Losing My Virginity....by Kola Boof Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » Losing My Virginity....by Kola Boof « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2134

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 05:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola

It seems like just yesterday that I lost my virginity.

But when your vagina is "circumcised" in African fashion---it's a very different experience than American women.

Here's an excerpt from page 126 of my autobiography about what it was like to lose my virginity:

When I turned seventeen, we ended up kissing in the back of his car one night and found that neither of us could wait any longer--I laid on my back and caressed, with an excited fear, the hardness of his thick, throbbing penis as he finally got it out and positioned it between my legs, and then as he tried to penetrate my virginity--I screamed as though I were a dolphin being harpooned! The pain was so intense that seizures gripped my brain and my eyes rolled back in my head and my flesh turned like rubber and Truce found his penis not only bruised by the tightness, but also, trapped inside.

“Let my dick go!”, he hollered in agony, but the seizure had me paralyzed. I could have very well swallowed my tongue.

I had to be hospitalized that night, because neither of us had realized the special difficulties of Nile River vaginal circumcision. To put in the vulgar words that Truce used--”Your pussy is so tight, it’s barely there!”

My menstral cycle changed after that and I began to experience an elongated period (five to seven days long) and severe cramping (I wasn’t pregnant). On many days, I could not get out of bed, and yet, I couldn’t tell Nana Glodine or my mother what had happened.

But it kept happening. The kissing; him sucking my titties. The fingerbanging.

All that and I still wasn’t de-virginized.

Obviously, I had to learn how to perform fellatio (sucking a man’s dick). According to the prognosis that the doctors gave concerning my sexual future, I would have to develop alternative ways to please a man, because intercourse would be painful if I wasn’t willing to have some kind of operation to correct the stitch ritual. But, tearfully, I tried to make the doctors and my parents understand that the vaginal cut/stitch was the only thing I had that connected me to Mommysweet, and that I couldn’t change it. I told the doctors that I would just have to live with the pain, and that’s what I’ve done all these years.

I became an expert at giving Truce head. I really enjoyed it, too.

But then, eventually, after many, many attempts--he finally got his penis inside me. I thought I was literally going to split open, and he couldn’t really move it around, but it was inside me and it felt like his entire knee and thigh was up in there. As he struggled to pull it back out, I fainted.

My autobiography comes out Dec. 27th. You can read the first two chapters at this link:

http://doorofkush.50megs.com/photo2.html

CONTENTS

The Diary of Kola Boof:

Naima...15-22

Bint il Nil...23-33

Night of the Living Dead...35-52

Goodbye Africa...53-59

My New Family: The Black Americans...60-77

The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of...78-108

Goddess of Trees...109-20

An Evening with Osama Bin Laden...121-137

The Devil’s Pass Key...138-147

I Know the Rooms In Hell By Heart...148-165

Osama’s Lake of Fire...166-185

Connie Chung, The New York Times and KRS One....

Make Way...for Kola Boof!...195-201

I Never Married My Husband...202-214

So Much Things to Say...215-216

Inheritance (womanist prose):

Being and Becoming the Red Dragon...241-258

The Authentic Black Man (A Letter)...260-299

God Is a Black Man....300-302

Diary of a Lost Girl

MommySweet...263-279

I Put a Spell On You...279-285

READ THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS:

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

The daughter of Arab Egyptian archeologist Harith Bin Farouk and his only wife "Jiddi" is orphaned in Sudan and eventually adopted by Black Americans--Marvin and Claudine Prell Johnson of Washington, D.C.

She grows up to become not only North Africa’s most controversial and despised woman writer, but also the mistress to both Osama Bin Linden and his mentor, Hasan al Turabi...the two most powerful terrorists on earth.

Writing her life story with the same blunt sentences that have enriched her classic poems and novels...KOLA BOOF talks openly about the hardships of having a "circumcised" vagina, about being put up for adoption by her colorstruck Egyptian grandmother, about the 2003 firebombing of her Ethiopian publisher, about Arab Islamic death threats issued against her life because of the "Soulful" novels she writes...and about her efforts fighting against slavery and genocide in the Sudan.

A remarkable memoir...by Sudan’s most hated daughter.

Read the first 2 Chapters:

anonymous
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 05:23 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

aw poh baby

Medusa
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, November 14, 2005 - 11:49 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola this looks like it's going to be something. I can't wait girl. I ordered mine last summer.

anono-mus
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 11:50 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ah, good for you. As well as good for all of the rest of the guys out there who prefer some good ol fellatio vs reg-sex

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright © 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com