What do you need??? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » What do you need??? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Yvettep
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Yvettep

Post Number: 717

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 02:52 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is a fun thing that's been making the rounds on the internet: Do a google search for "(your first name) needs" --in quotes. Post what comes up. I guess those of you who are posting under secret identities can just post the results minus the name (LOL). [My commentary on the hits are in brackets.]

Have fun!

Here are a few that came up for me today:

"Yvette needs tuna fish, mayonnaise, tea, soup, biscuit mix, macaroni and cheese, canned goods, raisins" [Don't know about the rest of the list, but some tea sure would be nice]

"Yvette needs her baby back so that she can leave Luskan and start a new life." [I don't even *know* Luskan--I swear. But a new life isn't such a bad idea...]

"yvette needs To pick up her Phone." [OK. Someone named "Anthony" goes on to say "I still Have
a pathetic little crush on yvette." Awwwww, shucks!]

"Yvette needs to shut her mouth for 5 minutes.she is a yammering moron" [Dag! Why so harsh???]

"Yvette needs our prayers and support" [True dat]

"Yvette needs to stop being a HO! I can't believe her!!" [Uhh, again ,why so harsh??? What happened to the "prayers and support"? LOL]

"Yvette needs the world's biggest ..." [Whoa! That's all this one said. I hesitate to click on the link--Some things are best left up to the imagination!!!]

Rustang
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Rustang

Post Number: 167

Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 03:36 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Where's the love? :-)Here's what they told me.
Doug needs money.(I'll go for that one)
Doug needs to give voters more credit.(Not likely to happen, though)
Doug needs to define himself.(Huh?)
Doug needs to let Freddy play.(But, he sucks!)
Doug needs to get traded.(But Freddy's the one that sucks, not me!)
Doug needs a nap break in the afternoon.
Now, that last one is one that I can definitely get on board with.In fact,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Tonya

Post Number: 581

Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 04:28 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It told me my name was too black. Of course that's not exactly what it said....
It was like: "Did you mean this?" -- "Well, then you must've meant that."

...."Well, then, I don't know WHUT the hell you mean." -- "Walk on!"

...I was disgusted, hurt and offended.

Tonya

Sisg
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Sisg

Post Number: 213

Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 06:03 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay, i'll play,

Google says:

pray for diane (yeah, i'm alright with this)

Diane needs to get out of my boyfriend's life (say what????)

Dianne needs to understand also the struggles of African-Americans (but I am AA, how much understanding do i need?)

Dianne needs lots of reassurance that she is worth loving (true maybe 20 years ago, but now i'm too busy loving myself)

Diane needs bossing. Trust me. (Laughing) She just canít handle her own career at all..(NOT!!!)

diane needs help (financially, yes!)

Diane needs commitment to Turkey Tourney for Letís Play Hockey announcement. (WHAT!)

This was fun and just a small sampling of what Diane needs.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Kola_boof

Post Number: 636

Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 06:37 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

All I found was "Kola needs an operation."

Which was the title of a play.

Yvettep
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Yvettep

Post Number: 718

Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 07:00 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Diane needs to get out of my boyfriend's life

Sisg: And they had the nerve to call *me* a "HO"! LOL

Cynnique
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 07:49 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I needed:
support to be re-elected
a new home
7 pkgs of small nails
5 yds of cloth
help to take care of my daily needs
atty. to take care of my medical & financial bills
a bone marrow transplant
Good grief! What a downer this is turning out to be.
I quit!

Roxie
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Roxie

Post Number: 240

Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 08:33 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I found:
"roxie needs to be an only pet" or some other reference to a cat with that name.

Apparently I'm the only HUMAN Roxie in the internet world. Lucky for me that's not my real name. ^_^

However when I used my real name, most entries included:

"[real name] needs to spend the rest of her life in jail....."

But hey, what do you expect when you share the same first name as a notorious serial killer?:-\

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright © 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com