Why delete posts? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » Why delete posts? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 03:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola:

Why delete my posts just because you don't agree with what I have said?

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2024

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 04:16 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Post your opinion all you want--about anything you want.

But when you start calling me names and SLANDERING my "public" name-----then you get your ass kicked.

And kicked out.

Talk all the shit you want, but don't LIE ON ME bitch.

And that goes for "Babygirl", too.

Don't sit up and tell LIES on me just because it's what YOU believe.

Cynique lied about having her posts DELETED from this forum.

None of her posts have EVER....EVER been deleted.

And I am not the one who Deleted "Babygirl's" posts----but she can't think straight about this being a public board and that SOME of her claims "indict" the board itself from a legal standpoint.

She just doesn't THINK.

But you bitches will learn to THINK now.

Or get the fuck out.

Now post all you want. But watch your lies and slandering.

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 04:32 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What did the pics that I posted of light skinned sisters have to do w/me slandering YOU?

Also, I posted answers to others and you deleted those as well?

Kola

Post Number: 2025

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 06:27 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That was a warning to you.....to make you aware of who really is ORACLE around here.

This is the KOOL ROOM HOSTED BY KOLA BOOF, honey.

Now do your thing.

---but don't come in here thinking you're going to whoop MAMA's ass and have ice cream, too.

You are the DAUGHTER. I am the MAMA.

Yellow ain't got shit to do with it.

Now do your thing, girl, and stop fighting everybody.

Cynnique
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 06:55 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I did NOT lie about having my posts deleted from here!!I didn't say you did it because you claim Troy sometimes does it, but there was particularly viscious exchange between me and ABM that was deleted a while back. I was also among those on a long thread that was deleted from Thumper's Corner some time ago. You aren't the only one who has a board around here, you know. So watch who the hell who you call a liar.

Kola

Post Number: 2027

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 07:59 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cynique....I have NEVER....not EVER....deleted one of your posts from this board.

Babygirl was referring to MY BOARD when she asked you.

To make matters even CLEARER:

ABM asked TROY to delete a post where he mentioned his wife's real name and where his wife mentioned their last names.

Those were deleted.

TROY has never told me that he deleted one of your posts, Cynique----and I never saw one of yours deleted from KOOL ROOM.

Other people's but never yours.

YOU don't even say anything outrageous or out of the ordinary.

But if it WAS DELETED...then it was for reasons having nothing to do with me.

Anonymous picked a fight with me while I'm sick and was on my period---about a topic (light vs. dark) that I'm VERY tired of Re-hashing----and I frankly didn't feel like her "I'll Show Kola who's Queen routine". Since she's new, she obviously needed to be broken in.

Ethiopia and Somali Boy have written worse things, but their shit was directed at me and ONLY me and died on the vine.

This is my domain, given to me by TROY---because of my Popularity---and I reserve the right to PULL RANK when a big enough rock is thrown.

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Africanqueen

Post Number: 167

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 08:30 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

There is no need to listen to the boys, Somali, Anonymous and the Ethiopian. They deserve to get their posts deleted because they came on here and started attacking you. I'm here trying to learn more about the world and what's going on and not really about you; and no offense but I think I know enough about Kola Boof. These people who attack you are could be very jealous of your work and the fact that you're known as the number 1 writer in your country, the Sudan, whatever it may be.... but please just don't listen to them.

Believe me, nothing ever comes easy in this world, at least not for a black woman. But you know that it means a good thing when these people come saying terrible things to you. They are only making you look good, believe me.

Again, they really did deserve to get their posts deleted because they're here to talk about you and not the world as a whole. I will not allow that to happen and so I don't mind you deleting the posts.

I don't know about Cynnique's though. I hardly pay attention to her posts unless they're directed at me. At one point I thought you two got along just fine before though? And if not, then what separates you two ladies from getting along? As for those negative people who wants to spit at me, whatever they say to me or to the men and women in my circle usually doesn't stay. It usually goes on one ear and gets out on the other. But that is also what they do to my posts so we never get a solution. And what is the point in posting if people don't go anywhere with it, if all it does is hurt other people and calling names. I mean what the Somalian, Ethiopian and Anonymous did in here to black Americans and yourself Kola deserves deletion.

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 08:45 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola:

>>and I frankly didn't feel like her "I'll Show Kola who's Queen routine". Since she's new, she obviously needed to be broken in.>>

First off: Nobody can "break me in" except a handsome man with a big dick.

Second off: Your deleting my responces that was made by people who attacked me was totally one-sided. You're right, I "picked" some shit with you, not all of these other bitches (both women and men) who felt the need to "take up" for you.

They had what they had coming.(moral to the story) You can't step crooked to every light skinned chick.

Third off: There is a reason why this whole topic (started by yours truely) produced almost 100 posts....

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 08:50 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

African "Queen":

>>Again, they really did deserve to get their posts deleted because they're here to talk about you...>

Who asked you?

Noboby needs your support, confirmation, approval, revelation, etc.

See, this is how I starting on yall's asses in the first place, sticking your nose in other folks business.

Then expecting not to get checked...

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Tonya

Post Number: 157

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 09:16 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola: Delete that BITCH some more! FUCK HER!!!

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 09:18 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonya:

Are you still trolling?

whatever.....you bore me.

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 168

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 09:44 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LOL @ Anonymous,

I'm sorry to tell you that you haven't done a bit of a thing to upset me.... because that attitude of yours can only be laughed at by people like me.

I don't know who you are or why you're staying anonymous, but you seem to attack Kola with such LOOOOve, how sweet :-). And well I say lOOOOve because that's all I've got to give when I post on here, and I think that is what this site is about, to argue about issues in our black community for the purpose of helping each other out, not telling each other we are what we are not. Here's another question for you. Shouldn't you try to be helping Kola about something instead of telling her, "YOU WISH"? when her answer is clearly, "NO, I DON'T " ????? You could see it CLEARLY, "NOOOOOOOOO" yet you continue to brush it all up on her with that horrible, disgusting attitude, how old are you??? From my understanding, this board is about cursing and shouting at each other when we feel something is wrong, but we do it out of love for each other and for world peace.

AGAIN, brushing something NOT TRUE on people's ears is UNACCEPTABLE. When I say, "No, I don't hate myself" you take my opinion as it is and ZIP your mouth.

SOMALI BOY, DO NOT TELL KOLA WHO SHE IS OR WHERE SHE COMES FROM BECAUSE ONLY SHE KNOWS THAT. IT DOESN'T TAKE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO EVEN KNOW WHERE ONE COMES FROM.

ANONYMOUS, YOU DO NOT TELL KOLA SHE IS JEALOUS OF LIGHT SKINNED WOMEN BECAUSE ONLY SHE KNOWS THAT.

Life's too short to be hating other people.

Anonymous: See, this is how I starting on yall's asses in the first place, sticking your nose in other folks business.

I say: As a reader on here, I also have an opinion on who stays and who doesn't even if they don't ask for my approval. And girl, anything you put on here is MY BUSINESS especially if it's directing at me wether you like it or not. And I will speak the fuck out when I'm called, "jealous of light skin". I will tell you exactly what is me and what isn't. And if you don't want to learn about me, then too bad for you. But don't put false information about me because there is nothing I can do for you in return but to try and tell you what I feel in my heart is the truth.

And if you can come in here and give your opinions about people, THEN WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING ON HERE IS NON OF MY BUSINESS? Um, I thought you knew my business before I did, you said I'm jealous of light skinned women, what makes you change your mind now?

Gosh, just get over yourself. Get it together. Put something that makes sense to everybody. And last but not least, WORLD PEACE BABY, I'VE GOT NOTHIN BUT LOOOOOVE.

Kola

Post Number: 2029

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 09:45 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anonymous, why don't you tell us your name (or make up one you like)....and let us be your new sisters??? :-)

We really do WANT to get along and learn/understand your views and why you're mad at us.

That would be better than all this fighting.

So let's be family.

I'm going to nickname you "Miss Butterscotch"---who was one of my best friends growing up. :-) :-)

Kola

Post Number: 2030

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 09:47 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

AfricanQueen....I need to HIRE YOU, girlfriend...to tell people where to go.

LOL!!

You have me LMAO!!!

But we are going to try and be sisters with Anonymous. Hopefully, she'll make up a screen name and join in here and stop being so upset.

We got enough love for her black ass yellow self if she lets us.

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 169

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 09:51 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tonya,

Anonymous is defitnitely running out of words to say now...

I mean come on, where is her Loooove taking us anyway?

It's just getting old for my eyes, I can't read anymore, lol.

I'm not respecting anything she says, so I'm only laughing, but what's there to take seriously about her?

So Kola, unless you want me to entertain myself, "pretending to be the lawyer that I'm not" LMAO, I'm not even a real AFRICANQUEEN. But how inspiring to represent Africa with a name so unique :-)

AFRICAN QUEEN

AFRICAN QUEEN

AFRICAN QUEEN

AFRICAN QUEEN

lol, "I wish". For sure, I wish :-) and that is why I chose this name because I totally wish!! Anonymous, here you would be right ;).

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 170

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 10:14 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

LOL, you should have been LYAO from the minute you read------ "Kola Boof be honest, etc"--------

It just makes me smile to tell someone the TRUTH. And I don't stop talking until the truth prevails.

And that is for sure, I think anonymous would have a good time here like we are. Otherwise, her negativity will not take her anywhere as long as she lives.

And as for the hiring, I think you already have by keeping me on this discussion board :-). All that matters to me is that I make a difference, not hurt people.

I know I've said things that shouldn't have been said sometimes but I usually don't mean them.

Babygirl
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Babygirl

Post Number: 103

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 10:58 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Firstly, dear Kola, I don't know WHY you found it necessary to pull my name into this. Not once have I ever "LIED" on you. In fact, anything and everything I have ever posted has been quite factual. Which I would venture was more the reasoning for my having been deleted than anything else. We are all aware that as a matter of habit, there had been a tendency for you to shy away from details which require actualities and specifics to be proven. Fallacies and fiction have been more to your liking as demonstrated and PROVEN by many and summarily disputed by you on numerous occasions.

Secondly, as far as any of "my claims indicting the board from a legal standpoint", there has never been anything I have ever posted, noted, or expressed that could not be validated as actual fact and summarily proven should cause ever be found to defend such in a legal forum. I don't hold a Duke University law degree for nothing, nor do I make it a habit of doing anything that I have not first given much thought to.

My question to Cynnique was asked and answered, in a vein of humor and forgotten as quickly. Now, personally, I really couldn't give a rat's ass whether I was deleted by you, or not. You and I, both, are acutely aware that the message I did relay was received and fully understood as it was intended. You responded accordingly and I still have the exact details of both our exchanges filed away for reference. I always make it a point of "saving" relevant data that may be needed later; like in the case of someone pointing a finger and accusing me of something I flat out DIDN'T do.

And, as you noted, this is Kola's domain so you are free to rule it as you will. Ultimately, if there really was anything that I felt needed to be said, that I was concerned about the DELETE fairy removing, I would just post it on THUMPER'S board.

Anonymous

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 11:03 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

African "Queen":

>>yet you continue to brush it all up on her with that horrible, disgusting attitude>>

The operative word in that statement is "her".

Meaning: mind your own phucking business...geez don't you get that concept by now?

>>how old are you???>>

Again, mind your own phucking business.

>>From my understanding, this board is about cursing and shouting at each other when we feel something is wrong, but we do it out of love for each other and for world peace.>>

This shit don't even make sense. Do you think a lenghty post makes you look intelligent? Because you seem to be great at saying a whole much of nothing.

>>AGAIN, brushing something NOT TRUE on people's ears is UNACCEPTABLE. When I say, "No, I don't hate myself" you take my opinion as it is and ZIP your mouth.>>

African "Queen", I don't remember asking you shit. So what the hell are you talking about? Oh, I forgot, you're just rambling to impress (whomever) with a lot of meaningless words in your post....

>>ANONYMOUS, YOU DO NOT TELL KOLA SHE IS JEALOUS OF LIGHT SKINNED WOMEN BECAUSE ONLY SHE KNOWS THAT.>>

Kola is a fully grown woman. I've already had my words with her. I don't need a clit-licker such as yourself telling me anything in regards to Kola or anyone else on this board.

>>It just makes me smile to tell someone the TRUTH. And I don't stop talking until the truth prevails.>>

The "Truth"?....girl don't make me....lol.

Just learn to mind your business.

Kola

Post Number: 2031

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 11:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Excuse me, BABYGIRL...

But when you say that "fallacies" and "facts" etc. bullshit....you're LYING ON ME.

You claim that I've made up stories---about my life, my past, etc.----and yet not YOU or ANYONE in the press has been to prove this.

WHICH UNTIL YOU DO....makes you a liar.

And that kind of prejudice, jealous slander---I won't stand for.

I don't give a fuck where you hold a law degree from BITCH.

You don't know anything about my life and yet you keep attacking me and my character-----even at the most non-topical times-----with sarcasm, hatefulness and scorn.

FUCK YOU.

If you're REALLY so truthful and righteous about everything you have to say against me-----then why not be WOMAN ENOUGH and have INTEGRITY ENOUGH to tell us who you are???

Because you're can't.

You're a jealous, hateful snobb-ass phoney.

Bring some goddamn facts when you call yourself tearing a person down.

Babygirl
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Babygirl

Post Number: 104

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 11:39 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola: But when you say that "fallacies" and "facts" etc. bullshit....you're LYING ON ME.
You claim that I've made up stories---about my life, my past, etc.----and yet not YOU or ANYONE in the press has been to prove this

Babygirl: With respect to your life, Kola, I have never CLAIMED anything of the kind. I HAVE questioned DETAILS, asking for SPECIFICS and have in RESPONSE been given GENERALIZATIONS. I have made queries and have been pointed toward promotional press releases of no quantitative value. The FACTS have spoken for themselves. But I have YET to CLAIM anything and if need be we can revisit our past exchanges should recollection of the FACTS be necessary.

Now, prejudice could be subjectively defined in this case and slander typically requires SPECIFICS which we could examine together as well.

With respect to WHO I am, anonimity is the forefront of discussion groups such as this one, so why should I opt to reveal my identity if it serves no purpose? I have no agenda wherein I need or even want to be recognized. I require no promotion of my books, I have that. I'm not in search of an agent or publisher. I have those as well. When and where my name needs to be known, it is. For those who have chosen to reveal themselves, they know why and I respect their right to do so as I would expect them to respect my right NOT to.

And as far as what you THINK I am or want to BELIEVE about me, that is your perogative. As well, I am as entitled to my OPINIONS of you.

I would think the more relative question here is, WHY are you so ANGRY with me? I didn't start this. I didn't ATTACK you in any way, form, or fashion, but defended myself against comments YOU made about ME. So what's the real problem, this time?

Cynnique
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 11:59 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I never said you specifically deleted any posts of mine, Kola Boof! I don't know if my comments were in the same post that you are talking about but I repeat: A few months ago during the course of a heated argument, ABM had a few choice insults for me and I called him an "educated fool" and shortly thereafter, this passage disappeared from the board. And since we're all in a fuckin mode, I don't know who the fuck deleted this exchange, or do I really care that it was deleted. It ain't that serious.

Kola

Post Number: 2032

Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 01:45 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BabyGirl----

I apologize to you.

You truly didn't deserve my diatribe that time.

I am really, really UNDER PRESSURE right now....and I am ALWAYS being attacked by all kinds of people...today it was the Muslim Women charity group in Sudan that I donate money to, some white feminists, some Black men journalists making up lies about me, another black men making slanderous claims that he fucked me in the back of his limo on the way to a meeting.

I truly, truly....feel like a complete ass for going off on you.

It was totally unfair and uncalled for.

And I am deeply sorry.

I don't blame you if you can't understand---but I do apologize.

I am sorry.

_______

and really and truly, although I hate to abandon a board with my name on it.....I truly have to right now, because I have SO MUCH GOING ON and I'm not good for idle chat.

But I will be back.

I hope everyone will carry on without me.

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 176

Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 05:36 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MY WORDS Pasted by anonymous:>>yet you continue to brush it all up on her with that horrible, disgusting attitude>> >>how old are you???>> >>From my understanding, this board is about cursing and shouting at each other when we feel something is wrong, but we do it out of love for each other and for world peace.>> >>ANONYMOUS, YOU DO NOT TELL KOLA SHE IS JEALOUS OF LIGHT SKINNED WOMEN BECAUSE ONLY SHE KNOWS THAT.>> >>It just makes me smile to tell someone the TRUTH. And I don't stop talking until the truth prevails.>>

Anonymous: The operative word in that statement is "her".
Meaning: mind your own phucking business...geez don't you get that concept by now?

Me: Damn, I've gota tell you again bitch... I WILL NOT MIND MY OWN FUCKING BUSINESS BECAUSE ANYONE OR ANYTHING POSTED ON THIS SITE IS MY DAMN BUSINESS. I AM NOT REPEATING THAT SHIT TO YOU AGAIN.

Anonymous: This shit don't even make sense. Do you think a lenghty post makes you look intelligent? Because you seem to be great at saying a whole much of nothing. African "Queen", I don't remember asking you shit. So what the hell are you talking about? Oh, I forgot, you're just rambling to impress (whomever) with a lot of meaningless words in your post....

Me: Anonymous, to tell you the damn truth... NO, I DON'T THINK IT MAKES ME LOOK INTELIGENT TO PUT A WHOLE BUNCH OF WORDS. I AM HERE TO LEARN, GET SMART. YOU ARE RIGHT, THIS MAKES ME LOOKS STUPID AT TIMES, BUT THAT IS OK WITH ME. STILL GOT ALOT TO LEARN AND THAT IS OK.

But of course, a few people here have been impressed of my posts. I would believe that someone likes some of the things I put down and I don't mind if it impresses them. As you can see, I have been told.

Anonymous: Kola is a fully grown woman. I've already had my words with her. I don't need a clit-licker such as yourself telling me anything in regards to Kola or anyone else on this board.

Me: There you go again.... but I will REPEAT this again. Anything Kola puts on this board or anyone else is my damn business wether you like it or not anonymous. Call me a pussy licker, whatever the fuck you want but I am not going anywhere until someone kicks me out and that won't be you now would it?

Anonymous: The "Truth"?....girl don't make me....lol. Just learn to mind your business.

Me: Yes bitch, THE TRUTH!!! What the fuck are you backing up for, yes... MAKING YOU, what the fuck are you going to do??? I am ready bitch, let's get this shit movin.

SHAKES HEAD ** NOPE, NOT MINDING MY BUSINESS !!!!

Tonya
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Tonya

Post Number: 160

Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 05:55 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HAHA!!!

That's my girl!!!

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 183

Posted on Thursday, August 25, 2005 - 10:41 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LOL.. Tonya,I'm waiting for anonymous to suprise me with more bullshit, this is fun !!

Anonymous

Posted on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 05:26 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

African "queen":

>>LOL.. Tonya,I'm waiting for anonymous to suprise me with more bullshit, this is fun !! >>

I can't shoot the shit with you anymore...

MY posts gets deleted when I reply to you...

But make no mistake about it: you could never phuck with me when it comes to this shit....you wrote a post that was (again) meaningless and a whole bunch of hot, steaming nothing....

Girl, then you tell me I'm "backing up". Please. Like I said earlier, I keep getting deleted but please know that for everything you've wrote I've written a responce that bascially made you look like an ass.

I'm trying to be peaceful in this piece.

Don't make me...LOL

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 191

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 12:03 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anonymous: can't shoot the shit with you anymore...

MY posts gets deleted when I reply to you...

But make no mistake about it: you could never phuck with me when it comes to this shit....you wrote a post that was (again) meaningless and a whole bunch of hot, steaming nothing....

Girl, then you tell me I'm "backing up". Please. Like I said earlier, I keep getting deleted but please know that for everything you've wrote I've written a responce that bascially made you look like an ass.

I'm trying to be peaceful in this piece.

Don't make me...LOL

ME: Actually Anonymous, Kola's been letting us go one on one all this time.... Just take a look from the top. /\ /\ She hasn't been deleting you, and that's the truth. I don't know what the hell you're talking about. In fact, the only times she's deleted you is when you was talkin shit about her.

You think my posts are meaningless and that's fine cause I can care less what you think about what I'm writing. But I am free to say whatever the hell I want when I need to. And how dare you ask me to mind my own business when I'm already doing so..... EVERYTHING SAID HERE IS MY BUSINESS. *I REPEAT***************** EVERYTHING SAID ON HERE IS MY BUSINESS AND STAYING MY BUSINESS********* SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Oh, and by the way, not everyone thinks my posts don't make any sense. Just watch this below. \/

KOLA: AfricanQueen....I need to HIRE YOU, girlfriend...to tell people where to go.

LOL!!

You have me LMAO!!!

But we are going to try and be sisters with Anonymous. Hopefully, she'll make up a screen name and join in here and stop being so upset.

We got enough love for her black ass yellow self if she lets us.

Me: And here's Tonya cheering me on saying:

HAHA!!!

That's my girl!!!

================================================================================ ===

From my perspective, Kola and Tonya have been loving me here anonymous, they think am kickin yo ass. SOOOOOO, YOU AREN'T MAKIN ME LOOK LIKE AN ASS, EXCUSE ME, YOU'RE THE ONE GETTIN YOUR ASS KICKED ON HERE. And it doesn't take much to see that truth now, does it? Just go back up there and start reading, you'll see exactly what I mean. You're the one that needed to get your shit together, so don't tell me who isn't makin any sense. You're just scared to face the damn truth.

Anonymous, by 2 supporters, I've beaten your ass on this thread, "Why delete posts". And so, why should I have to make you do anything, like you're getting any shit done but gettin your ass kicked, lol.

Just a few more things.. I've been quiet impressed. You've changed a bit and not so negative, you must have been cramping all week or somethin, damn. Thatda way to try and make peace with people, good job :-). You haven't called me names in your last post on here, wow... But I'm havin so much fun kickin yo ass too, lol.

But ok, maybe I should make peace with you now. Unless you want to keep this nonsense goin, it's up to you... ;).

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com