Black Author delivers new racist book... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » Black Author delivers new racist book DON'T EEM TRIP by Teresa Rae Butler « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anonymous

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 01:13 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Listed in: Books > Sex & Relationships > Love & Romance

View Back Cover / front cover
DON'T EEM TRIP
by Teresa Rae Butler
www.lulu.com/teresarae

Printed: $14.99
Download: $4.31

Description:
APicturebook: The City of Milwaukee has turned out some bad seeds, and the students are facing self execution. The jails and funeral homes are abundantly rising, and the educational system is corrupt. They need her more than ever. While leading the minority to the right path, Coraz is constantly confronted for having chosen the wrong one. Single in the city at 33, all of her three kids have different fathers, all crass, abusive and black. Needing to try a new approach in her search for successful white skin, she's sidetracked by a 26yr old college, 'Brotha,' with the old, run of "The Mill," agenda. She suspects that he's really a thug in disguise. Will Coraz continue to blow Mill off, or will Mill blow her away? Literally! Don't eem trip to read this one! This book is followed by a sequel called, "God I Respect Ya Gangsta," as dying Coraz confesses all of the tragic details of her life as the character, "Rainia." Teresa Rae has also written comedy screen play, "TAXES" with Mel Parr Jr. www.lulu.com/teresarae

Preview this book (MS Word)

Email this page to a friend

Product Details:
Printed: 307 pages, 6.0 x 9.0 in. (Trade Paperback), perfect-bound, black and white interior
Download: PDF (1746 kb)
ISBN: 1-4116-3984-7
License: Standard Copyright License
Copyright Year: 2005
Language: English
Lulu Sales Rank: 4126

Reviews:
Please log in or sign up to post a review.
DONT EEM TRIP IS A HIT! by Stef Zahn
Tue 2 Aug 4:02 pm EDT 2005
I read this book in two days! It was that dang good let me tell you. Her style of writting is unique and the loads of laughs had me getting into trouble at work. I would be sneeking and reading, and just burst out.Eventually, I got a memo, but it was worth every bit! I told all of my friends to get thier own copy because they are all trying to steal mine. Now were all saying, "Don;t eem trip!" It's great. Thanks for such of an excellent piece. S. Zahn, U.S.A.

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2021

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 02:02 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good post.

This sounds interesting, though I don't read these type of books.

I LOOOOOVE the title

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 2022

Posted on Wednesday, August 24, 2005 - 02:07 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And she's really pretty, too!

Theresa

YOU GO THERESA!

Don't EEMb

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com