ATTENTION: Public Enemy Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » ATTENTION: Public Enemy « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Kola_boof

Post Number: 466

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 11:51 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

First of all, Public Enemy---

You WILL NOT...use the term "negro" as a negative alternative to Black People.

The word "nigger" is what you are referring to---NOT "negro".

In Africa, we have 3 main races...The Nilotic, The Negro and the Pygmy.

The Negro people (West Africans) are the first child of the Nilotic (East Africans).

Nilotics are Charcoal black, extremely tall with long faces (elongated skulls).

The Negro is a deep ebony black (not charcoal), the majority of them are a deep Chocolate fudge color...they have think rind lips, flat wide noses and are known for a Muscular Body. The female are World Famous for their Dukan cake (high plump BOOTY).

ONCE the slave trade began, the Negro people were forced or sold by their own Kings into Slavery and brought to the Western Hemisphere.

The Europeans forced them to become "NIGGERS"---and a whole new "slave mentality" was created. Niggerish and niggardly behavior (such as COLORISM) was set in motion and became PART of the "culture" of these people in the United States.

A Negro, in his natural African state, is a noble and very impressive human being.

By hating the word "Negro"---you are immediately making it OK to hate "negroid facial features", "negroid hair", "negroid languages and cultures"-----which are different from East African cultures and looks. And because I am a Nilotic African, the mother of the Africa Negro race, I am especially offended.

So you will NOT be allowed by Kola Boof to use the word "Negro" as a negative slur in relation to the term "Black People". They are one in the same.

"Niggers" Vs. "Black People" is what will be acceptable terminology on this BOARD.

If you use the other terms---I will delete them from this board.

Kola Boof

Second of all......COLORISM has been a defining factor in my life.

My Egyptian grandmother, Najet Kolbookek, put me up for adoption--her own granddaughter--after my birth parents were killed, because she couldn't have the people in her Kom Ombo neighborhood realizing that she had "black" in her.

Coming to America and being adopted by Black Americans.....I grew up and became even more attuned to the "sickness" of Colorism (which is the root activator of Racism)....and as an adult, I have realized that this is one Issue that God wants me in particular to speak about and crusade against....mainly because the reality of it has permeated my life.

Therefore, for those of us here who are Black, African, Darkskinned or Lightskinned who CARE about this most grave issue.....we will discuss it as much as we like and to the degree of our personal truths.

What you experience in your life....is not what everyone else experiences in their lives.

In my novel "Flesh and the Devil"---I used a High yellow woman with green eyes to tell the story of Colorism.

In the book...her "yellow" mother (who adored and idolized very dark chocolate people)...hates and abuses RooAmber for being "lightskinned" with green eyes.

Whether YOU want to acknowledge it or not....there are SOME yellow women who have actually experienced this treatment. On the one hand--they are idolized by very dark skinned men who think anything light-brite is BETTER....but on the other hand, they receive hate and rejection from Black women, even FAMILY MEMBERS, and very often......Yellow women can't stand OTHER yellow men, because they want to emerse themselves in Darker people.

No matter which side it is---it's COLORISM.

So I advise RIGHT NOW to be aware that you will either offer your two cents like anybody else....or shut the fuck up.

This issue is one of the most prevalent in the African American community and it has been for 200 years now.

Welcome

Kola Boof

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2059

Rating: 
Votes: 3 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 01:14 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Let's look at the NILOTIC RACE
....and then, their child....the
NEGRO RACE.

NILOTICS:

Nilotic

Nilotic2

In the beginning...the continent
of AFRICA was called by OUTSIDERS
Aithiop or
"Ethiopia"......those, however
who LIVED WITHIN AFRICA, "us, the
blacks"....called it

The Kiss of God's Wife.

Both "Egypt" and "Sudan" means
literally----LAND OF THE BLACKS.
The word "Ethiopia" refers to
Aithiop, a Greek nature goddess with
deep BLACK skin.

Nilotic

BEFORE "Rah" the Sun God....the
Nilotics worshipped his grandmother,
"Asli Nalla", the first human being
who is Cushitic, the first HEBREW
language being Cushitic and was
Semetic and was "Charcoal".

Our own board member---Nyibol--
who posts as "African Queen"...
is a PURE CUSHITE woman from the
Dinka tribe.

Nilotic Peoople

CUSH and NUBIA are "both" within
the borders of SUDAN.

In ancient times---Sudan was part
of Ethiopia, which was the continent
back then---not the country.

Today's Ethiopia was called
"Axum Empire" back then.

HERE ARE MORE NILOTICS (before
we look at the Negroes
:

Nilotic 3

Nilotic 4

A PURE "Nilotic" woman", unfortunately
the Europeans pose her with a white man.

Nilotic 5

Nilotic 6

Nilotic10

NILOTIC PEOPLE...wear
BOLD, SOLID COLORS, they
are "skinny people" with
long faces---very very tall

Nilotic Queen

Nilotic11

Nilotic12

The model IMAN is Nilotic
---notice the LONG FACE

Iman

Now let's look at the
children of the Nilotics.

THE WEST AFRICANS, Central
Africans (CONGO) and South Africans

....who are called "NEGROES".

THE NEGRO PEOPLE

Negroes

Negro

Negro

Negro

Negro

Negro

King of Ghana with Son

Negro

Negro 1

Negro people

Negro

Negro

The ASHANTI King and Queen

The Ashanti Royal Prince

Prince

QUEEN KaipKire

Negro

Negroes

West African woman

Negro

Negro

Negro

Negro

Negro

TAKE PRIDE...in the NEGRO
PEOPLE

Candles

Blkamericanking
Regular Poster
Username: Blkamericanking

Post Number: 48

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 02:24 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

All of those pics were very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Somali_boy
Newbie Poster
Username: Somali_boy

Post Number: 7

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 02:53 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

mothafucka

africa is not only negro and nilotic

what about berbers and horn africans and khoisans

Yahoo
First Time Poster
Username: Yahoo

Post Number: 1

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 03:04 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

how do you post picture's?

Kola

Post Number: 2073

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 05:51 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

NOTE FROM KOLA:

I have NO PROBLEM with posters

(1) disagreeing with me

(2) calling me names like "bitch", "African bootyscratcher", etc.

THAT IS FINE....but let's relate it to the TOPIC being discussed and not make it a part of the I HATE KOLA type threads that attack my mother, origins, etc.

Everyone here has FREEDOM to tell me off, totally disagree...Cynique, Moonsigns and others have done so for YEARS.

But please---"cuss me out" regarding the TOPIC being discussed.

Afroamerican
Newbie Poster
Username: Afroamerican

Post Number: 12

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 07:51 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Those people Kola posted are descedants of the Bantu and not "Negro"! Negro is the SPANISH word for Black and is a very insultive term to Afro-Americans!

Lastly (although I enjoy reading the posters go back and forth on the "colorism" and "who's African" issue) but these discussions are truly is FRUITLESS!

***MOST people believe "African" means a person indeginous to Africa with a tribe, family, customs, etc

***Some believe "African" means anyone born in Africa (arabs, whites, indians included)

***Others like Kola believe anyone NAPPY HEADED or that you can see some African features on them is "African".

I think "Blackness" and "Africaness" is more of an opinion than Fact: (here's some example of some of the confusion)

--------------------------------------

KOLA: T-Boz is African (despite her light skinn) because she still has her African hair!

ANOTHER POSTER: Blacks are anybody with the right ATTITUDE no matter if they are creamy white/high yells to blue black. As long as they respect their African ancestry!

KOLA: Blacks don't come in all colors! That's Multiracial bullshit! That's just an excuse to breed out African blood! Blacks are fudge brown to black skinned!

ME: then how are nappy headed light skinned women still Blacks? What about the Yam Yam Africans? What about all the light skinned Africans that look like T-boz and Red fox and Jill Scott kola has spoke about???

-------------------------------------

ANOTHER POSTER: I see Halle Berry and Mariah Carey as Black! They got Black blood like me and nobody's pure anything. If they consider themselves Black I have no problem with it!

KOLA: These people aint' Black! Black Americans are raised on the slave masters' One Drop rule system. I take offense that these folks can get the same privelges my Black children get! They are the White woman's children. They are not my Babies. They are not African children like Black Americans. African women still see Black American as their "lost" children.

ME: Why would Black Americans NOT have the same LOVE for Halle Berry or Mariah Carey (2 women with their blood) that African women have for them?? Halle Berry is 1 generation REMOVED from her AA parent. Afro-Americans are what, like 300 years REMOVED FROM AFRICA? Do Black Americans not also have MOTHERING instincts and "bloodberries" in which all of her offspring (no matter their complexion or hair texture) she will always recognize them as HER'S (B/C they comem from her)? Is this "mothering feeling" EXCLUSIVE to the African woman only??? Heck I often hear fellow Afro-Americans telling me all the time that they can see the "Black" in Mariah Carey! ........Just like MY EYES see Halle Berry, Tiger Woods, etc looking "all Black", the African woman sees me as look "completely African". This is unavoidable.

Black Americans have the standard of "ancestry/HISTORY" to measure their "own" just like Africans have the standard of "hair texture". AA's will not shoe Mariah Carey away as non-Black simply because her hair is straight just like the African woman will not shoe Beyonce or Tisha Campbell away because of a yellow compelxion!

This is a mothering instinct!

(I hope was clear enough about the CONFUSION we are having between African vs. Black standards).

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Tonya

Post Number: 189

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 09:52 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My opinion

Some African Americans try to pass anything off as being black because they believe that real black people are ugly and less than human. There is no way that a black person who is happy with blackness would consider somebody like Mariah Carey as black. You have to hate blackness in order to do that. The reason why I say this is simply because sheís not black. Iím not making it up, SHEíS NOT BLACK. So why would people try to make her into something sheís not? Thatís the question that should be asked. In addition, Halle Berry, Jasmine Guy and people like them are not black and people like Vanessa Williams and Beyounce are far from authentic blackness. Some people just want them to be considered full black because they feel that these people are an improvement to true blackness. I believe that those blacks and African Americans who are authentic and have a HEALTHY OUT-LOOK on blackness, should be the ones who determine whatís black. It should NOT be left to those who hate blackness. Thatís worse than leaving it to those who arenít black at all. I would trust a white person first--- a racist one at that, because we all know that there is no one worse than one who hates his/her self.

My opinion

Tonya

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 190

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 10:05 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some people just want them to be considered full black because they feel that these people are an improvement to true blackness.

Improvement to true blackness---better looking and more human.

Tonya

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 191

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 10:34 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anotherthing:

If I sound like Kola Boof then please forgive me because it's not intentional. Kola Boof echoes my thoughts....I don't echo hers. This women speaks what every day black people think. We feel EXACTLY as she does about many of the issues concerning black people. The ONLY difference between Kola Boof and every day black people is that she had the courage to say it first. But I swear on my grandmother's grave that I felt this way loooong before I even heard of Kola Boof. It's honestly my opinion.

Tonya

Afroamerican
Newbie Poster
Username: Afroamerican

Post Number: 14

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 10:45 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, I do believe this is more of a matter of opinion.

For example I find myself seeing Halle Berry or Mariah Carey as BLACKER than Thandie Newton. Not because of their skin color but because they do have SOME kind of roots/hertiage in the Afro-American experience!

Listening to Thandie Newton with an English accent sometimes makes me forget her African apperance!

Either way, Black people do seem to have a hard time of "letting go" of "lost children". And if they do "let go" it seems to be because of some REJECTION and not appearance, differences, time, etc.

my .02cent

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 192

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 11:25 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

But that's the problem--- as African Americans we allow anybody to be us. These people(Carey and Berry) seem blacker because we've allowed them to be African Americans. Their culturally black---but it doesn't mean that they're black. Emenen is culturally black but we don't allow him to claim blackness and the reason why is because he is a man---black men would not go for that, but they have no problem allowing any woman who wants to claim blackness to do so. Why? Think about it. They worship white female beauty.

Tonya

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 193

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 11:32 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We have a hard time letting go because the men worship white female beauty and the women have no self-esteem and zero self worth. It has nothing to do with a mother letting go of lost children because their not her children to begin with. They're culturally black---not black.

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Africanqueen

Post Number: 196

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 05:26 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

The negro people are also from the country of Africa called nigger, right? I think that is what it's called.

But these are wonderful pictures of west African people. Their women are very muscular compared to the east African women.. how lucky :-)

AfroAmerican,

Kola knows her away around Africa. Trust me :-).

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 197

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 05:27 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Niger, the country...

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 198

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 05:33 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Negro is not a bad word. It is a group of people in Africa. The white man had no other word to identify these people, so he called them negros or niggers...

I could be wrong, but I've been thinking of the country Niger in west Africa and then the Negro people Kola has mentioned.

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 199

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 06:00 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Somaliboy: mothafucka

africa is not only negro and nilotic

what about berbers and horn africans and khoisans

Me: Chill boy, damn... Can you say, please? LOL...

All you have to do is ask nicely and she will do it for you.

But now that you've cursed her out, I don't think she'll have the time to show you your people;).

Kola,

Good job woman :-).

Blkamericanking
Veteran Poster

Post Number: 51

Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 06:20 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Don't waste time with Somaliboy, he's just a Warlord looking for attention...LOL

Kola

Post Number: 2078

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 03:27 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I feel insulted hearing all these people claim that "NEGRO" is degrading to African Americans.

They need to get over their self hatred.

They're transferring their self-hatred onto the word "negro".....sort of like they do when they act as if "charcoal" or "blue black" are derogatory terms.

It's truly...truly amazing...how different words like "blue black" sound to Africans who were always free...as oppposed to Africans who have been ENSLAVED.

The ENSLAVED Africans place "shame" on anything that describes blackness.

Am I the only one who notices this?

If the word NEGRO (which is simply Spanish for "black") were a bad word.....there would have been no need for WHITES to invent, "nigger"----which really is the evil word.

Egypt is GREEK for "Black".

Sudan is Arabic for "Black".

Ethiopia is GREEK for "Black".

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 11:38 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola:

The way I see it:

Black folks in America should be able to take on or reject whatever title we please. Here are the reasons why.

OUR history (black folks who are currently in America via slavery roots) have such a unique history, whereas names and labels were GIVEN to and FORCED upon us for years and years.

We were called colored, negro, black, african american...what next?

Personally I call myself black because I think african american is very innacurate for about 90% of ANY black people who has roots in america because whether we like it or not WE ARE NOT PURE AFRICAN. I don't care how dark your skin is. That is why there is so much confusion when you say african american when speaking about a black american and an actual african that has gained citizenship in american. We are two classifications of people!

However,we should be able to call ourselves whatever we please (for a change).

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 11:51 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

One more thing...

Kola I think there is a disconnect between you and black americans in certain ways.

I don't think you were in America during the pre Civil Rights era. I wasn't even born yet, maybe you weren't either.

But you should not judge the black american for rejecting the term negro because it was used as the more professional name for nigger.

You were not there Kola, so you cannot know. My grandmother tells me about the "old" days in america and believe me it was nothing nice and I think we as a people (over here) want to define ourselves.

WE never named ourselves "negro".
WE never named ouselves "colored".
But we did call ourselves "Black".
We did name ourselves "african american",albeit innacurate.

You just don't have the frame of reference that people over here have. Although I wasn't even born during this time, I have a mother, father, grands and all who remind me.

So, I understand.

Kola

Post Number: 2079

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 12:20 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We did name ourselves "african american",albeit innacurate.

You are created from the blood of more than 200 African tribes that were brought to this country in chains and forced to mix.

So how is it innaccurate that you should call yourself African?

The Nigerian-American, the Ethiopian-American, the Sudanese-American.......they all know what country they came from.

You do not.

But you do know that 200 African tribes from Mandinka to Ashanti to Wolof to Zulu are what you are made of. Therefore, you must represent your ancestors by adopting the name African.

The word "African"....is far more accurate in describing you......than the word "American" is.

Next Up

Nobody in America uses the term "Negro" anymore, so it's really a non-issue.

Additionally....NO ONE HAS ASKED YOU TO START USING THE TERM AGAIN.

What I am fight you about....is destroying the images of those people in history, Langston Hughes, Zora Hurston, the NAACP, Marcus Garvey-----who appreciated the ACTUAL meaning of the word and were PROUD to call themselves Negroes and stood up to symbolize the true meaning of that word.

You don't have the right to DEHUMANIZE them all over again---just because you have an inferiority complex.

And as for the rest of your claims that I just don't know about "YOUR PEOPLE"----

I'm a historian, Anonymous. And I was raised by Southern Black Americans whose life histories are etched in my mind.

And I'm not ASKING PERMISSION to challenge the self-hatred and self-destruction in Black Americans....

....I'm CHALLENGING and ATTACKING IT----because the reality is---I am also a Black American now.

Whatever choices YOUR PEOPLE make and whatever you do you------directly impacts MY PEOPLE in Africa as you have all the influence in the world.

Snoop Dogg is teaching millions of young African boys to be Pimps, to hate women and to flaunt their low self-esteem by wearing their pants hanging off their asses.

So I will not accept this bastardization of the word "NEGRO".

When you say "NEGRO"---you are talking about WEST AFRICA and all those whose PHENOTYPE is "negroid".

They are beautiful...not disgraceful.

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 12:47 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

First off: Africa is a place. No?

Why don't you have people in Belize, Jamaica, and other places calling themselves African Jamaicans, etc?

I am not saying that we do not have african bloodlines....

We have other bloodlines as well.

That's why I prefer to CALL MYSELF Black.

Kola, this is just a cultural difference that we have. I am not trying to divorce myself from africa in anyway. You just don't see it, but I understand.

As far as you being a historian, I have one better...I have lived the shit all of my life and I have family as living witnesses of the shit I talk about.

As far a what MY PEOPLE call themselves impacting africans...

Look, Kola. Black Americans has been hung out and left out to dry. ALL BY OUR DAMN SELVES.

That that's 100% real. I love anyone with black skin actually, but in order to really break this thing down you have to start with the black american history in this country AFTER slavery.

I don't want to be insensitive to africans but black americans see them come to this country, only to treat us like shit.

Now, the why's of it all can be answered by you, but all I know is that I've witnessed africans treating blacks like 3rd class citizens as well as just talking about us like we're dogs.

So to appeal to us about saving their "reputation" is a bit twisted.

There should be more dialogue between the two of us. But that is a whole other converstation.

As far as negroid being beautiful, that is not OUR point in us not calling ourselves negro. We already know it's beautiful as evidenced by simply looking in the mirror.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 208

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 01:04 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi anonymous,

A hundred years from now your gr grandchildren will probably be saying the same things about the term "black". How do you feel about that?

Just curious.

Tonya

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 01:35 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I said that I prefer to call myself "black". If they want to use another term, so be it.

No matter what, they will still be black when it's all said and done.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 209

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 01:59 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So you think we will always be black, right?

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 03:34 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes. Am I naive?

The way I see it is that black americans have been (either willingly or unwillingly) mixing with whites since we got here.

And there are STILL black people here because even though it may not seem like it, BLACK FOLKS DATE AND MARRY OTHER BLACK FOLKS MORE THAN THEY DATE OR MARRY OUTSIDE THEIR RACE.

And that is a fact.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 210

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 03:47 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't know if it's naive or not....to be honest with you I don't know the answer to that one myself (smile).

I just wanted to get your philosophy, that's all.

Tonya

Blkamericanking
Veteran Poster

Post Number: 54

Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 04:30 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anonymous,

I am also Black American and i truly understand when you say we have been hung out and left out to dry all by ourselves. It makes me so damn angry when Asians, Arabs, Europeans and Latin people come to America and look down on us. Even Africans come here, get educated by the white man and start looking down on us.

And as far as the word "negro", i honestly think it's not an African word and it's a word that was used to describe blacks by the Europeans. Lastly, Anonymous you must understand that Kola truly mean no harm, she really cares about Black Americans.

Chrishayden
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Chrishayden

Post Number: 1388

Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 02:24 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Blkamericanking:

And who do you think they are learning this from?

Blkamericanking
Veteran Poster

Post Number: 55

Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 02:58 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Chrishayden,

They are learning it from White Americans and it must be stopped. Those immigrants need to start using their common sense.

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 03:35 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Blkamericanking:

I disagree with you about immigrants learning to treat us like shit from whites.

First off, from my experiences (and I have many) the immigrants I've encountered say some real fucked up things on their own.

A lot of black americans really don't know very much about africans either, but we tend to not say fucked up thing to them.

Actually, they get jobs and live amounst us and we don't trip at all.

I've heard africans and other black immigrants call us lazy while continuing to brag that they have a "home".

I've had to remind a couple of them that black americans "laziness" has enable their asses to even be over here, taking up jobs and going to school.

There would be no university to attend had we not fought and got our asses literally kicked so that EVERYONE with black skin could get a fair shake over here.

It's just a respect thing.

Chrishayden
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Chrishayden

Post Number: 1391

Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 04:42 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anonymous:

Boy you are full of it. Obviously you want bend over backwards to let white people off the hook.

Who else would they be learning that from? Would we tell them that on ourselves--I dunno maybe from some of what I've seen on this board.

Furthermore even if they didn't it would be obvious to them Black Americans don't let them in the country. White folks let them in the country.

All these people want to get on the winning team and when they get here they quickly find out which one it is.

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 06:16 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ChrisyHayden:

I am not letting white folks off of the hook.

Do you realize the images that whites have put in black americans heads about africans? They told us that they were wild heathens that lived in jungles.

But even still, black americans do not insult them as to tell them that dumd shit to hurt them.

You can learn whatever you want from the white man, but when you encounter actual situations, you have to stop playing dumb.

I already know that WE did not let them in this country, but I don't remember seeing their asses marching in droves along side of Martin Luther King,et al.

They didn't want to come over here when we were getting our asses kicked. MY grandfather (along with other black americans) was assulted at voting registration's meetings. MY father was jeered at for being among the first black (although light skinned) person at his high school.

Dude...get the fuck out of here and stop playing.

As far as them being on the "winning team"....boy are you an unimaginable asshole.

The "winning team" are the folks who were partly sold-out by their own and survived the middle passage.

The "winning team" are the folks who got killed and bombed for organizing to vote and even attend schools with white folks. So that ALL blacks could have it better.

YOU, my friend must have YOUR head up white people's asses. since you condone these immigrants ass kissing and grinning up the white man's butt.

But don't let me stop you, carry on.

Anunaki3600
AALBC .com Platinum Poster
Username: Anunaki3600

Post Number: 79

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:29 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Before any immigrant reaches the shores of the U.S.A., they have already been influenced by Hollywood in regards to race relations in the US. Hollywood has reached every town and village globally since the 60's and spread their racist views regarding Blacke people in the US. Whether you come from Romania, Korea, Bhutan, Tibet or the Congo, hollywoods' venom has poisoned the minds of many ignorant people who view Black people in the US as what Hollywood want them to view that as gang-bangers, drug dealers, pimps, etc. This is now being re-enforced by Rap videos globally. Even though ignorance cannot be excused but one must understand that hollywood and media do play a VERY powerfull role in creating false perceptions and attitude among billions of people globally. The main issue is how can WE remove the white KKK HOOD that is covering hollywoods head??????

Blkamericanking
Veteran Poster

Post Number: 56

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 06:03 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anunaki3600,

I agree with you 100%. Africans know more about Black Americans than we know about them, and unfortunately the media has shown the world the NEGATIVE side of Black America. So, when immigrants come over here they want nothing to do with us. African immigrants must understand that they make themselves look very stupid for disrespecting Black Americans because the media has also shown the world nothing but negativity about Africa.

We must be in control of our own image, so that we can show the world the POSITIVE side of Black America.

Anunaki3600
AALBC .com Platinum Poster
Username: Anunaki3600

Post Number: 81

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 07:23 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Africans and African-Americans are in the same boat. We either sail together or sink together. Both communities, whether in the US or Africa, have to deal with our poor image being described to the rest of the world by the same media. I put the blame right on the elite of our two communities who have the resources to do otherwise. Our elite have totally bought-up white supremacy ideals and are willing to sell the rest of us for "a fist full of dollars", just like Judas. Change in the two communities has always come from the lower middle class and poor who when pushed to the wall have nothing to loose. A-luta-continua...........

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 11:31 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anunaki3600:

>>Whether you come from Romania, Korea, Bhutan, Tibet or the Congo, hollywoods' venom has poisoned the minds of many ignorant people who view Black people in the US as what Hollywood want them to view that as gang-bangers, drug dealers, pimps, etc. >>

While this may be true, it is still no excuse to hold on to ignorance once you have lived in this country and rubbed elbows with black who are not pimps, lazy, drug dealers, hoodlums, etc.

There is NO excuse for this shit. I am sorry. I cannot blame the white man for ignorance that is continued even AFTER you come to this country and see the GAINS that black americans alone have achieved.

Sorry.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 218

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 12:34 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My opinion:

When I see footage of the civil rights movement I see very African looking negros being hosed dowm, harrassed by the police, and having dogs sikked on them. I know that other negros were involved in the movement, but when it came to the dirty work- the blood sweat and tears- it was the authenticly African looking negros who were getting their asses whoooped. So, when we point out how these "immigrants" benefit from our struggles yet they disrespect us when they come over here, I think it is those negros who are turning over in their graves (the Authenticly African looking ones). Therefore, the AAs who feel a sense of closeness to those deceased negros should be the ones who have the right to complain and feel the most insulted. When I hear a bunch of AAs who have a problem with the word "negro" talk about how they feel insulted by the "immigrants" I wonder if they have the right to feel that way. Also, I don't think it's a coincidence that the AAs who don't have a problem with the word "negro" and feel close to the negro people are the ones most willing to work with our brothers and sisters from Africa--or as some of you choose to call them:"THE IMMIGRANTS". Yeah, whatever--Just like how we are now being refered to as, "THE REFUGEES".

And yes, I know the neaning of the word "refugee" I just don't approve of us being called that by white America.

Tonya

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 219

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 12:42 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We built this country -- we should always have a country -- a home!

Tonya

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 220

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 12:50 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And yes, we were "black" during the movement, but many still proudly considered themselves negros.

Tonya

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 478

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 01:04 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here's a shocker, folks:

http://www.thumperscorner.com/discus/messages/2152/7071.html?1125507779

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 01:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonya:

>>but when it came to the dirty work- the blood sweat and tears- it was the authenticly African looking negros who were getting their asses whoooped.>>

I am 100% sure that was just the "footage" that you saw. There were not just dark skinned blacks who could not vote and wanted to.

There were not just dark skinned blacks whose sons would get pulled out of their homes and hung.

There were not just dark skinned folks who could not drink out of the "whites only" fountain.

There were not just dark skinned folks who got their asses beat.

THIS IS NOT A LIGHT SKIN DARK SKIN ISSUE, HONEY. AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT ONE.

>>So, when we point out how these "immigrants" benefit from our struggles yet they disrespect us when they come over here, I think it is those negros who are turning over in their graves (the Authenticly African looking ones>>

I think they would roll over in their graves at the way africans talk shit about black americans.

>>Therefore, the AAs who feel a sense of closeness to those deceased negros should be the ones who have the right to complain and feel the most insulted. >>

The ones who "feel" a closeness?? With all due respect, this shit don't make any fucking sense. Oh...let me guess, the "dark skinned, lowely women" are the only ones who should complain.

Get the fuck out of here.

"Feeling" ain't the issue. It's about whose blood is in this country's soil. And I can tell you for damn sure that my family's (along with other black american's of ALL fucking complexions) blood is.

>>When I hear a bunch of AAs who have a problem with the word "negro" talk about how they feel insulted by the "immigrants" I wonder if they have the right to feel that way.>>

READ MY KETSTROKES::: Black americans can feel WHATEVER way we damn so please and will call ourselves whatever we damn well please as well.

>>Yeah, whatever--Just like how we are now being refered to as, "THE REFUGEES".>>

I assume you are referring to the people who are victims of the hurricane....They are indeed REFUGEES!!!! They have been forced out of their homes because of circumstances and trying to relocate for emergency help.

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 01:29 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola:

I knew this magazine was going to launch.

I think the term "new negro" is a term coined by a black american man circa early 1900's. Hence, the word "new".

Personally, I wish them the best, but many magazine publications have it really hard and find it difficult to continue publishing.

Hopefully they can get subscriptions, which are the life blood of any magazine's lifespan.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 222

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 02:05 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Previosly posted:

There were not just dark skinned folks who got their asses beat.

THIS IS NOT A LIGHT SKIN DARK SKIN ISSUE, HONEY. AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT ONE

ME:

Show me a footage where a bunch of light-skinned/mixed blacks are getting beat-down and it won't be a light skin dark skin issue, OK???

The rest of the shit you posted ain't even worth a response.... So go fuck yourself!

Tonya

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 02:16 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To:"Tonya" or whatever alises:

>>Show me a footage where a bunch of light-skinned/mixed blacks are getting beat-down and it won't be a light skin dark skin issue, OK???>>

Are you from the motherland? You are sounding a little immigrant-ish. LOL

If you were indeed from america you would know that what I have said is 100% facts. There is no use trying to further pit us black americans against one another.

A black american person, whether dark skinned or light skinned will ALWAYS have more in common and will ALWAYS dwell together. We've been through tooo much shit together in this country.

But we still love ya'll though. (LOL).

>>The rest of the shit you posted ain't even
worth a response.... So go fuck yourself!>>

Sorry, I got a man who is taking on that job QUITE WELL.

Thanks.LOL

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 223

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 02:28 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SHOW ME THE F-O-O-T-A-G-E.... And in the words of my friend Snoop Dog, "I don't luv you HO!"

Skank-ho-ass-bitch!

Tonya

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 224

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 02:50 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Who do those "REFUGEES" look more like -- you or Africa??

Which brings me back to my origional point:

As far as you and I are concerned, WE are not insulted until I say we're insulted.

AND THAT'S REAL!

Tonya

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:07 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Tonya"

>>SHOW ME THE F-O-O-T-A-G-E.... And in the words of my friend Snoop Dog, "I don't luv you HO!"

Skank-ho-ass-bitch!>>

"Tonya" don't be cross. If you go to the department of immigration and naturalization I'm sure they'll hook you up with some papers...

As for me and my black american brothers and sisters, we'll handle out OWN business. Thanks for your help though.

Wow, you listen to snoop dog? I thought you were pissed off that he was messing it up for african's reputation? LOL

Girl give it up, you are fooling no one...you need to be thinking about your kids.

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:09 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

>>As far as you and I are concerned, WE are not insulted until I say we're insulted.>>

A fucking african is calling shots among black americans now?

Girl, girl, girl. You're funny.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 225

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:36 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SHOW -- ME -- THE -- MUTHA -- FUCKIN-- FOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOT MY NUMBER BITCH!

TONYA

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 226

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 03:58 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BTW, BITCH -- YOU'RE RIGHT.... YOU'RE NOT AFRICAN -- BUT I AM...

NOW, WHERE'S THE FOOTAGE BITCH???

TONYA

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 04:41 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

>>BTW, BITCH -- YOU'RE RIGHT.... YOU'RE NOT AFRICAN -- BUT I AM...>>

I figured that you were. And I KNOW that I am not. My black brothers and sisters and I are not african. That's already known. Check the bloodlines, here in america.

>>NOW, WHERE'S THE FOOTAGE BITCH???>>

Oh, I'll have to email it to you. I archived all the footage of light skinned black people getting their asses beat.

Silly hoe.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 227

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 05:10 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Previously posted:

Oh, I'll have to email it to you. I archived all the footage of light skinned black people getting their asses beat.

ME:

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.... SO LIKE I SAID:

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GO FUCK YOURSELF!

TONYA

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 228

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 05:31 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BTW:

MY ANCESTORS CAME HERE IN CHAINS FROM AFRICA.... MY GR-GR-GR GRANDMOTHER WAS A FULL BLOODED SLAVE.... MY MOTHER WAS AN AMERICAN NEGRO.... I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN.... SO YES -- I AM AFRICAN!!!

TONYA

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 05:53 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonya:

>>MY ANCESTORS CAME HERE IN CHAINS FROM AFRICA.... MY GR-GR-GR GRANDMOTHER WAS A FULL BLOODED SLAVE>>

Yea, sure she was. (wink, wink). LOL

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 229

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 06:02 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WE'RE THROUGH, BITCH.... GOOD NIGHT!

TONYA

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 230

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 06:06 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MY BAD -- I MEANT TO SAY -- YOU'RE THROUGH!

GOOD NIGHT!

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 234

Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 04:22 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Check the bloodlines, here in america."

Tonya:

We do have one drop of "master's" blood but the one drop rule doesn't apply to us--it was made to throw throwaways in our corner. These throwaways are now becoming a nuisance though, because they somehow got it in their minds that the bloodlines are now blurred. A non-throwaway, however, can see how this is nonesence since black America is almost completely dark skinned with nappy heads and full features. They look exactly like what we're currently witnessing in the news...... that is black america...... that's who we are.

So, yes, I checked the bloodlines and the lines say that we're more African than anything else. The differences between us and our family in Africa are cultural differences -- the only thing that you and others have in commen with us is our culture. Therefore, when it comes to supporting Africa who do you think we're going to side with; our family (our blood) or someone who we were forced to share our culture with? If it's either them or you -- sorry!

I do unerstand your position though...... white people don't want you and black people don't love you like their own...... it must be a tough. So for that reason you can stay with us for as long as we're willing, but just remember that OUR BLOOD will always come first -- you're lucky you're even coming at all.

OK....... now you can go fuck yourself....... you really are through this time.

Tonya

Kola

Post Number: 2088

Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 05:27 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

DAY-UMMMMMmmmmmmmm

Tonya you show nO MERCY CHAL.

LMBAO!!!! Whew lawd! :-)

_______

And U know what else?

If so many African Immigrants
weren't so "stuck up"----or so
many Black Americans weren't so
"scared" of their own African
reflection...

Black Americans would be SHOCKED
at how very similar their culture
STILL IS to West African Culture.
It's amazing.

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 243

Posted on Friday, September 02, 2005 - 01:42 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

YOU DAMN RIGHT I HAD NO MERCY.

SHE WAS SOUNDING TOO MUCH LIKE ONE OF THEM -- NOT ONE OF US.

NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR THAT -- I WAS MAD.

TONYA

kool
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 02:14 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

wow...im suprised to see this online....Kola Boof the moderator...is actually the Kola Boof novelist/womanist.....?????

please say no....

i found so many flaws on this post ...since im a 2nd yr student at uni studying genetics tech...

basic evolution...the OOA theory..out of africa theory ...
all humans orginated in Africa....East Africa...
And then dispersed throughout africa and then to Asia And lastely EUROPE....

Technically speaking there is no set FACIAL FEATURES... THAT ARE STANDARD NEGROID/AFROCIOD...

The West ..19th century pseudo-scientist.. Coons and et al...

categorized afrocans based on morphology and classified the skulls and bone structures closest to europeans as racially mixed...WHICH IS FALSE..as we KNOW WITH GENETICS and EVOLUTION (adaption--> desert/jungle ect.)

Classiying features as NEGROID because there indignious to a cetain region.....IS THE WESTERN LOGIC...THE SUPPOSIDLY SISTER KOLA IS TRYING TO DIMINISH.....

INVASION OF AFRICA AND ENSLAVEMENT IS SO RECENT...1000 yrs.... racial purity is non-existant...HOWEVER AFRICANS CENTRAL EAST WEST SOUTH...ARE THE PURIST Humans CONSIDERING THERE THE FIRST TO EMERGE....

AND WHATS GOING ON IN SUDAN....IS A RESULT OF ARABIZATION...JUST AS LATIN AMERICA IS A RESULT OF THE SPANIORDS COLONIZATION...

MANY PPL IN SUDAN NORTH OR SOUTH ARE NOT ETHNIC ARABS....ETHNIC ARABS CONSIST OF 2 tribes FOUND ONLY IN SOUTH ARABIA AND YEMEN.....

MOST PPL THAT CONSIDER THEMSELVES ARABS IN SUDAN ARE NOT...THEY ARE EITHER BEJA OR NUER or other local arabised ppl of sudan....

ASIDE FROM....WHO LOOKS AFRICAN...AND WHO GOTS NAP HAIR...

AFRICA AS A CONTENTITE IS THE RICHEST BUT YET THE PPL ARE THE POOREST....FORGET ARABS AND WHITES...
YOU CAN BLAME THEM FOR SO LONG...HOWEVER THE SAME GOVERNANING BODIES KINGS or so ...THAT SOLD THERE PEOPLE TO EUROS/ARABS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE RIDDING THE WEALTH AND IMPOVERSHING THE PEOPLE....KOLA...YOUR CAMPAIGN FOR DELIBRATION OF BLACKS MUST BEGIN IN AFRICA ASIDE FROM THE ARAB/EURO victimazation reasoning...there so far you can go....BLACK PRESIDENTS AFRICAN PRESIDENTS AND GOVERNMENT PARTIES NEED TO BE ADDRESSED....

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 502

Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 02:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

With all due respect, KOOL

A

....you sound like a person with a load of history books under his arms....wading into MISSISSIPPI and ALABAMA to "lecture" the Black folks on what THEIR experience and history is.

You know...very little.....about Sudan or about indigenous African peoples from the post I just read.

Your summations are just that---summations.

Some of the generalizations are accurate (well, except that few Black claiming to be Arabs are Nuers---most are Nubians and Hermetics-----and there is a SIZEABLE White Ethnic Arab population in Sudan (my father was one), and more than that---the WHITE Arab nations of the Middle East pull the puppet strings of Sudan, Egypt especially---RULE SUDAN---and are the reason that these people want to be Arab in the first place.)

I'm not about to waste my time discussing this issue with you-----mainly because, unless you know the difference between a DINKA and a JIENG (which is the same tribe).....it's a waste of time trying to get you to see that the picture is so much more INTRICATE and has more VARIABLES than what you spelled out.

B

I'm an AMERICAN citizen...living in California and raising my two BLACK AMERICAN sons.

I don't need to do shit for Africa!

I have no campaign for "deliberation" OF ANYBODY----I do what the spirit moves me to do at any given moment---for whomever, wherever I like.

You really need to READ my books to get a more accurate idea of who I am and what I'm about----because you haven't said anything about African Kings, Rulers, Presidents...that I haven't said AD INFINITUM. It's like you're preaching to the choir.

And, of course----the quickest way to affect CHANGE amongst Black people anywhere on earth is to do it from America, which is the planet's chief influence and place of power.

My IMMEDIATE home, set of circumstances...is HERE.

kool
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 05:48 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

thanxs...for replying

kola boof... well im sorry on my part if im just summing up everything...lol

i understanding views on some topics...

and you not what do what you have to do to make a contribution for the greater good whether for the disporara or the afros in the us......

1 thing i have a extreme discuss of is ENSLAVEMENT...

Obviously is not an element of LIFE TO BE PROUD OF ...OR A SHAME...but embraced...

a KEY EXAMPLE ARE THE JEWS....africa/euros/s.americ/n.americ/mid east/asia..ect

as 1 commonality.... hebrews...whether from different races come together unit and build a strong nitted cohesive community....

A true example for the afrs in america and elsewhere....???

do you think?

it makes me furstrated to see whats going on in the states...IM UP NORTh....

and to see stravation, murder, and rape going on in 1 of the richest nations to a group (blacks) that inhabte in thows states in populis...makes me sick

Kanye ..was right...bush doesn't care about blacks...

When viewing such an issue of humilation and mascure...RACE PLAYS A HUGE ROLE????would u agree...

whats ur take on it...yall

Kola

Post Number: 2106

Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 06:03 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

TO ME, "Kool"---you and I are basically on the same page and we just have different ways of expressing the same "basic" principles.

The problem with me..is that I can get off topic and go on tangents, making it appear that I'm saying something different.

It comes from doing so much RESEARCH as a writer---I tend to "ramble" and bring in 10 different other things.

When I write on this board....none of it COMPOSED or reviewed before I post....I just write directly into the board.

_________

As for us joining with JEWISH slaves and other Non-Black enslaved people, I don't see any SOLIDARITY that unifies us.

I don't recognize Multi-culturalism as a viable LIVING, COMMUNITY FORM----mainly because it's all based on a LIE that there is no "racism", no "sexism" and that humans "naturally" get along with others different from them.

As my idol, Arab Egyptian Muslim Feminist writer Nawal el Sadaawi said: "The only thing that diversity does is divides us from our own people."

I prefer to live in African-dominated communities with other Black People from similar backgrounds (to include all Blacks and MOST mixed blacks).

I am not a Socialist.

Coming from the poverty of Africa, I am a Capitalist.

As a North African BLACK WOMAN....I don't support Palestine, I support Israel----because the Palestinians supported/purchased Slaves from SUDAN and have sterilized Black women for decades now.

I can find a husband in racist White ISRAEL and be accepted into their racist community.....but not in Arab Muslim "brown" Palestine.

kool
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 06:24 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i see your view on certain issues...

since your life journey is obviuosly unique as every single person on earth...

i could care less about arabs or jews.....

since my point is that though the jews in terms of culture and raciality are so different the find a common ground to meet among each other in civil.... which you made a point with the racist israelie and the arab ....i agree with u 100%

blacks in the U.S... in profile share the commonality and don't divide...aside from colorism...blacks are united in the States...

however...as you stated .....you came from a poor afro nation...and who aint a capitlist in the west..lol

blacks should build as a strong community as a which would bring about set term resolutions....the socio-eco gap between them and the whites...WHICH SHOULD NOT EXIST...and IS A MAN MADE PROBLEM and FIXABLE!!!!

so i see your take on many topics.

as we know females are the back bone of society....and to our advantage...Black females are 1 of the most diverse verstail..females on the planet and could live in extreme....thats the take where the men have to meet the females half way and work on a productive strong unit.....

Im pretty sure africans in and out of america would not face poverty....

Since a women cant raise a village..........

Family infrastructure is key to the success of Blacks...!!!

Aaron Sailor
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, December 29, 2005 - 07:27 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonya I agree with everything you said. However, you can't single these people out and say that just because they have the slave-masters features that they are not black. Halle Berry,and Jasmine Guy are black but Mariah Carey is only black when it is convenient. Light-skinned, dark-skinned we are all black and we need to love one-another. Many black people came out light-skinned because of non-consensual sex during the slave days. It wasn't black womens faults that they were being raped like dogs and as a result had light offspring.

truth teller
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 - 04:39 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think somaliboy has a point, africa is more than
just the negro people and i also think all african
people are beautiful,also somali are africans and
i'am african american and black people do come in
all colors and to me and other people the people of the world are one race and i you maybe not
believe that but to get back to the subject i also have native american blood in me so to you
do this mean i can't be black

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 06:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

poker casino poker 488

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration
Our Mission
To promote the diverse spectrum of literature written for, or about, people of African descent by helping readers find the books and authors they will enjoy.  We accomplish our goals through AALBC.com, our related platforms, and strategic partnerships.
Main Sections
Profiled Authors
Book Lists
Book Reviews
Writers’ Resources
Movie Reviews
Celebrity Interviews
Events
Discussion Forums
Current eNewsletter
Fun Stuff
Founder’s Blog
About Us
Started in 1997, AALBC.com (African American Literature Book Club) is the largest, most frequently visited web site of its kind. Learn more.

About Our Webmaster & Founder
Affiliated Websites
Huria Search
Edit 1st
Domains for Authors
ABLE
Power List Bestsellers
AALBC.com's Book Club Archive
Customer Service
About AALBC.com
Subscribe
Marketing Kit