Where Kola has been.... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » Where Kola has been.... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Africanqueen

Post Number: 245

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 03:56 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Board,

Everyone, Kola was able to contact me by email, and for those that have been wondering where she's been, she's asked me for help and to inform you that she's had a miscarriage. At the moment, she really needs you all to join her family and pray with much love and support. Kola missed her deadline for her book, and is being taken care of at the house by her husband,Thomas. She also told me that her autobiography comes out in two months.

It is really heartbreaking that this has to be the news of Kola not being here at the board for some time, and I know we all really miss her, but right now she needs you all to pray for her.

Kola,

Be strong!

-Nyibol

blaklioness
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 04:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Peace and well-being to you and your family, Kola. May God/dess keep you in love, strength, and understanding.

Deebaby
Regular Poster
Username: Deebaby

Post Number: 42

Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 10:29 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

God bless you and your family, Kola

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Tonya

Post Number: 408

Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 10:45 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry, Kola. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Chrishayden
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Chrishayden

Post Number: 1483

Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 11:00 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Damn:

Kola, you need to rest and get healthy and not worry about anything else until you are.

Roxie
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Roxie

Post Number: 216

Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 08:28 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

Tend to your own life right now, we can handle oursleves for a while. Get yourself better now, for your boys especially. :-)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com