Your Black Son Voted "Most Whipped"..... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » Your Black Son Voted "Most Whipped"... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mahoganyanais
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Mahoganyanais

Post Number: 460

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 11:10 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

...by white girlfriend.

What would you do?

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/local_news/epaper/2005/05/18/m1a_ skyearbook_0518.html

Kola
Username: Kola

Post Number: 968

Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 11:22 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You see, I told you.

These people care nothing about their ancestors at all.

And will be cursed by them.

That boy Richard is just a nigger plain and simple and he doesn't even know it, because being a nigger feels good to him (it's the easy way out) and all around him---he sees other black men doing it. It's what they know. To trash and disrespect their ancestors and all they went through. To ERASE them and then casually make comments like, "That was 300 years ago".

No.

That is TODAY.

The black man is STILL on the bottom. He's just a sellout now.

But, of course, this boy doesn't see the WORLD blacks as his brothers.

Kola

Post Number: 970

Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 11:29 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MAH: What would you do?

KOLA: First of all that goddamned YEAR BOOK would be recalled---by Federal Order if I had to have it. That's #1.

Second, I would send my son for 6 months to live with his father's Uncles and Cousins in BELIZE.

Being with a "white girl" is not really the problem.

As Xosha said, it's not what you do, it's HOW you do it.

This boy needs to learn how to RESPECT HIMSELF and not look like a stupid ass.

And I'll bet you anything he was born from one of those DARK skinned black women who have Self-hatred issues...pass it to their kids....and then don't understand why their sons are WHIPPED by caucasoids. Of course, the mother probably wants some grandkids with "good hair".

So it's not all the son's fault. She just doesn't want to be embarrassed.

I ADMIRED that white girl holding the leash on his sorry pathetic ass. Made me wanna just walk up and PISS all over him.

But Be Warned:

You see where Richard said that his White Girlfriend didn't see the problem with the photo and that she went along with it?

NOW JUST IMAGINE---that she's the "mother" of black children, teaching them this is OK and that their history and that black people's pain means nothing.

Niggers have ALWAYS been "Whipped".

Weak motherfuckers.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Abm

Post Number: 2858

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 12:24 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My wife said you ladies were gonna 'LOVE' that one.

Dayam!

I was hoping yawl wouldn't see that.

That boy need to have his @$$ beat like a flea-ridden rug.

Here, alas, appear proof of what Kola so frequently decry.

:-(

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2859

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 12:31 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And what's profoundly HILARIOUS is they broke-up PRIOR to the release of the yearbook.

So this fool can't even argue they did this outtah some endless lovethang that kids will often (stupidly) assert.

He's just buttn*%%@ on this one EVERYWHICHWAY you look at it.

I agree with you Kola. Hat's off to Blondie for exposing his d@#$headed@$$.

All bet this chick is nominated to receive the Klan's Grand Dragon Award of White Supremacy for pulling THIS stunt.

Mahoganyanais
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 461

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 12:33 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We can only hope they have a local "Drop Squad" chapter on or near the campus of Florida Atlantic University...

But, as a native Floridian, I must say: I doubt it.

I am estranged from my father, for many reasons too deep to get into at this moment. But I will share one related encounter I had with him.

During my childhood, instead of taking me to fun places like the park or the zoo or the movies when I did see him, he either left me with his parents, took me to bars, or to visit his girlfriend du jour. Being an only child, I thought this was the height of fun--either the woman had no kids and she would dote on me, or she had kids and they would play with me. So, sadly, I came to look forward to my father picking me up and announcing, "I got a new girlfriend."

Problem was, he tried that crap with me when I was 19 years old. I guess we didn't have much to talk about.

Him: "I got a new girlfriend."

Me: "So?"

Him: "Oh, you don't understand. I got me a white girl."

*shaking head*

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2861

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 12:36 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mah,

You sure n*%%@ Rob here ain't a half-brother?

Mahoganyanais
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 463

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 12:40 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ABM, the way my father gets around, he just might be.

The only doubt I have is that God has had a sense of humor and blessed this fool to father only daughters, 5 of us. That we know of.

Mahoganyanais
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 465

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 12:42 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So when I say I'm an only child...I'm my mother's only child.

Kola

Post Number: 972

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 12:46 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, Mahogany.

I wanted to cry just reading your story.

That's so sad that I can't even comment.

Other than, I love you girl--you turned out good.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2864

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 12:46 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sounds to me like given what you have said here, "That we know of" is most relevant point.

Because for all you know, you may have more brothers than sisters.

Mahoganyanais
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 466

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 12:49 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ABM: Because for all you know, you may have more brothers than sisters.

Mah: *shiver*

I love you too, Kola. Thanks.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2869

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 01:09 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mah,

I'm sorry if my quips about your dad upset you. Sometimes I joke before I think.

:-)

Mahoganyanais
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 469

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 01:13 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ABM, I'm not upset at all.

You're so considerate. :-)

And for the record, I have a very thick skin. People may say things that rub me the wrong way, but rarely am I personally OFFENDED or easily hurt.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2871

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 01:27 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay. Glad you're cool.

But you never know...you know?

Unless you give foks a chance to say so.

Kola

Post Number: 973

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 02:53 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mahogany,

just so you'll know.

I DID NOT KNOW that I had "biological" brothers until my birth parents were murdered.

At the funeral, I met my father's sons by his Ethiopian mistress.

Shortly thereafter, I was put up for adoption.

It's life.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2881

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 01:53 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And for all our viewing (dis)pleasure...

Mere words just don't quite do it justice. Do they?

I just HAD to post the picture. ‘Cause alone it says what +100 page HBC doctoral thesis cannot.

Part of this boy’s problem must be his mother’s rampant ‘smack’ addiction.

‘Cause her @$$ must be SKYHIGH if she REALLY think White foks would – or even could – AVOID distributing a picture of a modern day kneegrow slave. Hell. At least half of’em cried with nostalgic glee over the mere sight of that crazy $#*+.

Plus The Illuminati's Assassination Division would have killed ALL their @$$e$ if they HADN’T run it.

(“I hope I don’t haftah commit domecide on some fool White chick who’s gotten so carried away with this pic’ she think she’s time-warped to Mississippi circa 1830. Because although I normally eschew/decry violence against women of any kind, in this instance I’d haftah headwreck ah ho’.”)

But wait, there’s more…

This pic’ of the “Most Likely To Be on Jerry Springer” is pretty offensive/degrading too (Though when have others ever really been bothered by Black-on-Black domestic violence?). And considering it depicts a Black male readying to backslap a Black female, I should think you ladies would at least as up-n-arms over IT as you are over the Missy Anne & Kunta pic.

PS: Think we can expect THIS graduating class to produce any Phi Beta Kappas and Rhodes Scholars?

Mahoganyanais
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 476

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 02:43 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ABM, I wondered why the "Springer" couple's parents weren't up in arms about that pic...but then I looked at the pic again. That it explains it all: probably the blind parenting the blind.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2884

Posted on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 03:22 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mah,

Yeah, for the parents of those 2, what their kids are 'pretending' to do qualifies as foreplay.

The_ethiopian
First Time Poster
Username: The_ethiopian

Post Number: 1

Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 03:26 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

stupid niggers

Anonymous

Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 09:04 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

YOMAMMA,Ethiopian!

NOW DO LIKE CYNIQUE SAYS AND CRAWL BACK INTO WHATEVER HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF! IF YOU DON'T LIKE US,THEN STAY THE F*&^^! AWAY, YOU HEAR!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright © 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com