White German Woman Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » White German Woman « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2218

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 08:41 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A 45 year old German woman left this message on the NIGERIAN forums message board:

Dear Guys of Nigeria,i am an europwan woman located in Germany i'm searching new friends because my old fianceč leave me alone.I am 45 years old divorced ,blonde large tall and free.Please contact me writing to my mail anneroseghesert43@yahoo.de i am easy to know.I have a large collection of pic,i like use web cam and sure next month of january i will take my winter's vacation,and i think to visit Nigeria.I will be located at the Sheraton of Lagos starting from 15 january.Please write me guys from 17een until 30 years old.

Bye for now.annerose

Kola

Post Number: 2219

Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 08:42 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Sheraton Lagos is a very expensive place to stay in Nigeria. She must have BIG MONEY.

And ages 17 to 30?

LOL

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Africanqueen

Post Number: 298

Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 12:00 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LMAO.. 17 year old males for a 45 year old woman?

I will take 30 but not 17, come on now, LOL.

Blkamericanking
AALBC .com Platinum Poster
Username: Blkamericanking

Post Number: 89

Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 04:44 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been to Germany and they LOVE black men over there, not that i went there to meet a German woman. The little time i was there i realized that German women are not life smart and could easily be used.

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Renata

Post Number: 161

Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 03:51 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

17? LOL! Who is she kidding? ONLY if they want her money.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Kola_boof

Post Number: 802

Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 04:06 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

But you know what's sad, Renata.

To a Black Nigerian man....a White woman, even at 50, sagging and wrinkled up...is a major TROPHY.

Nigerian men will be lined up to service her, because she's WHITE.

She's going to be gang raped---and that's what she wants, because there are no WHITE MEN in Nigeria to protect her. It's a BLACK nation.

She's old and flabby and going there to get sexed NON-stopped. "RAPED", which is her desire.

She won't have to pay any money.

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 165

Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 04:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Now that I re-read the ad, I believe you're right. What kind of psycho goes to another country and posts where she'll be staying and when?

Kola

Post Number: 2231

Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 06:36 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Girl, White women do it all the time.

They go to Jamaica, Nigeria, now Belize.

Black teenagers and "buff" black men wait at the airports for the next "over 40 white woman" tourist to get off.

One of my "WHITE" neighbor girlfriends---who knows NOTHING of what I'm about----bragged to me that she's going down to Jamaica and just let the "Studs" fuck her from one side of the island to the next.

She said her Aunt went and had just got back.

LOL

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 171

Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 07:09 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Strange men screwing and sweating over you...

eewwww

I would be ashamed to admit that to anyone, much less someone I know.

Jackie
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 08:58 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whew damn, she nasty!

I know some old white chicks in my hood like that.

Regina
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 07:09 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No wonder AIDS is increasing for older women...

Aaron Sailor
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2005 - 07:00 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This white bitch ought to be slapped. Why don't you black women start defending your men instead of letting white and non-black women take their pick.

nwanaija
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, December 23, 2005 - 08:26 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Aaron Sailor, Please don't even go there. EACH TO THEIR OWN! If the woman wants to go to Nigeria to get gbenshed that's her problem not your's. Leave us black women out of it.

@Kola Boof..stop lying she's not gonna get raped jo. she will definitely attention cos of the money they will think she will pay them.If it was for free..then there's no way a naija man/woman will touch a WHITE with a barge pole!!! damn WHITES stink!

Anonymous

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 03:07 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"damn WHITES stink!"
Nwanaija, so true

Anonymous
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 10:08 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Black women dnot "defend" or covet anything but themselves. you see it all over this forum. "We dont need anyone but ourselves." "fuck black men." Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla. This is trully pathetic in so many ways. The black woman practically wants the race of black people to be corrupted to no end. It is this trully trajic insular selfish hurt attitude which is the cause of it all. Pride is gone, deep abaiding love for ones own kind, shit...a sense of possession has completely vanished within the black woman. The black man is only responding in course. At this point in the history of africans and african americans, black women dont deserve their men.

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
- Adolf Hitler

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 10:38 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Black women are responding to decades of not having fathers who even have the decency to MEET them. You leave your daughters before they're even BORN, and expect them to respect you and stand up for you? Whatever.

If a black man wants the respect of the black woman, he's going to have to prove to his DAUGHTERS that he's there for them. Girls learn FROM BIRTH that they and their MOTHERS and their GRANDMOTHERS are on their own. You can't tell a girl to "get lost" from birth, and then expect her to turn 18 and suddenly kiss your ass.

Possession of what? From the time that girls are born, they don't possess even their father. And they're going to try to possess some other man?

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 10:40 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

70% of black children grow up without their fathers, but WITH their mothers.

Yeah, the black WOMAN is abandoning the black family.

Anonymous
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 11:35 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

then accept the inevetable, and stop your whinning, moaning, and bitching about black men. Just know that they are no longer "yours." Period..................................................

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2006 - 11:36 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

They don't belong to anyone, but their children. That they don't want to belong to their own children is a sure sign that they're not worth having.

I wouldn't want a man anyway who can't spell "inevitable".

schana
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 10:49 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I find it very strange how you all go at each other in this post. I am a white woman, I am dating a black guy who by the way treats me wonderfully and that is one of the reasons why I am treating him well too. It has got to do with respect for each other - and color really does not play a role in that.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright © 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com