these 8 kids you left me alone with that you're too fucking sorry to even buy milk for, while you send all of your white children to college. Jesus loves you."

What were you listening to?

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 486

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 07:21 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is how the above conversation translated to me versus how it translated to Universal Crap (which is a much more suitable name for him.)

Moonsigns
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Moonsigns

Post Number: 843

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 08:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow--this thread is a damn train-wreck. And all these mysteriously new and sassy posters poppin' up all over the place--there just coming out of the wood-work. Go figure.

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 10:18 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WELL, I JUST FINISHED SCANNING OVER THE OTHER THREADS AND HAVE CONCLUDED THAT THIS SITE IS PRETTY COOL. BUT, I AM STILL CURIOUS. CAN THE PLETHORA OF "BLACK WOMEN" ON THIS FORUM TRY AND EXPLAIN (IN A CALM AND SERIOUS MANNER) WHY YOUR MEN DREAM OF SECURING FOR THEMSELVES ONE OF US. I CAN SEE THAT THIS IS A SORE SUBJECT FOR MANY, ENCITING MOST TO RESORT TO RATHER EMOTIONAL LASH-OUTS. BELIEVE ME, I WOULD BE UNHAPPY TOO IF THE VAST MAJORITY OF WHITE MEN WERE PURCHASING TICKETS TO AFRICA TO FIND LIFE MATES. NO, ITS JUST THAT I THINK MANY WHITE WOMEN WONDER ABOUT THIS. LET ME GIVE YOU A HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION. IF THREE AMERICANS WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND, (A WHITE WOMAN, A BLACK WOMAN, AND A BLACK MAN) AND THE MAN HAD THE OPTION OF PAIRING WITH ONLY ONE OF THEM, WHY IS IT THAT HE WOULD GO RIGHT TO THE WHITE WOMAN, OPERATING ONLY ON HIS PAST EXPERIENCES IN AMERICA?

BY THE WAY, I FOUND THUMPERSCORDER WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING QUITE UNRELATED ON GOOGLE. IT HAS BEEN INTERESTING (AND TELLING) ENOUGH TO KEEP ME COMMING BACK FOR INSIGHT.

WELL THANKS EVERYBODY.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 1471

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 12:56 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HI JENNY..

WHAT YOU DESCRIBED IS A NIGGER, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. BUT MOST BLACK MEN ARE NOT NIGGERS AND THEY'RE NOT INTO HAVING WHITE WOMEN AS LIFE TIME PARTNERS. TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, NEITHER ARE THE NIGGERS. THEY NORMALLY DON'T MARRY THE (WHITE) WOMEN THAT THEY PURSUE. MOST BLACK MEN/WHITE WOMEN COUPLES COHABITATE ONLY AND STUDIES SHOW THAT THESE COUPLES HAVE THE MOST SEX.. GO FIGURE. ALSO, THE DIVORCE RATE AMONG THE FEW WHO DO MARRY ARE THE HIGHEST IN THE COUNTRY. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOT YOUR INFO, BUT LIKE I SAID, MOST BLACK MEN ARE NOT INTO BEING WITH WHITE WOMEN (EXCEPT FOR OCCASSIONAL SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS) AND THE ONES WHO ARE DO NOT APPEAR TO BE LOOKING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN LIFE TIME UNIOINS, ACCORDING TO STATISTICS.

TONYA

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 1472

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 01:30 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OOPS!

I MEANT TO WRITE "UNIONS." ALSO: "AND STUDIES SHOW THAT THESE COUPLES {COHABITATING COUPLES} HAVE THE MOST SEX.. GO FIGURE."

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 01:34 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did you read blackdragon's, or emily's, or "oh my god's" post. That dosnt seem to be the case.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 1475

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 02:49 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No..

I read the U.S. Census Bureau, "Charcteristics of Unmarried and Married Male-Female Couples: March 2000.

U.S. Census Bureau, "Male-Female Ratio by Race alone or in combination... United States:200"

Journal of Blacks in Higher Education "The Effect of Higher Education on Interracial Marriage" 1997

U.S. Bureau of the Census "Interracial Married Coulples: 1960 to Present" Census Special Tabulation - Table MD-3

And so on.. and so on.. and so on....

But I'm sure blackdragon's and emily's and "oh my god's" post were informative.

Kevin Johnson
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 03:12 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

Kola's out promoting her new book or I'm sure she'd be in here to set these peeps straight.
For Chris Hayden and Sisgal, hello, its Kevin from Door of Kush Books.

I'm a black male. 27. Lots of females claim that I'm really fine. I took the photo of Kola Boof that is inside her book "Flesh and the Devil". The color photo.

Kola says that I'm a hunk of fine ass black man. So I just want to weigh in my two cents.

Kevin Johnson
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 03:25 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My two cents:

I may go for a little ride in a white girl's mouth, but for me it's a revenge thing. I just get off seeing a white man's daughter on her knees slobb'n down. Pure and simple.

My dream woman is either Toni Braxton, Serena Williams or Melyssa Ford. Throw in Kola Boof, cause she is sexy as hell, but since I know her personally and Thomas got her on lockdown, I know that aint happen'n. I love black women so much, I even have a crush on Condaleesa.

I also like some latina girls and once had a nice Korean girlfriend. I dated a few white girls, but I cheated on them. I used to have an older white woman who paid my bills. By brother still has one who pays his bills cable car note new clothes, groceries. He bones her daughter too. He has a jones for a sister at his job, but he's been after her a year and I don't see her giving in, so.

Lets see what else?

I love black women. Period. The women that look the best are black. They sexy and they make babies that look like a brother.

White women used to be a big deal with the knucklehead 'n Uncle Tom set, but they played out.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 1477

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 04:03 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LOL, Kevin.

And while we're on the subject, JENNY, point to a post which provides empirical evidence/statistical data for your very strong implications that "THE VAST MAJORITY OF {black} MEN {are} PURCHASING TICKETS TO {white America/European nations} TO FIND LIFE MATES." And the vast majority of black men "DREAM OF SECURING FOR THEMSELVES ONE OF {yall}." And also, the vast majority of black men would behave as you described in your "HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION." Not picking. Just curious.

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 04:31 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonya, you are one of my favorite posters. Your posts are always so on point. I just had to give you kudos.

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 04:49 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Now i have heard the old adege that black psople talk shit but this is absurd. Tonya, for the sake of saint peter, read the aformentioned posts i aluded in my last message. Just read before you reply. the sources you cited wouldnt even sort of lead any rational marginally educated individual (especially one thats actually taken plenty of statistics courses) to the conclusion you espouse. And i hope the fella that spoke so elequently about his "true" feelings puts his money where his mouth is. Id be willing to bet the farm that either he is dating a white woman, will be dating a white woman, dreams of dating white women, or has been shut down be oceans of them. I mean, come on, what type of attractive "secure alpha male" introduces himself as really fine. I cant help but giggle a bit. "Lots of women say im fine." Well, thanks for telling all us gals Jr. gimme a break. And ladies, step one in dealing with a major problem, because that is what you are facing, is acknoledging it. Only then can you move on to treatement and resolution. For your own sakes.

whats up wit this
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 05:31 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was checking out pictures of some famous European based soccer players and their wives recently and I could not help noticing the fact that a lot if not all of the black players I came across had a white woman for a wife or girl. And this got me thinking and I realised that a lot of the black peeps who are successful seem to always fall for white or other non blakc women. Examples that come to mind are Quincy Jones and Koffi Annan. Now I just wanted to know why it seems like a lot of us black man seem to ditch our lovely black sisters everytime we hit the big league. Hey PD had Jlo and Russel Simmons has Kimora. The only black guy who seems to keep it real is Jay Z. Why on Earth is that??? That ain't right yo!!!

whats up wit this
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 05:35 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

wesley snipes and taye diggs got themselves some white women too

whats up wit this
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 05:37 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

not to mention Sidney Poitier

whats up wit this
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 06:12 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kobe Bryant and Vanessa Laine
Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren
Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Sara Gooding
Wayne and Mandie Brady

I could keep going but its getting too easy

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 1478

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 10:30 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenny:

Now i have heard the old adege that black psople talk shit but this is absurd.

Tonya:

Sorry, JENNY. Didn't mean to cause you to *EMOTIONALLY LASH-OUT.* Believe me, had I been presented with cedible evidence which suggests that even the niggers of the black race see white women as nothing more than whores and come catching objects "I WOULD BE UNHAPPY TOO." And to have that followed by a fine, sexy, successful black man saying, "I just get off seeing a white man's daughter on her knees slobb'n down. Pure and simple"... again, "I WOULD BE UNHAPPY TOO." Didn't mean to perturb.

Smooches!

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 1479

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 10:35 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for the kind words, Anonymous.

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 494

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 01:20 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyone else may find their excuses easy to be believed, in America or in Europe.

But I refuse to believe that Kofi Annan could only find a good white woman among all of the women in his native GHANA. That's just f***ing stupid.

Oh, btw, did you all know that Akosua Busia (Nettie from the Color Purple) is from Ghana (and considered royalty there)? So, you already know the women LOOK GOOD!

Moonsigns
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 846

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 02:53 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kevin:
"I may go for a little ride in a white girl's mouth, but for me it's a revenge thing."

MOONSIGNS:
Woman who lack sexual/relational discretion can be found in any social-class, color, shape and size. Common sense would dictate that, if you are as "fine, sexy and successful" as some people make you out to be and truly love black women the way you say you do, you'd comprehend that your climax is nothing more than a sexual experience/release. Social, political and finanical empowerment for the black community, black women, and especially black children won't come to fruition by you so pathetically and willfully being pimped and tricked by your white, suga-mama(s).

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 10:38 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To my black sisters, don't ever apologize for being alive. Let the haters hate. Just keep living and loving. Nothing they can do about it.
The answer to "why do we hate black women so much?" won't come until judgment day. and the haters will be so sorry that they ever did.

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 - 12:54 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonya,

Can you all see what i mean. As a matter of fact, Ladies, let us all engage in a little empiricle test of our own. I am sure you all have men of your own, otherwise, how could you speak so authoratatively on the subject? Anyway, the next time you go out with your man, who i presume is black, watch him. Strolling through the mall, if you happen to walk past an attractive young white female, watch his eyes. Also, watch his expression. Take a good hard look and try to imagine what he is thinking. I could tell you exactly what he is thinking but i wont. I think, only then will your very worst fears be personalized enough for you to accept it.

Real Black Woman
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 - 01:29 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenny seriously, do you have a life? I really don't understand why your on this diccusion board. First of all, I know black men who aren't attracted to white woman at all. You act like every black man on the planet is chasing behind white women, this is simply not true. In my family (brother,cousins, and uncles) only two out of like 20 date white women at all. Most of my black male friends have never even dated any white women. In fact, where I live, I only see interracial couple every once in a while. So I really don't know where all this "every black man prefers white women" bull is coming from. In my life, I haven't seen that.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 1500

Rating: 

Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 - 02:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not only that....

If a fine black woman were to walk through a mall full of white dudes (and if there weren't any brothas around cuz white guys won't fuck with sistahs if black guys are anywhere in sight, lol, too true) their eyes would get to popping too. That doesn't mean that all white guys are into black women, right? And, as in your scenario, that doesn't even mean that the guys involved are truly into the female that they're slobbering over. Where have you been, Jenny? -- men are men -- they'll slobber over anything that looks good....

And it shouldn't take a walk in the mall to tell you that. Girl, please.. lol.

Moonsigns
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 851

Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 - 02:32 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonya:
"And it shouldn't take a walk in the mall to tell you that. Girl, please.. lol."

Moonsigns:
Exactly, Tonya (and you know I don't agree with you often--if ever).

"Jenny's" comments are completely ridiculous! I definitely believe and know that there are meaningful and long-term relationships between some black men and white woman, however, people of all colors tend to primarily date, marry and procreate within their "race".

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 409

Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 - 08:31 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

" next time you go out with your man, who i
presume is black, watch him. Strolling through the mall, if you happen
to walk past an attractive young white female, watch his eyes. Also,
watch his expression. Take a good hard look and try to imagine what he
is thinking. I could tell you exactly what he is thinking but i wont.
I think, only then will your very worst fears be personalized enough
for you to accept it."

Jenny,

And what if the girl just happens to be an attractive black woman ?

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 - 09:59 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I dont date anymore, much less date black men anymore. I am married, but i am hit on damn near every day, even PUSHING A STROLLER INTO MY OFFICE!!!, by all kinds of black men. In the beginning, i found this strange but i think that i have grown to understand your men better than you. Well, i only know what the rest of the entire country knows about "the brothas." Although, that shouldnt bother any of you girls. You all seem to have absolutely nothing to say about your men but that theyre niggers, they abandon, and so fourth and so on. My comments shouldnt really bother the whole "yeah sisterhood" gang here.

Real Black Woman,
It dosnt take all that much effort to pop in every now and then. Its interesting. My masters degree tackled the topic of group delusion. Why not watch it unfold, confirm ones hypothesis.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 1519

Rating: 
Votes: 6 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2006 - 12:57 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ooooh you're too funny. You're right about one thing though: we don't know much about them niggers, except that they are not your average brotha. Oh, and we also know that the "HEY SWEETIEs," the double takes, and the catcalls don't mean a damn thing. I've seen them do that to heroin addicts and crackheads and one legged albinos, no lie.
It seems they're always horny.. so, in that case, do keep feeding us your stroller pushing, mall hanging, black-man-in-heat adventures. It's a bit Jerry Springer, but hey, we're running low on thought-provoking topics at Culture & Economy. You know how that is, riiiiight? (LOL)

JENNY
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2006 - 02:31 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You ladies are screwed. You will never face your own problems, typical. And never take responsibility, typical. And never seek real and serious solutions that originate from within, typical. I feel so intensily sorry for the "black woman." like a mule or a bull, your steadfastness to a set of values and refusal to adopt a more pregmatic view of life will lead to your own loss. Why dont you join the Republican party. We will show you a thing or two. Look, we even promote our blacks. Condi looks pretty good up there and Colon towed the party line proper. Come on over, i will be at the next convention. We might see each other there. I will be near the Texas delegation, ill give yall a big ol hug. Well make up.

Theres Punch and Cookies there too

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 1533

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2006 - 11:53 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You're a Republican?? Funny. You seem more Monica Lewinsky, to me. Oh, well, I guess Republicans need their fellators too. Just be sure to work them gas prices, girl! Seems you'll be doing us a favor after all.

soldiergirl
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 - 09:53 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is an old thread I just found but I must say the stupid white women and ignorant nigger men on here are hilarious! Black women are hated because everyone knows God created us first and first is always superior! Jenny I have two masters degrees and so does my husband whose WHITE! Oh I'm sorry that I am someone who got the best of your race, tall, blond, successful and he PREFERS women of color. He is not alone but society will not showcase these men, because it would undo the whole superiority thing with sick minded whites. Strong men of any race can appreciate black classy educated women. As black men continue to kill one another like their salvation depended on it, I would advise they shape up or find their numbers decreasing as more black women find love and mates, outside the race and finally be happy.

soldiergirl
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 09:16 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenny said, "we even promote our blacks", she sounds like a slaveowner saying how good she treats "her niggers". White people are so deluted, and I feel so very sorry for them. Their need to feel superior is so very demented, and yet they think it is wonderful. Jenny in her attempt to sound fair and just is typical of most whites, even the ones with black mates. She glories in the fact that her white male power structure sets white women as being more valuable than women of color, yet she tries to come across as non-racist.

She and others like her are the modern versions of the type of white women back in the days who spoke about how god-awful it was when their husbands, sons, and fathers would lynch Black men and women, even lynch pregnant black women and cut their wounds open, and all the while they are saying this they are cooking fried chicken to take to the lynching, or have ready for their husbands and family men when they come home from a hard day of lynching and raping.

May God have mercy on their souls. That is why I am glad I am in the military. I am proud white men have trained me how to use their weapons of mass destruction against them if they should try to revive the past. And I have my husband as my eyes and ears to pull up the rear!

soldiergirl
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 09:26 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On the subject of how some white women think they get the best of black men, will somebody please tell men like Robert DeNeiro who brought his obviously black wife a pair of $95,000 earring, (TO ERIN & JENNY HOW MUCH DOES YOUR EARINGS COST?)
AND TO Denzel Washington, Senator Bob Cohen, Samuel T. Jackson, Shaquille O'Neal and so many other men wtih black wives, that they are not the "best" men because they have black wives.

Since white jerks like jenny and erin think only the best men have white women.

Oh included in that are the many beautiful white men and black women I see here on post either married or dating, and they all have nice houses or apartments.

Blkamericanking
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Blkamericanking

Post Number: 152

Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 12:03 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

soldiergirl, You are a damn fool for marrying a white man. How could you be so damn weak to marry a white devil?

soldiergirl
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 - 08:00 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not weak but smart. As a descendant of Queens
all men are made to be at my disposal and ones
like you who talk black and sleep white because
y'all uptight, cannot stop me from receiving
love from someone who wants to love me. It's a
first come first serve basis. The first man to
knock me off my feet is the man I would marry.
He can't help it because he saw something in me others did not.

Rob T
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 12:33 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am a white man and i must say i dont find any of you really attractive. Seriousely. In highschool, i poked a few of you, simply because i was a senior at the time and you happened to have, at the time, some nice tight sophmore vaginas and relationship aspirations. Not to mention the fact that you let me do "whatever" i wanted to do to you, even though your boyfriend on the basketball team had no idea. Listen, soldiergirl, why would we want you?, when we already posess the "cream of the crop?" Why?

EMINEM
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 01:59 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

EMINEM circa 1993

Track 1
There’s so many styles I might get thrown
And here’s the place where I like to roam
And all the girls that I like to bone
Have the big butts, no they don’t
‘Cause I don’t like that nigger @#%$
I’m just here to make a bigger hit
When I be kickin the hypest, dopest rhyme
Just say that Eminem is the best MC of all times…Yeah!
I’m running out of breath so here’s Chaos Kid with the flow of death

Track 2
I seen a Black girlfriend and I kissed her
I kissed her; I placed it on her cheek
And she didn’t come back til next week

Now it was next week and she was back again
Wanting to kiss a white kid
So she was my girlfriend, we started going out
But that’s okay because we were Black and white
Blacks and whites they sometimes mix
But Black girls only want your money cause they’re dumb chicks
So I’ma say like this
Don’t date a Black girl, take it as a diss
If you want, but if you don’t
I’ma tell you like this, I surely won’t
Never date a Black girl because Blacks only want your money
And that @#%$ aint funny

So I’ma say look honey
Why do you do this?
You know, you step up to me like you a Brutus
Then you try to grab my spinach
Because its green and that’s cash
So get outta here, ’cause I don’t need your ass
I said that before, but that’s okay because like I said you’re a whore
Black girls and white girls just don’t mix
Because Black girls are dumb and white girls are good chicks
White girls are good; I like white girls
I like white girls all over the world
White girls are fine and they blow my mind
And that’s why I’m here now telling you this rhyme
’Cause Black girls, I really don’t like
We don’t mix, it’s like riding a bike
When you’re peddling hard, uphill both ways
You know it’s kinda hard and that’s why I say to you
I’m giving you a little advice
Don’t date a Black girl, if you do it once you won’t do it twice
You won’t ever do it again because they’ll take your money
And that aint funny
So I’ma say look honey
I thought he said that before
But like I said again you’re nothing but a big whore
So when mike catch on the bass line
That’s okay ‘cause we will not just waste time

I’ll get straight to the point
Black girls are bitches, that’s why I’ma tell ya you better pull up your britches
‘Cause all that cash is making your ass drag
From the boyfriend ya ganked and that’s pretty bad
I mean that’s pretty sad when ya dating a Black guy
And then you turn around a @#%$ another big, Black guy
Now that’s pretty wrong, but you’re just ganking
But that’s okay because you need a @#%$ spanking
From me, the funky Eminem
I’m busting rhymes and I’m swallowing phlegm
I’m busting a freestyle just like this
I say swallowing phlegm and Howard gets pissed
But when Howard gets pissed that’s okay
Because he leaves and he doesn’t show up for two more days
So I’ll just worry about that problem when I come to it
I cross that bridge when I come to it

Because, I forgot the chorus
But that’s okay ’cause y’all saying bust a rhyme for us
So I’ma bust another rhyme about this Black girl
She turned out to be a @#%$ wack girl
A wack girl, because Black girls ain’t funny
All they want is your @#%$ money
They take you for everything you got
And then you stand with a bunch of snot in your hand
So I’ma kick it to you just like this
How does the chorus go, I forgot
But that’s okay, ’cause I’ma tell you in stride
I’ma say oh foolish pride

Oh foolish pride, oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride; oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride; oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride; oh, oh, oh
Date a white girl, ’cause they got the raw hide…

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 415

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 03:46 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

T-boy, Robby you're full of shit white boy..

You can't jump anyway, so why would a black chick wana produce more white boys that can't jump?

Go ahead, invent all the shit while we take over.

Your women too, I guess the black man shall have more Tiger Woods and Halle Barry that claim blacks as their people.

You're so full of shi attacking the black woman when her man is stealing all of your pretty white women..

Hmmm, just check out Tiger Wood's wife ;). Bet u jealous huh.. but guess what, Wood ain't no black woman, he a black man in charge of your white woman cuz am sure he supportin her white ass.

And as for Eminem, he's ass is never been white anyway.. tryin to be black..

And it's alright with the lyrics cuz black men sing da same shit about their black women..

And well, black women are singin da fuck back too nowadays..

But you know what's worst, EMinem is saying allot more shit about his mom than black women..

It's alright.

I mean come on... if a man can't respect his own mom, then what makes anyone think he's gona respect the mother of all, the black girl?

Amanda G
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 08:26 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Black women, wake up!!! Look at the stats! What is killing black women? AIDS? Where is she getting it from: intravenous drug use or from sexual intercourse with her HIV+ black husband/boyfriend. What is the second leading cause of death among black women? Homicide by a black man with whom she is familiar? In fact, black women are three times as likely to be killed than are white women Black women make up 7% of the U.S. population but make up almost 30% of all rape victims. Black men are (on average) 2.5 times more likely to date/marry interracially than black women. In states such as Minnesota more than 45% of all black men are interracially married.

My point? The reciprocity is NOT there. We are not loved, cherished, held in as high regard by black men as they are by us. It has been like this for a long time, and it is never going to change. Black women are by far the largest group of unpartnered women in the world. Face it, not all of us are going to be married to a beautiful, successful black man with 2 kids in a beautiful home. How many of you can think of at least five attractive, educated, loving sistas approaching or over 30 who haven't had a date in months? It's time for black women to think about themselves and be open to moving to other countries, dating outside of your ethnicity or socioeconomic class. You can diss me all you want, but I provided facts that can't be denied...

bump
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, March 24, 2006 - 08:46 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

*Bump*

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright © 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com