NOTICE Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » NOTICE « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2069

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 05:14 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In the last several days, there have been new threads that were started SOLELY for the express purpose of attacking and degrading KOLA BOOF.

I'm the hostess/moderator of this board.

A gang of new posters---Anonymous (a lightskinned black woman), Somali Boy (A Somali, previously The Ethiopian), Carl and Yahoo (both Arab) Public Enemy (high yellow man)....have all descended on the board for the express purpose of attacking and ridiculing me.

Some of these people...like Somali Boy, have already been harrassing me through my EMAIL account.

I am going to begin BANNING these posters (except for "Anonymous", the lightskinned woman, because her BEEFS were about an actual topic and she has since then joined us in conversing).

I'm not going to be ganged up on with Personal attacks against my heritage, my deceased birth mother's nationality (which are really painful posts for me to read), my own views and expressions and especially not by Baiters like "Public Enemy" who just plain is about to cross the line with me.

Life's a Bitch

But Kola's a better one.

So....some of you newbies will soon either join the discussions and post REAL TOPICS...or you will be BANNED, and already, I am going to begin DELETING some of your threads.

KOLA

Kola

Post Number: 2070

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 05:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To all Ethiopians, Arabs, Somalis, Muslims...

GET THE FUCK OUT. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Kola

My PURPOSE in life...as my work shows....

...is to instill pride and self-love within BLACK AMERICAN PEOPLE...."MY WAY".

Not yours.

As the highest ranking woman in Sudan's SPLA---as a woman who has DONE everything to liberate the Black South Sudan and continues to do everything----my concern is for SUDAN and for the Southern Sudanese.

I don't give a fuck about Somalia.

I don't give a fuck about Ethiopia.

I don't give a fuck about Arabs and Muslims.

FUCK YOU.

When I post images and tell the history---I have a PRECISE AGENDA that is based on my own selfish machinations.

And that is to UPLIFT and make the Black American visibly see their link to African people, to embrace and it and to LOVE, HONOR and CHERISH that part of them which is Blackest and is African.

This BOARD will not become a dumping ground for East African and Arabic fuckers who hate Kola Boof.

FUCK YOU.

Kola

Post Number: 2071

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 05:49 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have NO PROBLEM with posters

(1) disagreeing with me

(2) calling me names like "bitch", "African bootyscratcher", etc.

THAT IS FINE....but let's relate it to the TOPIC being discussed and not make it a part of the I HATE KOLA type threads that attack my mother, origins, etc.

Everyone here has FREEDOM to tell me off, totally disagree...Cynique, Moonsigns and others have done so for YEARS.

But please---"cuss me out" regarding the TOPIC being discussed.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Tonya

Post Number: 187

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 06:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That's a really nice picture of you, Kola!

Carl
Newbie Poster
Username: Carl

Post Number: 2

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 06:21 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So you hate Egyptians, Somalis and Ethiopians yet you espouse that blacks should all love themselves?

That is quite hypocritical dont you think?

Kola

Post Number: 2074

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 06:56 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No I do not hate Arabs, Muslims, Ethiopians and Somali.

But I will be not be attacked those people on my board either.

My life is not about them.

I will not have my dead Somali mother desecrated by your people all over again.

I will not have you shitting your East African colorstruck rhetoric all over my board.

You bunch of Ethiopians, Somalis and Arab Muslims came in here attacking ME as a human being, defiling me.

GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

I am RAISED by Black Americans. THOSE are my goddamned people now.

Shit. DWOP ooomi Fabusi KatooAnda Challa!

FUCK YOU!!

I dont' remind you of HOME. GOOOD!

YOU DON'T LIKE KOLA BOOF. GOOOD!

I am SUDANESE.

Kola

I am SUDANESE, motherfucker.

FUCK SOMALI BASTARDS!!

Kola

I am NAIMA BINT HARITH...

I AM KOLA BOOF

FUCK YOU!!!!!

Kola

Yahoo2
Newbie Poster
Username: Yahoo2

Post Number: 5

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 07:10 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You idiot.

First of all Ethiopians and Somalis are not colorstruck. Brown skin is seen as beautiful there.
And we'll know you're not half Somali half Arabic that's a big fat lie. Everybody with two eyes can easily see that.

And how the fuck are black americans you're people? That's like a chinese kid saying white people are my people because he was raised by them.
And why are you acting crazy? with stuff like ''Fuck YOU fuck YOU''? Can't handle a serious discussion you mental retard?

Yes you're Sudanese but not Arabic nor Somali. And how the hell are Somalis ''Bastards''?

PLEASE STOP DELETING my posts you insecure piece of *****.

Carl
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 3

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 07:16 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

kola, no doubt you been through alot in life, i suggest you use what you experienced to teach people about what goes on instead of going full out hateful.

Anyways, most of the things I dislike hearing from you is due to your crazy feminism (feminism is more sinister than yall like to admit) than anything you say or said about Somalis or Muslims
Aight, Im sorry for calling you low caste, but lol you arent helping with all your hate towards Somalis and muslims you'd expect someone to retaliate and resort to name calling.

Somalia (where im from) doesnt need anymore hate from outsiders and your bias towards it angers me. Somalis are NOT color struck, a Somali who is pitch black is equal in the eyes to one who is as light as an Arab. If you have read the love odes of poets back in the day you'd know Somalis have always praised women possessing copper skin and dark lips and gums are seen as beautiful.

Most of Somalis dislike of African Americans is due to CULTURAL reasons...the same somalis who hate African Americans hate those Somalis who act ghetto this is the truth.

thirdly Somalis are *NOT* Arabs, though they mixed substantially with Arabic speaking people, an Arab is someone who speaks the arabic tongue, might as well be a chinese or from burkina faso...since Somalis are too nationalistic to ever let go of their language for arabic, why would they consider themselves arab? The only reason Somalis favour or allie with Arabs is because of Islam nothing else

Finally, yes Arabs from my own experience indeed are racist, but like with every other group there are exceptions I would not generalize or stereotype a whole group of people.

I hope you dont ban me or delete this, Im being as sincere with you as possible

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Tonya

Post Number: 188

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 07:28 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Damn Kola!!! How many people hate Kola Boof??? I quess you can look at it this way: there's a thin line between love and hate. So consider them your fans.

STAY STRONG, GIRL!

Tonya

Carl
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 4

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 07:32 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

well when you go on insulting someone's faith, beliefs and country you obviously will stir up emotions...remember eye for an eye is never the way to go

Ducaale
Newbie Poster
Username: Ducaale

Post Number: 3

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 07:49 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What happened to freedom of speech, why can't Ethiopians, Somalis, Arabs defend themself against Kola boof, I mean the lady claims to come from one of these ethnic groups, why can't they not expose her lies about her background.

Blkamericanking
Regular Poster
Username: Blkamericanking

Post Number: 50

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 03:27 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carl,

I think it's very IGNORANT for Somalis to dislike African Americans for any reason.

Public_enemy
Newbie Poster
Username: Public_enemy

Post Number: 25

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 04:58 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't really see why my posts were deleted, I never attacked Kola personally. because I detest being called a Negro my posts get erased?

"Damn Kola!!! How many people hate Kola Boof??? I quess you can look at it this way: there's a thin line between love and hate. So consider them your fans.

STAY STRONG, GIRL!

Tonya"

Sounds like someone is big upping oneself.

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Africanqueen

Post Number: 206

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 07:17 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

kola,

Be strong woman. You're supergirl, keep flying and saving.

Ducaalae,

This board is not about discussing Kola, her family and background.

It is suppose to be the "Kool Room", not "About Kola's Family Room".

And by the way, she seem to know quiet allot more about Africa than anyone I know on this board! And I know this because I've said things that weren't true. And I've spoken my mind to this woman, "trying to be smart" when I don't know half of the things she knows. Just stick around this world a little while longer. You will know exactly where she's coming from.

Carl,

If these Muslims give a crap about their religion, they wouldn't be throwing spits at Kola. They would try to help her out and kindly introduce Islamic to her. This is what I try to do when she says some bad things about my religion, Christianity.

And what I've learned from her is that she is not against the man's God, but the man's religion---creation.

Christianity, Islamic, Budihism, etc are all religions and creation of man.

One would only be a a creation of "their God" when they're real at what they do. For example, a "real Christian" would be the disciples of Jesus, his followers, etc. We need "witnesses" in order to believe and this is why we have the Koran and the Bible.

Anyone who wants to know "the true God" go read both books and figure it out. Judge for your own selves. Kola is doing exactly this.

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 207

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 07:30 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

I hope what I'm about to say won't offend you. I know this board is not about discussing your family, but I'd just like to say that it is very amazing that you were raised in the United States and still manage to know your father's language, Arabic. You know, many children are brought to the US and immediately end up forgetting their language. I still know my native Dinka, but forgot most of the Kenyan's Swahili mostly because when I ended up in the United States I became busy trying to learn English.

Also, I would have to tell you that you must have seen it all to be so strong about your work and all that you do. I mean how many people in this world are good at what they're doing without a college degreee? And what you're doing is also something that requires such background.

Honey, don't listen to anyone who puts you down. All these men who come in here and do all this shit to you need to be men and stop picking on a woman. I guess it all explains it though. You are superwoman. Keep flying sister.

And no, you don't look anything like South Sudanese to me. Someone mentioned that on something else. You don't look Dinka to me. I can tell you that you look mixed Dinka and white but not fully Dinka. Kola, just flow with the ones who believe you and one of those people is me. And the other ones are your family back in Sudan. And most importantly, yourself. You are the only one that matters when it comes to you. You are the only one with the memory of your childhood. You saw your father, your mother. You know your story. So, who cares what they think when you now yourself more than they do right?

Love you girl!

-Nyibol

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 208

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 07:41 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For goodness sake Carl, Ducaalae, Yahoo2...

I won't even say everything I was about to say to you 3, forget it.

Get some heart would yal?

Goodness, gracious.

Roxie
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Roxie

Post Number: 137

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 07:08 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

About these verbally abusive posters:

I don't understand how these people think they can feel better by insulting others. It changes nothing. It only benefits the subject of their hate by giving them attention. And in the end, no matter what these fools say, they are still living their miserable, unfullfilling lives with only their delusions to hide their unhappiness. Just Like nationalists and white supremacists, they are just disdvantaged people venting their bitterness and hate towards others because they are too weak to make a difference. Sad, just sad.

Roxie
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Roxie

Post Number: 138

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 07:34 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh, and half of these posters are just plain scared of an end to the social strata from which they've benefitted and exploited for so long. Like the cowards they are, they will do anything to stop what scares them (i.e. the truth and change). These people are scared to see the slaves finally become the masters.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com