BIG NEWS Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » BIG NEWS « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2152

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 11:04 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FARRAKHAN'S TWO-FACED

At the last minute.....

they DENIED my friend Keith Boykin the opportunity to give his speech at the MILLIONS MORE RALLY.

Here's a link to Keith Boykin's site so you can read what happened for yourself:

http://www.keithboykin.com/arch/001598.html

Keith

Roxie
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Roxie

Post Number: 243

Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 07:40 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

--"Keith, WTF did you expect to happen when you MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL."--

My thoughts exactly.

Roxie
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Roxie

Post Number: 247

Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 09:02 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What was the point of that march?

Is that ALL Farrakan can think of doing? (who am I kidding, of course is it!)

What does that friggin march accomplish (what am I saying?! It Accomplishes Nothing!)

West_africa
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: West_africa

Post Number: 123

Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 01:56 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

From comments on Boykin's page by ASHON:

" do you not think that your "is willie wilson gay" commentary piece from two weeks ago had anything to do with the ill-feelings brooding between the two of you?

willie wilson (wrongly) attacked the lgbtq community as a whole...you didn't try to deconstruct his ideology but tried to demonize him as a person... "

West_africa
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: West_africa

Post Number: 124

Posted on Monday, October 17, 2005 - 02:12 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FROM A POST on BOYKIN'S site by "JAMES":

" ... I'M ALL FOR ADDRESSING THE ISSUE, BUT IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE SPECULATION OR ACCUSATION. "

Yvettep
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Yvettep

Post Number: 720

Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 12:52 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

He has posted the text of his planned remarks on his site. It would have been a very good (and needed) speech...too bad.

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2160

Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 03:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree Yvette.

I totally support Keith Boykin and I felt that he would have made a major impact.

He was the personal AID to President Clinton and organized the press campaign for Derrick Bell when Derrick had that major flare up with Harvard University.

Keith is such a nice guy. He's treated me like his sister every since the fatwa was put on my head.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Kola_boof

Post Number: 667

Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2005 - 04:32 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Keith Boykin with Louis Farrakhan

Keith

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com