Won't be the last time, either.......... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » Won't be the last time, either....... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Renata

Post Number: 156

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 11:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My mother told me about this:

In Jackson, MS, a white woman's car was stolen and she called the police and told them that a black man kidnapped her baby.

After two hours of road blocks and an amber alert (stopping black men and telling everyone else to watch out for a black man), well, this story is so predictable, I'm sure you've already finished the storyline.

http://www.wjtv.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WJTV/MGArticle/JTV_BasicArticle&c =MGArticle&cid=1128767802389&path=

White people are so convinced we're out to get them, that they KNOW the rest of the world will believe them when they remind everyone that we're just a lot of niggers run amok taking white women and babies.

My mother says that the website doesn't tell the entire story the way the news broadcast does. She was really upset because my brother was stopped by police and searched. She's thinking about getting legal advice.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Renata

Post Number: 157

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 11:34 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm sorry. I'm laughing because I still can't believe that white people try to make it seem like we're just itching to grab them.

Also, I laugh sometimes when I'm angry.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com