Sisgal's New Book is a "HIT"!... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » Sisgal's New Book is a "HIT"! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2196

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 07:21 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sisgal

REPORTING:

I've got great news, "DEVIL IN THE MIST" by our board member Diane Dorceis not only a #3 bestseller on AALBC, but Romantic Times magazine has given DEVIL IN THE MIST 4.5 STARS!!!! (www.romantictimes.com)

I am so excited!

Diane Dorce had this to say:

My books are due to arrive any day now and now this! Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you for your support, and encouragement. It's meant a lot to me! IF you pre-ordered a book they should be arriving soon, if not, heyyyyy why not? Just kidding! I luv you guys!

Diane you had better make sure that DOK knows that you're #3 and that you were reviewed in Romantic Times.

You should keep them abrest of any occurrences.

I have copies of the finished book and I must say that it's GORGEOUS.

It looks better than anything Random House would put out.

The cover, the page design, the good heavy stock materials used. It's such a gorgeous book.

And GOOD to read! :-)

Kola

Post Number: 2197

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 07:21 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sisgal, see my note on your last post earlier.

Kola

Sisg
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Sisg

Post Number: 216

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 07:25 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Kola,

I will!!! I'm sure they will be just as happy as i am, and i can't wait to get a copy in my hand!

Kola

Post Number: 2198

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 07:39 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Diane, I sent you an important email.

Sisg
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Sisg

Post Number: 217

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 08:04 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Kola,

I sent you my personal email to resend your message. Let me know if you've received it.

Kola

Post Number: 2199

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 08:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Got it.

Resent, girl. LOL

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com