Diane Dorce (SISGAL) new book.....com... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » Diane Dorce (SISGAL) new book.....coming out « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2112

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 13, 2005 - 10:26 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HI everyone...

.....we've been waiting FOREVER,
literally,
for our board member SISGAL's first
novel to come out.

It's finally DONE and ready for
release......and then BAM!

Devil In Mist

The NEW ORLEANS hurricane messes up
the national Highway shipping routes,
causing
a 2 week delay in the book's delivery
to the publisher. :-)

Poor Sisgal. She just can't catch a
break. But the book is REALLLY, REALLY
good and will be out October 10th.

Until then, here's a link to her
Web Site:

http://www.dianedorce.com/

Chrishayden
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Chrishayden

Post Number: 1470

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 01:35 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We'll all hang in there and it will be worth the wait, I assure you!

Sisg
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Sisg

Post Number: 215

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 06:37 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey guys,

I've got great news, not only is my book #3 bestseller on AALBC, but Romantic Times magazine has given DEVIL IN THE MIST 4.5 STARS!!!! (www.romantictimes.com)

I am so excited! My books are due to arrive any day now and now this! Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you for your support, and encouragement. It's meant a lot to me! IF you pre-ordered a book they should be arriving soon, if not, heyyyyy why not? Just kidding! I luv you guys!

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2195

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 07:14 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Sisgal,

You should have started a new thread!

I will.

(BTW---I'm positively shocked that you still haven't received copies & neither has Amazon.
That's why I have so many issues with DOK, but, can't have everything when start'n out.)

Dey make me sick :-)

Sisg
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Sisg

Post Number: 218

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 08:11 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah,

people are still asking me when their books are coming...i know they just got them back last week but i dont understand the delay with Amazon, i hope they get that fixed and soon. U are right about just starting out and getting our foot in the door, just the things you have to go through. But hey, look up, you have an agent and many more big things to come. smile, me, someday soon!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com