Should We "SHARE" Men? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » Should We "SHARE" Men? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

kola@aalbc.com
Username: Kola

Post Number: 207

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 09:46 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

42% of Black Women in America.....will never marry.

SHOULD WE "SHARE" MEN?

I would really like to get BLACK AMERICAN SISTERS to comment on this very touchy subject...about whether or not we should OPENLY "share men" in the U.S. black community as a new ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE...as a way of combating the so called "man shortage".

First I will present some very interesting input from several African sisters who are outraged that sisters from the continent are being used by American black men to advance this as some wonderful African practice that will benefit Black American women........then I will give my personal experience, as an African woman, with the realities of "co-wifery"...and I think that a lot of you will be surprised by what I have to say.

ader

niddleshot

Yesterday, I was invited to a lunch with a group of black women...2 Ethiopian, 1 Kenyan, 1 Nigerian, 2 Somali, 1 Senegalese, 2 Negro Egyptian women, 1 Trinidadian, 1 Canadian African (a mulatto) and 3 African-American (two black and one mulatto) and one "bi-racial" California black woman.

One of the Ethiopian women raised the question that almost always comes up: "Why do Black American men hate the [physical] image of their motherseed so much?"

The Kenyan woman chirped in: "They are so disrespectful in this country. I despise them."

The Black American Women and the Trinidad woman tried to explain to the African women.....the history of the Black people in the Western Hemisphere and how racism and slavery has warped the values of black people, filling them with self-hatred and leaving the female half of the community to deal with a painful "Color-Caste System" where black men basically respond to women according to skin color, hair texture and facial features---the nearest to whiteness being the thing most valued.

Because I am Sudanese--but adopted and raised by Black Americans--I was able to help the Black American sisters educate the African sisters by pointing out that there are MANY Black men....IN AFRICA.....adopting these same pathologies nowadays, especially in our four traditionally colorstuck nations.....Northern Sudan, Egypt, Somalia and Ethiopia.

I also pointed out that I know/have known a good many Black American men who cherish black women and are very much devoted to black women. Not to mention the wonderful black American men who started a publishing company just for me...and others like Troy Johnson, Derrick Bell, Charles Brister, Chris Stevenson, ABM and dozens more...who have been supportive of me and truly shown me brotherhood and acceptance.

The Ethiopian women, especially, were not moved by my words.

In their language, they kept whispering---"The Black American hates Africa, because it's in him. Let him get yellow--then he loves us, because it is no longer in him."

This lead to a completely different subject, however.....as we began to discuss the continuing assertion by BLACK AMERICAN MEN that ...IN THE NAME OF MOTHER AFRICA (Ha?--excuse us).....black women living in America should adhere to the fact that 42% of AA women will never be married....by submitting to the practice of OPENLY SHARING MEN and allowing black men to have 3 or more wives.

Immediately, the African women in the group became incensed with both anger and bitter denial.

The fact that most of us African women in California truly believe that BLACK AMERICAN MEN (at large, as a Group) have a serious, deep rooted hatred and prejudice against "authentic" black women was the first thing that was blurted out in regards to "Man-Sharing"---which startled the bi-racial girl and the 3 Black American women, all of whom acted as though they were "afraid" to speak clearly on the sentiments expressed, mainly because they appeared to be....TORN and confused. They became protective of Black American men (as a group), but at the same time, seemed to be "tantalized" by the realization that we AFRICAN women, ranging in age from 71 to 23, were not as accepting of the "cult of denial" that Black American women envoke when discussing the blatant colorist pathologies of Black Men, worldwide.

Not a single one of the African women present was willing to accept or engage in "man-sharing" as a suitable vehicle for relationships---but still, Half of them, including myself--Kola Boof, had, at one time or another, sought out a live-in co-wife for their husband (and I will discuss WHY in my second post, see below).

"One woman, one man!", demanded the Senegalese woman.

The Ethiopian women (who were the angriest) pointed out that---(1) no black man has ever suggested that we teach our black sons to value and honor our black daughters (above all other women)...(b) or has suggested that we teach our black sons to value Black Children and Authentic African Looks (the result of Black Blood) instead of the Mulatto and White beauty standards that have been forced on us by invading races of Europe and Arab Asia.

A Somali woman asked: "Why is it that Black men care so little about what happens to the mother of their race--but will not disrespect the white man's mother with these put downs? Why is a black woman worthy of no honor, but the white man's mother is to be paraded in the world media--worshipped, upheld and honored by our Black sons?"

The subject of "Bitches and Ho's".....ALWAYS....comes up when African women gather to discuss Black American Men (the most powerful and influential black men on earth, you should understand).

"Why do they call their mothers and womenfolk these names? Like it's normal!"

uhura

LASTLY:

The African women basically insisted that the only reason Black American men are proposing "multiple wives" and "man-sharing without marriage"....is because they hate black women, in general, but need the black woman in order to pro-create more black males.

The African women pointed out that White, Latina and Asian women are not asked by Black American men to accept these conditions---and that black men will generally give those women the world but reduce the black female to a "baby's mama" and abandon her.

The 4 Black American women (one was bi-racial) at the lunch clearly had mixed emotions and were not willing to agree with these claims and only one...ONLY ONE of them....dismissed the notion of "man-sharing" and "multiple wives" as unworthy of her. The other three, none of whom have mates, seemed to want answers from us--in regard as to what it's like living in a society of polygamy and admitted that all their boyfriends were already doing this ANYWAY....but on the down low.

One woman brought up Jada Pinkett and Will Smith's "Open Marriage" and pointed out that perhaps it can work if two people go into it with their eyes wide open.

WHAT DO YOU THINK??

Is OPEN man-sharing a viable alternative for you, for your daughter, for the black community? What's your opinion?

For my opinion, read the next post.

kolaboof

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 208

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 10:48 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Before I tell you about my personal experiences having "co-wives", I would like to get this out of the way:

SHOULD WE "SHARE" MEN?

Absolutely not.

I would never advocate that black women--anywhere on the planet----accept "polygamy", simply because there's a MAN-SHORTAGE.

And personally, I don't believe there's a "man-shortage". Certainly there is a shortage of "BLACK" men in the U.S. black communities....but not a "MAN" shortage.

America is full of men.

And I agree with the African women at the luncheon....if 78% of Black American men now DATE outside of their race--and if more Bi-racial babies are now born in California, Oregon and Washington State than BLACK babies....then it is ridiculous to expect Black American women to date black men "exclusively", and it is unfair to expect them to remain unmarried and alone...while the black men are out doing whatever they please.....and BETRAYING US ALL.

Yes, BETRAYING us all....our ancestors...black women, black children, the black community, the African experience as it relates to INVASION and ENSLAVEMENT and COLONIALISM.

So if MEN will do whatever they want, with no regard for the women and children.....then why should we expect the women to perish and suffer?

We simply can't.

On top of that----there are OTHER ALTERNATIVES:

SUCH AS:

if no man is offering you love, marriage

then why not just have MULTIPLE boyfriends?

When I was in my 20's, I did it and I enjoyed it immensely.

I had two thug brothers to keep me fucked and sleepy.....I had a few old guys to pay the bills ("eaters")......I had a Professor who kept me satisfied with HOURS of rigorous conversation and debate--we met for coffee and pastrami regularly and never once had sex. I had a fine ass gay brother for movies, museums, acting crazy.

THIS...to me...is a sensible, viable alternative when you can't find a man who is willing to committ and to give love.

Especially if you're a career woman.

And please don't get me wrong....I truly believe that having a LOVING, monogamous relationship with ONE MAN (preferrably BLACK) is the best scenario.......but for millions of Black Women, this is not possible. So a woman has to be realistic about what her options are. If you can't get a man to love, nourish and committ to you.....then have a stable of them.

_________

Then...of course...there is the prospect of INTERRACIAL dating, love.

It's not as likely for a Black Woman as it is for a black man, because the American "beauty standard" does not embrace those Black Women (the majority) who have African features, African hair and dark skin.

BUT...please KNOW that Black American women are the most beautiful, most luscious and sexiest women in this entire nation and that the media has brainwashed you into not being able to properly see yourself...as yourself. The beauty standard is a LIE, and please...KNOW THAT.

But anyway.....

Many times, sadly, a Black woman who opens herself up to INTERRACIAL dating finds herself being exploited and USED FOR SEX by men of other races and discarded----just as so many black men routinely USE BLACK WOMEN FOR SEX and discard them. So it can be very frustrating.

But then again, there are MANY...and I mean MANY...White and Latino men who truly like Black women and are open to having lasting, committed relationships with women who are black---they simply have to be found, and usually the best places to find them are places that black women don't frequent, because most black women are still "provincial" and unwilling to try new things and visit new places.

In my youth, after losing my virginity to a black man, I had several Interracial Relationships, I lived with a white Jewish man for 5 years...but I ALWAYS, ALWAYS loved black men and only them and it turned out that the man who rescued me and taught me how to LOVE with my soul/spiritually...was a WONDERFUL black man.

There really is no "man-shortage", you see.

If you want Big Dicks---Puerto Ricans, Cubans, Arabs, Iranians, Armenians, "authentic" JEWISH men and European Creoles very often.....have big dicks.

Me, personally---because I've endured a big dicked black man for 8 years and because my vagina is infibulated by Oromo custom (cut and plat-dragged shut; even after giving birth to 2 sons)---I prefer the smaller guys. Not too small, but modest sized.

Some of you Americans like "eaters" more anyway--and White men are SUPERB at eating, although, like most African women, I prefer penetration, painful as it is.

And then, too....SOME black women are able to accept love and sexual satisfaction from other FEMALES.

Here are two Ethiopian lesbians:

ethiolesbians

Although many people have accused me myself of being "lesbian", "bi-sexual", "a man in drag", "a man-hating dominitrix", "a promiscuous freak"---I AM NONE OF THAT.

But I do envy women who can be lesbian, because I would really like to be free of my obsession with loving a man.

You know what I mean?

The only problem is---I crave the male penis and men's bodies, and I'm a cook, so I'm not happy if men aren't eating my cooking (which is why I think GOD gave me sons). Some of my feminist sisters will not be able to relate to this admission....but I really LIKE catering to men, and although my children's father was/is a SEXIST...I really, really loved him and was genuinely happy with him and he was very, very good to me.

True, I had to part with him because of my career and my refusal to give up my career----but in the "domestic" realm, we were EXTREMELY happy. It's just that my career and my activism are like a kind of oxygen that I cannot live without and he became unwilling to accept them as part of his own life.

But anyway--more power to the sister who can escape our dilemna by getting her soul filled by another woman (preferrably a black one).

FINALLY.....

My personal experiences with co-wives.

I'm tired. So I will write that post in a few minutes.

But please share your own opinions about this subject of "man-sharing".

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 209

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 01:30 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HAVING CO-Wives.

adfa

Most of the Black Women that I love and am close to are African-American....and they have always asked me--"Why would a smart, womanist sister like you have co-wives?"

The truth is manifold.

The first reason is PHYSICAL. The fact that I am vaginally circumcised and therefore unable to have sexual relations during pregnancy, both during and for months after is really the ROOT reason.

But also, I think that a huge part of me doing it comes from being born in an African culture where the use of a co-wife was a normal, although "fluctuating" occurence---a cultural folkway.

Please note that in SUDAN and EGYPT---a man is, generally,only allowed one wife.

But SUDAN also has the highest population of FEMALE GENITAL CIRCUMCISION in Africa, and because of this, a great number of the women insist on having Co-wives (not permanently, but from time to time) simply because they cannot meet the sexual demands of their husbands at different periods throughout the marriages. The same is practiced in Egypt.

Although I live in America and although my True Love was a Black Man from BELIZE, I still fell back on this tradition....mainly because (1) I don't believe that it's natural for a man to go without sex for more than a year--I don't believe I could go without it myself for a full year. (2) I don't believe in a man having women OUTSIDE the relationship/outside the house that I don't know about(3) I truly felt secure in my man's love for me, believing that my man loved ONLY ME....and that his experience with the co-wife was purely sexual and non-threatening to our relationship.

In Our Situation...

I was the one who insisted on bringing a co-wife into the home. My "Man" was dead set against it and very, very embarrassed about it---mainly because he is raised CHRISTIAN from a Central American country, and they believe it's better to CHEAT, HIDE and SNEAK AROUND....rather than do it in the open.

Having his woman's approval made his dick limp, to be honest with you.

But during my first pregnancy when he realized that I refused to be touched IN ANY WAY.....and that I had installed a young, beautiful college girl in the guest room of our home (always from an African or Asian culture, ofcourse--a girl who UNDERSTANDS co-wifery and her role)...then he slowly began to accept it.

During my single years....I myself had been a Co-wife many years earlier for an Egyptian couple when they were having a baby.

To this day, the wife and I remain good friends.

And how does it work????

A) There are STRICT rules that African and Asian cultures use for co-wifery. Most co-wives are younger women who need free room and board in exchange for co-wifery.

1) The WIFE always picks the co-wife and the co-wife fully understands that she is the friend and companion of the wife. Not the husband.

2) The Co-wife and the Husband are not allowed to have any relationship whatsoever. Although they live in the same house, they can only socialize in the presence of the wife.

3) The Co-Wife understands that she is getting free room and board in exchange for a) cooking and cleaning......or b) helping the WIFE by keeping the husband sexually placated.......or c) BOTH.

4) When the husband goes to the room of the co-wife for sex...he must return afterwards to the bed of his WIFE, where he sleeps. He cannot sleep with the Co-wife.

5) After the co-wife leaves the home she is not permitted to have contact with the family anymore.

_______

I am not speaking on this because I am proud of it or because I think that other women should do it.

I am speaking on it, because I don't want to sound like a hypocrite by trying to deny or hide it.

I did it...and if I were to be pregnant again...I feel that it's the best way for me.

Of course...if I ever found out that my man was having other women besides the appointed co-wife---then that would be considered grossly out of bounds and I would have left him for that.

BUT

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT DISTINCTION.

1) Would I seek a co-wife when I am not pregnant?

NO

2) If my vagina was not infibulated and like a Black American woman I was able to have sex during part of the pregnancy and after it---would I still seek a co-wife?

Absolutely not.

I don't agree AT ALL....with the idea that "POLYGAMY" is a healthy practice.

And while most AFRICAN women are vehemently opposed to the practice of POLYGAMY...there are many American Black Women AFROCENTRICS who romanticize the practice and espouse it, foolishly.

Queen Mother Moore was a major one.

To me---espousing polygamy is like selling your own daughter into slavery.

I will write about why later on.

afd

dgrnt
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 01:18 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't believe in the sharing of men either black or otherwise.It is so very stupid to be coming from a black american male.You are right they are so self hating,talking about hating the white man but lusting after the white woman every chance they get.And don't want us to even mention in passing a white man.Black men are so dumb when it comes to the black woman.I hope and pray the next generation of black men stand up for us black women.Don't get me wrong there are black men who love us black women for real.But a lot and I say a whole lot of black men are suffering from want to be white themselves so they insert the willie lynch chip as in the case of the white woman and dare and hope the offsprings don't come out as dark as himself,why don't you see white/black boys as old as 3 and 4 yrs old still walking around with a head full of hair past their shoulders.The black men refuse to cut the so-call good hair off.Our majority of black men has this self hatred down to a science.If a black men usually marry a white woman she can be a hotel maid a nanny or a prostitue.But the black woman had better be a lawyer or doctor.And then they still will leave the black woman for that white hotel maid nanny or prostitue!!!!

dgrnt
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 01:25 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I get so tired of the old game of black women always taking up for the black men when they don't take up for us in large numbers.You know Malcolm X had a observation in the 1960s when this white racist was going around with the help of the white police hosing us black women and men down with water hoses and the black men was stand ing by and wouldn't even help us up.Malcolm said he and his group wrote this klan dog and told him if he ever saw another black woman getting knocked on the ground him and his group was going to answer to the black muslims and the klan wasn't going to like it.There was never any civil rights leader who stood up for us black women!!!!So we women when these black men are wrong call them on it.And stand up!!!And be heard.

Malika
Newbie Poster
Username: Blackangel

Post Number: 3

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 01:36 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Should we Share Men?
I say HELL no, I have never been married but I have had a few long term relationships and I could never agree with sharing my man.... to anyone. There has been a deep seed of jealousy embedded in me so the very idea of another woman or women sharing what's mine is ludicrous. Think about AIDS and other unwanted diseases that the man or women may be caring. I wish I had of been there at that table to share my views.
I believe that there is a soul mate for all of us, and we shouldn't have to share him at all. Turn the tables for a second......... what if a woman were to have multiple husbands she would be considered as a whore among other things. I think the very idea of polygomy is so that Man can satisfy his kicks by having his cake and eating it too.

I love this site it gives me a chance to vent
Thank you Kola

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 210

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 01:46 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey dgrnt!!!

Hey Malika!!

Thanks so much for posting such GREAT and insightful posts.

And yes, Malika, this particular Discussion Board is for Black Women to come in here and just....VENT, laugh, cry, cuss and act a damned fool!!! It's for US.

I also pray that I can bring a bond between Black American women and their mirror reflection--the African woman.

We love each other so much and we've been kept apart so long. One Kenyan woman told me that It's like Celie and Nettie in Color Purple. We just don't get to link up and we need to.

I agree with you women. I don't think that man-sharing is even REMOTELY...the answer.

goddess Isis/Iya of Afrika
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 03:38 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hoteph Beloved Ones:

My Spirit honors your Spirit.

Thank you for the glistening nectar of your loving light....IT VIBES JUST RIGHT.

First of all beloved let me say, only highly Spiritual self confident and self aware Black Afrikan women are able to discuss such a Spiritual Divine union such as polygamy.

The Black american woman as is, will not be qualified, nor possess the self confidence to discuss the polygamy relationship and union, because the culture of america she has been tainted with to the extent she is unaware of
the sacred principals nature so require of all its action and that is harmony, balance and order, such is what a true relationship of polygamy promote and represent.

Beloved, polygamy is not about sharing a man with more than one woman, it is about understanding the divinity of the Feminine gender, a goddess she has always been, until Christianity came into the world and defamed the divinity of the goddess feminine gender.

america is a Christian country and it defies everything about the law of nature and in this regard we are talking about the union of Female and male and to restrict such a union to a pairing of female to male one to one, with
such being called monogamy, such is in direct contradiction to the rule and law of Nature, which stress its basic principals of harmony, balance and order and monogamy defies such natural principals.

Beloved is it not a fact that nature produce more Females than males and to stress a one on one relationship between Female and male, only create enmity and competition between sisters in pursuit for our Black Afrikan men?

Polygamy is so balance to the point it defiles the man who attempt to practice such a divine act without love and devotion to the wives he choose, treating one no more different than the other and taking on no more than can provided for equally, such is the action of divine polygamy.

Polygamy is not to see how many women a man can have in order to establish some kind of social class reputation with an inflated male ego which reflect a distaste for women, in this case Black Afrikan women, no it is not about seeing how many notches he can put on his gun, polygamy id about love, balance, order and harmony.

Now I know most women will not agree with what I just stated about polygamy,but then it is not about playing to the irrational ego and emotion of the woman, it is about that which is divinely truth because Nature has so created it that way, yet we want to have it our american way, a way that has for so long proven not to be in the best interest of the Afrikan woman and
man in america or any where else for that matter.

From the Chambers of Thee Holies of Holies, where Spiritual Secrets resides, and Thee Frontier of The Future,on Thee Outskirts of Thee City of Eternity, I, IsIs sit at the feet of Osiris.
Click on www.afromerica.com, BACK DOOR, LISTEN, to my radio station, BACK TO THE PYRAMID, and listen to Afrikan Scholars, and my good sister friend EMPRESS OF GHANA, AMIDERO II, Wednesday 7pm, as she speaks on this subject and many others.

You can reach me also by email: holyspiritgod_3@msn.com

Here is loving you

Hoteph

goddess IsIs Akkebala/Iya of Afrika
Being Thee Change Afrikans/World Needs To See

my own
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 03:59 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well here it is ,I don't see the sharing piece as an answer to the not enough men to go around piece, however, I am not nieve enough to believe that men will engage in only one relationship at a time. I am more than my vagina, I would not leave my man because I discovered he had another woman, I would do what I've always done and that is be every woman. If there's anything left of him when I finish (Not talking sex) then they can just have my scraps. My man is forward enough to tell any woman and there have been some that I am the love of his life. As long as he is honest withme I'll be honest with him. When we can no longer be honest with each other we vow to go our own way.
SHARING UH HUH. Sisters are just picking up the scraps from my table and our rule of thumb is for both....be home before 6AM. I trust you now trust yourself. TRUE FREEDOM IS THE BEST CONSTRAINT OF ALL. NUF SED. YEAH GRANNY

Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 04:32 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hoteph Beloved Malika:

I have feast on your post. May I dine with you for a moment? Thank you beloved Malika.

Oh beloved, Believe me I do understand your position on this.

Beloved, first we must establish that we do not belong to each other in a possessive way (OUR MAN/OUR WOMAN). Lets say we are LENT to each other. We came to this planet to experience all 5 dimensions on earth, and that is length, width, height, time and space.

We have many soul mates. Once we Afrikans get that revelation, we can unite and be tied to each other, and Afrika can be born again. A nation will not rise no higher than its woman. Afrika will not without the Afrika woman. The woman who can say like an alcoholic, I am a RECOVERING AMERICA, and now reveals herself as A BORN AGAIN AFRIKAN WOMAN. We are here for a reason and a season, and people in our lives sometimes just walk away without a word. Sometimes they die. We learn from it and move on.

The only thing we as Afrikans owns is the right to be lien-holders of our own conscious, and Spirituality.

Beloved Malika, from your position in life, I understand that you do not understand polygamy, but you will fully understand it when it all comes into play, and it will. Please read my post on this site and perhaps it will enlighten you. You mentioned jealousy within you. Beloved, True Polygamy has no room for EGO, or the likes of. IT IS NOT FOR OURSELVES?SELFISHNESS ALONE. It is a self-sacrificing Divine Order. People aren't fully aware that marriages IS A BUSINESS, a DIVINE BUSINESS, and all the other chaos we bring to THEE Marriage Tables, is our FLESH, the destroyers of us all (FLESH AND THE DEVIL).That is why it is difficult for others to understand such a sacred Divine order.

No beloved it is not about a man just getting his jollies. It is deeper than bugs bunny rabbit hole, wonderland, striving towards the cutting edge of ALL there IS, and God IS IT, energy, power, and Spirit, the essence of true Afrikans.

I honor and respect your thoughts on this subject. I am a practicer of speaking out on subjects that I have knowledge, understanding, and wisdom on, and avoid planting wrong seeds in others minds who are willing to know.

It is far better to say, I do not have enough knowledge, understanding, and wisdom on that subject, and I will remain in the dark until more enlightment has been shown.

I cannot teach another math, English, history until I am fully abreast of the subjects. To say to another, do not go to that math class because the math is too hard, would be wrong. It was hard for that person, and perhaps will be easy for the other person.

Beloved, know that I am loving you, and you are most certainly entitled to your opinion from your present position.

Beloved, you said you would never share your man. Beloved we did not create each other to say that each other is ours. POSSESSION.

Beloved every male that you have had and every female that your male has had, we still share them with the others, because we have become ONE FLESH with them, that which tied us.

How many times have you thought about the males you have been with while you are with the one you are with now and vice versa for the male you are with? That' sharing. The Thought can sometimes be just as deadly than the action. Some say, no, it is when you act on it then it becomes deadly. The thought is activated from the Soul of the person.

Every person that we have been intimate with lives in our Spirit. We have had relationship with every female our males has had relationships with and vice a versa, even if we are not with those people, they still lives in us.

Can you honestly say that the male you are with now haven't step to the left on you? NO beloved. Can you say that he will never? No Beloved. Many males haven't been caught. If we are thinking about others while we are with another it is still a relationship, because our thoughts aren't on the one we are with.

I had to learn this, and when I got the revelation, I became free in my being and moved to the level of acceptance. Changing only those things I can, and those I cannot, I move on.

We Afrikans MUST wake up, because the GAMES are over.

Our Afrikan men wasn't meant to be with just one woman. We are talking about Kings here. There is nothing (prostituting) about the Sacred Divine Polygamy order of our ancestors. There is, when it is done THE AMERICAN/EUROPEAN WAY.

Do you mind sharing your man with God? No. Then is not God also female (goddesses).

There will be bad experiences in all we do if we do not do it right. What is right? It isn't wrong.

Here is loving you my dear.

Hoteph

BEING THEE CHANGE AFRIKANS/WORLD NEEDS TO SEE

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 211

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 04:45 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Isis-Iya and My Own.

Thanks for posting.

I love your posts....because they offer very different perspectives with some really good things in MY OWN's POST that I hadn't thought about and that I agree with.

I don't think I would LEAVE a man just because I caught him making a mistake. It would have to become a pattern.

Would he give me the same leniancy?

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 212

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 04:50 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My only question for ISIS....is this.

YOU are a Black American woman.

What do you say to all the African women and adult African Children on the continent who have been complaining about the abuse and unhappiness of polygamy in African culture for centuries now?

I notice that the "Afrocentric" women in America...are quick to diagnose this is a SUITABLE lifestyle and yet they rarely live it to the "T"--but will sample it, go to something else, etc. You are not "FORCED" to be a part of a multiple marriage---no one pays a dowry for you (giving that man ownership).

Many women of Nigeria, Senegal, Uganda and other African nations are now writing COUNTLESS BOOKS complaining about how this practice impacts so negatively on their lives.

Many Ibo, Yoruban and Ekoi CHILDREN of Nigeria are now writing books about the abuse and suffering they went through when their particular mother was not the favored wife.

More than anything---the women complain, because they are not allowed to CHOOSE their own mate and there is no LOVE or romance involved in these unions.

The union is strictly for the man's desires and needs. For the woman--it's pot luck.

ISIS....you seem to totally ignore the fact that African Men are EXTREMELY sexist (which is where this practice obviously stems from) and use Polygamy to use up a woman's life, use up her freedom and cast her aside...as she ages.

Children, like wives, are also FAVORED.

How do you justify your espousal when you're an American woman who has not lived in a society where it was FORCED upon you--beginning at 12 and 13?

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 213

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 04:53 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And certainly men "cheat" on women in American culture.

But I have to admitt....I much more enjoy the one on one type relationship.

ALSO....let's not forget that only HALF of African cultures practice polygamy.

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER HALF???

And what about the WOMEN TRIBES WHO HAVE MULTIPLE HUSBANDS in Southern Sudan???

Why don't we just have multiple boyfriends as I suggested earlier?

Have OUR CAKE and eat it too?

Pratibah
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 05:24 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

kola, this is Pratibah. one of the Ethiopian sisters who was at the lunch date.

i stills say that African American sisters are desperate. they romanticize these issue. they ignore that the men here are less loyal and less heritage than the men back home. these men of America hate the woman because she is black. it will not change just because you share him.

these men treat them horribly and would treat them even worse in group relationships.

imagine a man with 4 wives and still cheating on all 4 of them. that is what it would come to.

men do not respect you when you allow them to be dogs. black women remain to be un-smart.

do not accept this for your life. be alone before you let them degrade you in this fashion, sister.

alicia
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 06:12 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

men who revere being whores and praise sexist bs as tradition simply make me proudER to be a lesbian!

see my dated column below on the same "topic"...

peace
ab
alicia banks
eloquent fury
www.geocities.com/ambwww/index.html
__
Polypoppycock!

Male whores are perpetuating a fraud. “Polygamy” is a crock. An attempt to overtly abuse women, emotionally and sexually, the way many men do so covertly now. Polygamy is a heterosexist attempt to capitalize on the incarceration or homosexuality of millions of Black men.

Men who are not being decent husbands to ONE woman, or paying adequate child support to ONE woman, dare to desire stables of “wives”. These men do not seek alternative culture, they are seeking sanctioned orgies.

Always beware of solutions that only benefit your oppressors. The alleged shortage of Black men has spawned afrocentric newspeak. Theories promoting polygamy are in vogue. The only difference between a whore and a polygamist is pseudo-afrocentrism.

Man-sharing is presented as the only option because it is the only one that benefits men EXCLUSIVELY. Those men who recommend it would NEVER share a wife with another man. NEVER accept less from your lover than your lover demands of you.

Polygamy is to whorish men what collecting is to auto enthusiasts. It appeals to the hedonist pedophile that lurks in the hearts of many juvenile, misogynistic, and chauvinist men. Rather than endure the hassles of clandestine affairs with young mistresses, polygamy affords men the luxury of moving their younger lovers in with their wife/wives. They save lots of money unspent on hotels and restaurants, while they feed their macho delusion of eternal youth. It is akin to collecting autos and keeping all of them in a deluxe garage.

A dog by any other name is still a dog. You can dress up a Doberman pinscher in mud cloth, but he will still be a beast; one who will mount any bitch in heat. I do not practice bestiality. By extension, this includes human dogs. In the age of biological warfare, lying down with dogs may entail waking up with fatal fleas.

A whore by any other name is still a whore. There are other options to being lonely beside allowing a man to act as a pimp and add you to his stable of masochistic fools. To name a few:

•Transform your eurocentric, elitist, and superficial standards. Your soulmate may not be rich. He may not be your physical ideal, but he may be a great lover and partner.

•Be celibate. Casual sex is deadly in the age of biological warfare. Sex can be distracting and cloud superior platonic relationships. Go beyond the physical to a higher spiritual place. The best lovers begin as best friends. Platonic love is sacred.

•Masturbate. Get in touch with your sexual self. Self love is an art. Become an artist and a superior lover also. Those who can please themselves sexually are more apt to instruct and please others similarly. Masturbation is the only “safe” sex in the age of biological warfare. (i.e. all condoms are porous. Their pores are larger than the AIDS virus. Thus, condoms are only safER, at best.)

•Meditate. It tempers sexual desire. Get in tune with your innermost spiritual self. Prayer empowers. The Goddess grants us all that our souls desire, upon cosmic request.

Being an African is about being respected. There is absolutely nothing respectful about macho-fabricated history. Hot, horny, whorish, pseudo-afrocentrics actually know nothing about polygamy in practice. Those who desire to embrace it dare to gaybash simultaneously, ignorant of the fact that lesbianism is an inherent facet of EVERY polygamist society in the history of the world; because the laws of sexual supply and demand are reality, and sexual supermen are fantasy.

I will accept polygamy ONLY when the same men who have more than one wife allow their wives to have more than one husband, UNCONDITIONALLY. Many women enjoy younger, more virile men. Women should be allowed to wed these men and bring them home to live with their other husbands. I will accept polygamy only when husbands and wives both desire it. As this will never occur, I will NEVER accept polygamy.

Robin
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 10:06 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robin
brightr@btol.com
908-541-7425
WE SELL BOOKS!

from email:

Boy, Kola has this turned into a good heated debate!

I am in a marriage with a fantastic black man. We're going on 6 years. To my knowledge he has not cheated on me, but if he did I doubt that I would just throw away everything we have worked for. Still, cheating or making a mistake one time is totally not the same as having relationships with other women. To me that's like having chattel or being a Pimp.

So far I am feeling Alicia's comments the most and I disagree with Sister Isis totally. Alicia, you go girl! I am not lesbian myself but I continue to be baffled that it's the lesbian black women who make the most sense and care the most about the future of our community and the possibility of us having healthy relationships with black men.

I am wondering if anyone here has read the book "So Long a Letter" by Mariama Ba? It's a classic from a Senegalese woman who is dead now. This book is the best one I've ever read on the subject of polygamy as written by a black woman.

I have to admitt that I am surprised that the African women are so vehemently opposed to the idea of these relationships. I am sad also that they see only the negative side of Black American men. As someone else said I hope that the next generation of young brothers will be different than the one we have now.

But not all brothers hate black women. It just seems like that.

Interested to see what more sisters have to say.

Robin

Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 12:28 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hoteph Beloved Ones:

Ancestral/astral greetings, blessings, loving, and light throughout all creations and beyond.

My Spirit honors your Spirit.

I have feast on the numerous missives on this board.

Oh, beloved one please privy me the opportunity, to clarify one vital and essential point.

I am in no way promoting polygamy. I come only together to reason together. I just know that TRUE Polygamy is A Divine ORDER.

I agree more forcibly than you, because what those Afrikan men is doing is not polygamy, it is a patriarchal enforcement of european power/concept practiced within the family structure.

The action you describe of some Afrikan men, towards the some Afrikan woman under the canopy of polygamy, I agree, with you. Those males are no good, because what they are practicing is not polygamy. That is just the patriarchal power usurped from europeans concepts, which is to be implemented within in a family structure, and that is not nature.

The natural order within the family structure is matriarchal, because it is the Divine goddess that rules the power, and many of us do not even know that.

Our past is our Presence, and that qualifies us to determine what the next stage will be.

Beloved one, Black yes, American NO. I like yourself is from a star system within the cosmos call the Sirius Star System, yet many Afrikans do not know that. I orbit to america.

We Afrikans came here as ONE. Some went to Jamaica, Trinidad. Haiti/throughout the Diaspora. They are still Nubian Afrikans. I will go a bit higher than that. Spirituality is my Identity/title/crown/I AM THAT IAM. I will not be called a whore and a prostitute, because that is what america/europe is, and as you noticed, those who thought that I made a typo when I do not capitalize america and european, I did not because neither deserves the Capitol letter, for the beheading of our Afrikan mind-set.

Thank you for allowing me to feast with you all at the TABLE OF REASONING.
I Am humble (the weapon that confuses the enemy and fights my battles.)

I am obedient to THEE ONE who speaks to me in THEE CHAMBERS of THEE Holies of Holies, where Spiritual secrets resides, on THEE Frontier of THEE Future on THEE Outskirts of THEE City of Eternity, (that soft voice who speaks to me, to speak to you).

I come. I share. Accept or reject. I move on. I will remain in the dark on this one.

Here is loving you

Hoteph

BEING THEE CHANGE/AFRIKANS THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE

Nyibol
Newbie Poster
Username: Africanqueen

Post Number: 5

Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 03:15 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whoa girls, good job on the posts. And I think Kola has explained on the post to ISIS, exactly how difficult it is on women and children of Africa engaged in polygamy. You know so much about Africa Kola, that is amazing, am so proud of you! Luckily, my father only married once to my mother, but I couldn't imagine another mother in the family. I would be jealous if my father went off and brought another woman into the family and treat her highly above my own mother, his first wife. God is a jealous God and so are we children of God.

I'm from Sudan, and well there the men marry as many wives as they could, you could say 10, 11, 22, you name it... And they could have up to 20 children. Women get married by 13, 14 to men that are already married and in their 30s and 40s, even 50s. This is not fair for our women and children of Africa. It is sad, and I cry just thinking about the fact that these African men refuse to understand LOVE, ROMANCE and RELATIONSHIP.

I believe that everything happens for a reason, and I believe that the reason God brought us black people to America was to actually give the African woman her own voice and freedom, to live her life to her own potential, independently, and have the freedom to make her own decisions and break the polygamy culture; and well His purpose is simply working because now we women have a chance to develop and explore much more in life than only having to live only for the happiness of our men. I also know his other reason is to see who would look back and help the poor. God could use a rich country to test one's generosity, and especially for people who have gone through it or seen that people are dying in other nations. God is watching and he is watching closely, watching the men and women who will do what is right for the sake of all human kind. Wether Muslim or Christian, there is only one God for the world and he is watching with his plans inch by inch.

I can care less if a man looks down on me today for being myself. I cannot live without a man, but I can live without a man who cannot live without me, for my own sake, for my own rights to life and happiness. I say if the woman is not happy with the man, then the man should accept her decision; but these young women of Africa are forced into marriage of polygamy for the money, power.. And like Kola said, men do this for their own personal reasons.

I think when something is enough it is, and polygamy is enough. NO TO SHARING ONE MAN OR ONE WOMAN, NOT TODAY, NOT IN AMERICA, NOT IN AFRICA. I'd rather be single for the rest of my life and help some of my poor African children (That I'm constantly thinking about) that have no fathers, than to marry into another family. I will say this again, there is so many children with no mothers, no fathers. I lived in Kenya and I saw children going around and through trash cans, trying to find whatever they could to survive; and Kenya is a well developed/developing, worldly recognized amazing African country. But no matter how beautiful our continent, if our men don't cooperate and involve the woman like someone here said, then there will never be peace in Africa, then God will continue to ship us to other countries where we end up making a total fool of ourselves, so we can realize what we are missing. I am ashamed of myself for being in America and more than willing to be the father and mother (if I could and I will do my best) to the dying children of Sudan and all of Africa; than to sit around here trying to please my "fake" black man who continues to search for his own wealth and not the wealth of our dying women and children. America scares me, and I often question, "Will there ever be freedom like the American for my African babies back home? " I am not proud to be in America but it is not my fault, I did not start war, or fight for leadership and power; I'm just one woman; however one thankful woman because if it wasn't for America, I would have never discovered that I too, even though a woman could be independent, could be creative and so fourth. And even though I don't like the fact that I'm here, I am thankful to be here because there is so much more freedom for the woman.

I disagree with Isis on his comparison of multiple relationships to polygamy. They are far more different from each other than one can imagine. Breakups and finding new mates have nothing to do with polygamy, since the women married to that one man have no chance to divorce him whatsoever, because the man of Africa will not allow the woman to divorce him even if he cheated on her. And what's cheating when the man has the right to marry as many women as he want? African men have it so easy since they don't consider polygamy "cheating". The woman who does not like the idea just has to deal with it weather or not she likes it. So the woman is not able to accuse her husband of cheating since that is the way of the culture. Older women won't fight for the younger women in Africa because that is how they were raised, and they follow the man's rules.

A child will simply acknowledge what society forces on him/her but still finds unhappiness deep down. Man has power over the woman, over the child that is the culture I was born in. The American "breakup and divorce" is always an agreeable decision for both sexes. Where is equal opportunity for mankind in Africa?

My wishes for the men of Africa:
I wish that men thought about the woman before engaging in any type of marriage.

I wish that the man asked the woman, "Will you marry me?" And the woman accepts, "Yes" and with all her heart instead of the man forcing it on her; and not even giving her a ring. The men where I come from marry for the wealth, number of cattle, but there is no more cattle since the war took the poor things away. Still though, the men in America, with money have continued that tradition anyway through money; so instead of cattle marrying, the man that has the most money gets the girl these days, and more than one girl if he's got enough cash. And these men go back to the refugee camps (which I find wrong personally) and bring these girls to America to marry them. The fact is that these girls end up leaving them when they find the amount of freedom allowed for the women in America and I don't blame them. As you can see, there goes another reason why I think God brought to America us black people for a reason.

I wish the man cared about the woman before he cared about himself and his recognition. Because the woman is the one who has to go through the most pain in bringing children into the world as well as living a life in the world. There is a quote, "The child will not acknowledge the father until the father loves the child's mother." And I find it to be so true because I'd rather see my own father be proud of my mother before me.

I wish men would only acknowledge and be thankful for what he has now and not what he could in the future.

I wish our black men in America married our black women and develop a black society and not a biracial, "white wannabes light" society. I cried when my black American brother in high School made fun of me because of my skin color and because I was born in Africa. NEVER BE ASHAMED OF WHERE YOU CAME FROM. And I assured to him that I was proud of being black and African. And that I never wish for any other color, because black is the true beauty that God gave me. We are unique in our own ways, black or white. BE WHO YOU ARE, ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE BECAUSE THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU. The fact that I am not mixed and come straight from Africa is amazing. I come from Sudan, and I love it with all of my heart. And anyone who tries putting me down will only regret it they did. People could even try and suck my African feature out of me, but it could only ensure them that I'm glued and addicted to my originality (if that makes any sense).

So I wish men, love your woman before wealth, before color, before anything that "YOU THINK" is power. The black woman is power and there is absolutely no reason for destroying us. YOU GO GIRLS, I LOVE ALL OF YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!! GOD BLESS!

Nyibol
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 6

Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 03:52 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

P.S: I think that there is enough STDS in the world to be engaging in multiple partnership. I don't think that all of Africa is aware of these horible things and we don't have the condoms and the birth controls, so AIDS positive parents bring the desease more and more alive when they bring AIDS positive children into the world. And I'm mentioning this since I really did not know this horible thing existed until I got to Kenya, where I made processes to come to the US because they test us of certain diseases before crossing the ocean and well AIDS is the main one. We need to inform the entire Africa of not just AIDS but STDS as a whole.

Also people, try and help out my Sudanese suffering brothers and sisters back home by logging on to this site:
http://donate.wvus.org/OA_HTML/xxwvibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?section=10025&item=1072182

or just go to www.worldvision.com and help at least one child from other suffering countries like my own. God bless!

Copied and Paste words from the site: Food and Supplies for Sudan Refugees
$30

$60

$90

$150

Other $

(up to $3000)
how to give more

In the Darfur region of Sudan, 70,000 people have already died in brutal ethnic conflict and over two million people have been driven into homelessness with their huts and villages pillaged, burned, and destroyed. They are living in ramshackle grass huts spread in camps on the edge of the Sahara with no access to food, water, clothing, or shelter. Health care is non-existent. Killings and sexual assaults are rampant. These families are on the edge of survival, living in conditions that World Vision has rarely seen in its 50 plus years of serving the needy. Lives of thousands of children are threatened. Many have lost their fathers, their homes, and their communities. These children and families face a bleak future.

Your gift to World Vision today will enable us to provide lifesaving food and relief to the children and families of Sudan and to rebuild lives and communities there in the months and years to come.

Nyibol
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 7

Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 04:05 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh and another thing: I wish Kobe, like he did for the Tsunami victims, donated a 1,000 dollars to the Sudanese for every shot he made!!!.........Because that is enough to feed a thousand lives in the refugee camp |: AND LET IT BE KNOWN... You know I feel for those people, but Sudan has never been a serious issue like they made the Tsunami, and more than 2 million have died and continue to die in Sudan.

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 214

Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 12:35 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nyibol.

I should clarify that in my region of SUDAN, the North...the overwhelming majority of men only have one wife (as your Dinka father and my Arab father only had one wife).

But you are right. In Southern Sudan (the Cushite region), there are a number of men who have 10 to 22 wives----and the men are usually 40 to 70 and half their wives are 13 and 14. The wives are treated abominally.

I have never heard an AFRICAN woman from the continent talk about how "wonderful, nourishing and spiritual" and....."truly African"...it was to be in a harem (as ISIS tries to describe it). And frankly, once a woman passes 30--they are often abandoned and never touched or spoken to again, but ARE NOT given their freedom to leave. It's a horrible, horrible life.

It's a tragedy that the Black Woman (world wide) places so little VALUE on herself--mainly because the sons of her womb have not placed any value on her. These women, as a result, will allow grown boyfriends to fuck their 12 and 13 yr. old daughters (did you see "Woman Thou Art Loosed"?) and these women will preach that Polygamy is a virtuous, rewarding lifestyle and will groom their daughters to be exploited,used up and spit out.

The men of course get to be educated, live life freely and basically urinate on as many women as they wish to---both their multiple wives and the ones they cheat with in the street.

I support any woman who chooses Polygamy, and I have seen AMERICAN black women engaged in it with more freedom (ie. they work a job outside the home)---but being an African, I still realize that it's a form of slavery and comes directly from the original African slave trade--back when ALL THE SLAVES...were black women.

More and more, by listening to Black American women...I am realizing that Black Women world wide are programmed to SETTLE and do not place any value on themselves.

This is why I see the WHITE WOMAN as "stronger" than the black woman....and this is why I have argued that the Black Woman, while called "strong"----is really ENDURANCE-oriented, trained in a cycle to be a "servant" in all ways, devoting her life to her nation's religion (which she hides behind), believing herself ugly and allowing black men to treat her any way they want---because she believes she can't do any better.

Almost NEVER will you hear black women get together and say---"let's give birth to a new son". I've even had them argue me down that it can't be done.

They are quick to insist: "Well this is just how it is and it's ALWAYS been this way."

So much of the black woman's suffering is because she DEMANDS AND EXPECTS IT.....because she's USED TO IT.

Notice that women of other races do not see themselves as "mules", do not believe they are ugly and the men do not treat them as such.

We need to have a revolution just for Black Women. That is what I see coming.

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 215

Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 12:41 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ROBIN---you are right!!!

These women should read "SO LONG A LETTER" by Mariama Ba.

Only 91 pages long. But what a powerful classic.

solongs

REVIEW:

Marriage, motherhood, and friendship, January 12, 2003
Reviewer: Michael J. Mazza (Pittsburgh, PA USA) - See all my reviews

"So Long a Letter," by Mariama Ba, is a short novel (only 90 pages), but it is rich in ideas and emotions. According to a note about Ba at the beginning of the book, she was born in the African nation of Senegal and died in 1981. The book has been translated from French by Modupe Bode-Thomas.
This novel is written in the form of a long letter by Ramatoulaye, a Senegalese widow, to her friend Aissatou. Ramatoulaye discusses the lives, marriages and families of both women, and reflects on their friendship. As she writes, the story of her life is fleshed out.

Ba has created a fascinating look at postcolonial life in the former French West Africa. This portrait is decidedly from a woman's perspective and is focused on issues that particularly impact women's lives. Ba explores a multigenerational web that links women and men together.

Ba's subject matter includes motherhood, marriage, religion, education, and politics. Particularly fascinating are her explorations of the role of the "griot" (described in the book's endnotes as "part-poet, part-musician, part-sorcerer") and the practice of cowrie shell divination. A key element in the book is polygamy as practiced in the Muslim African world.

The book deals much with women's relationships--with husbands, with children, with adult female relatives, and with friends. The book is about surviving loss and disappointment; it's also about hope and personal growth...

Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 12:39 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Afrikan Queen-Goddess

My dear beloved Black Woman, the crown of my soul, I must let you know that there are some Black Men who still find it worthy and noble to bow to you. You who have gone through so much pain and degradation and I might add unjustly so.

I want you to know my dear Black Afrikan Queen, such words do not flow from my lips without thought and knowledge of who you really are, in this duo of Woman and Man, the ONE, who has grown to become TWO, and now is separated, and the Soul of the Carbon Afrikan Nation, suffer from such a split, as we have become something other than what we were before the absent of such unity, between the Queen and King of Mankind.
I am able to speak of Truth and kindness about the Black woman, a Queen and Goddess that she is, without threat to my masculine ego, but a preservation of it, without vanity.

You my Queen Goddess, have gone through many trials and tribulations, undeservingly so, and through such pain you have allowed to have your Soul to become shadowed with the vanity of the world, forbidding your True Nature to be your guide, as you attempt to defend from the painful injustice you now suffer from the Man who once shared in being the unity of that Oneness with you, which is so required by the Eternal and Infinite Universal ONENESS, that cause all things to be in the Universe. I am now come to set the record straight as it was in THE BEGINNING OF OUR COMING TO THIS PLANET, and was so ordered by the creator of us all, FEMALE and MALE WERE WE CREATED, one into each other.

You my dear beloved Goddess Queen, the strength of such a union, of Woman and Man, before and after the separation, you she is that carry the Soul Spirit of the great ONENESS OVER ALL CREATION, THE ONENESS WE REFER TO AS GOD, THE ETERNAL AND INFINITE ONE.
You my dear Goddess Queen, have allowed your other part of you (the male I speak of) to weaken your Soul Mind, as you attempt to react in kind to the disrespect now being shown to you by the other part of you, which we label Man, (of course there is an exception to this rule) and us men who make claim to such rule, need not fear of the Truth I speak about the Goddess Queen of the Carbon Nation.

The Afrikan Man, has stooped to the level of our oppressors in accepting what they have told us about the Woman and Man relationship, and has watched our oppressors in order to emulate their thoughts, and behavior toward the Female part of what once was united in oneness to each other, causing us the Black god King to become an imitation of our True self.

My Goddess Queen, you are the strength of my life, in whom shall I fear, you are my guide and motivator, therefore there are none will I fear, because you dear Goddess Queen is the god and Spiritual essence of my Being and now because of the Black King ignorance about the ignorance of the two genders we now insult and disrespect the very god side of us, you and me, Female and Male. And now the two of us suffer from the ungodly ways we act and show disrespect toward each other, which is in violation of God gift (Life) to the One now Two of us.

My Goddess Queen of the Carbon Nation, have you forgotten so quickly that you are the godly Spiritual part of the Female - Male gender, which make you to be the stronger and wiser of the separate part of the now two genders?

Do you not know my dear goddess Queen, that the Carbon Nation will not be able to rise again if you do not assert your authority over the weaker part of you, who are in need of your assurance in that we endeavor to do and now what must be done by the two of us, in order to raise a dead Carbon Nation ?

Do you not know, we must become the oneness of the two of us again, if Afrika and the Afrikan is to survive ?

We Queen goddess of my soul, we must regain our unity and in such unity, the wholeness of our goodness will have become intact and Evil will suffer from such a union the Carbon Nation will rise because of the unity of the Goddess and God Being, Carbon in nature that we are.

Do you not remember my Goddess Queen, you are the Spiritual side of the other part of you ? and the moment you attempt to emulate and imitate the masculine role, out of your anguish, disappointment and impatience, which is generated by the inaction of the Male side of the two genders, which now is showing all sign of weakness, will cause you to become as who you are not ?

From such grief, coming from such a sight of the Man difference of you, who once completed the wholeness of the two genders, one being Spiritual and one being Physical, now cause you to cease to be able to utilize the Spiritual Female essence of yourself, because you are operating in a zone that is conflicting with your True essence, which is Female Spirituality, as you attempt to portray both roles of the two genders.

The Carbon Nation destiny is depended not on the Male but both, the Female and Male of the Carbon Nation, under such Oneness, the Carbon Nation, which now is dead, will receive Life and the world will profit from such a resurrection.

Rise my goddess Queen and take charge of your Spirituality, as you will become able to direct and encourage the physical masculine strength of the man part of you, who now have been separated from you and because of that separation, we have lost our way in the world and the Carbon Nation suffer from such confusion, we share of and about each other.

I Bow To You My Goddess Queen.

Come let us rejoin ourselves to each other, for such is mandatory, if we are to save the Carbon Nation from the false doctrine about God and Self and the disrespect we now receive from the world, which seem to have killed the Black Soul, which paralyze our Heart. (Mind)
Let those who is of the True Knowledge of Self, understand what has just been said to our goddess Queen of the Carbon Nation.
Only The Devil Is Displeased With This Message!!!
It Is Time To Condemn The Lie And Elevate The Truth!!!
We Must Cause Trouble (with the truth) Until Our Liberation!!!
Completely Loving The Carbon Afrikan Nation
Hoteph - Osiris
Chief Elder, Afrikan Spiritualist
Black Nationalist Chairman
Sankofa Repatriation Movement
The Pan - Afrikan Inter'National Movement
Author Of Two Controversial Books:
1, Lies About God
2. My God The Creator
For Information Contact: Publishers@charter.net o_akkebala@msn.com

Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 12:44 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hoteph Beloved:

Afrikan king gods--Loving Thee Afrikan Man

Hoteph Beloved Ones (brothers And sisters)

Beloved, is it not a fact that the Black Afrikan queen goddess and king god is no longer revolving in the same space, which require an intimate union between the two genders, Woman and Man, if the world is to operate in Balance? the Black world I speak of.

I speak from the mental psychic of a Amazon queen goddess, to the Black afrikan king god, with desire that the gap that divide the two forces of the Black feminine and masculine genders be reunited, knowing that such a union must be reborn, that is if the Black Afrikan nation is to rise again to occupy the thrown of Higher and Excellent knowledge about God, Universe and Being.

It is the Black man who allowed himself to be detached from the Spiritual part of his Spiritual essence, the Black Afrikan queen goddess and now the Black Afrikan King god is unable to exercise the power that was and must be invested in him from his Spiritual essence, the Black Afrikan queen goddess.

May I ask the Black Afrikan man, who no longer know nor understand his true gender essence, the question, what has happen to you, one who once portrayed a life of excellency, which qualified you to be addressed as King gods?

Have you so quickly forgotten the relationship you once shared with me your Black Afrikan queen goddess and how when the two of us moved and acted as One, both physical and Spiritual and how such a relationship of us, served to protect the Black Afrikan Nation and keep it unified, while we introduced civilization to the world?

Black Afrikan Man! What has happen to you, when has it been that you have taken a serious objective look at yourself and loved what you see?

Beloved do you not know that you are possessed by a Mind that is not common to the Black Afrikan psychic?

Therefore, your thoughts are not your thoughts and what you think you see is only a mirage clothed in fantasy, which only serve to cultivate enmity between you and your queen goddess?

Black Afrikan man, a king and god you once were, now allow himself to be led by a cultivated masculine inferior ego, which birth nothing but disrespect toward his Afrikan Queen goddess, and now the Black Afrikan Nation suffer from such mental weakness, which now emanate out from what once use to be truly a Black Afrikan King god.

Have you forgotten so quickly my Love of a Black Afrikan Man, the power of the Black Afrikan Queen goddess, her Spiritual prowess and innate ability to warn and guide you through the valley and shadow of death?

I, who it was that ignited the Fire that caused the Black Afrikan Nation to shine as the Noon Day Radiant Of the Sun god Ra, over the Black Afrikan world, as our rays brighten and penetrated the rest of an uncivilized world and did bring a life of learning to that world.

You my Black afrikan king, you once served as my pillow for my heart to rest upon without fear, for I knew that the two of us were as One in Mind, thought and spirit, a body that once was joined together to be One.

Wake up Black Afrikan man!!!

Your Black Afrikan queen goddess has so arrived once again to alert you for what is to come and such is not acceptable to the Black Afrikan Life, if you do not claim your Black Afrikan Mind once again and reunite to your Black Afrikan queen goddess, so that the Black Afrikan Nation may rise again under our aura of unity, the Black Afrikan queen goddess and the Black Afrikan god, do I speak of, if such do not happen, the world will perish over our Spiritual neglect.

Seek me Black Afrikan Man and you shall find yourself.

Let Those Who Has The Wisdom To understand What Has Just been Revealed To the Black Afrikan Man, OBEY!!!

Hoteph

Here is loving you all

Mother of ALL Goddesses
Goddess Of Afrika
Spirituality IS MY Identity/Title/Crown
MY TASTE RUNS AFRIKAN ROYAL
Being The Change The World Needs To See
Spiritually Raw
IAmness with Thou
Energy, Power, Spirit
The Beauty of Being a African Nubian Queen Goddess IS the Energy, Power and Spirit to REVEAL herself whenever SHE VIBES like It, AFRIKAN Style.
IAM that IAM
IAM Me. IAM Free
It is time to condemn the lie and elevate the truth.
We must cause trouble (with the truth) until our liberation!!!
Completely loving the Afrikan Carbon Nation.
I AM A MESSENGER. I come. I share. Either accept or reject. The choice is yours. I move on

copyright@2004

A Nation Will Rise No Higher Than Its Womb-Gender (aka) female

Slow Poke
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 12:48 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Am I the only one who can't get through one of Isis's posts?

All this Goddess Queen crap is like wading through trash metal.

YIKES!

Slow Poke
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 12:49 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To answer the question.

Yes you bitches should share men.

Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 12:52 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What Is Nature?

Hoteph My Dear Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

A word that is commonly used by all of us and many of us seem to apply our own or some one else own meaning and purpose to Nature, some of us refer to this action as if it is a person, just as you and I, yet it is beyond all
what many believe it to be.

To know and understand the action we call Nature, require that one have no illusion about what God really is, we must learn to pull off all of the ism's, found within the boundaries of religion and begin to think, using the
mind which such thoughts creates.

Nature is no more than the action taking place among all that the ultimate energy has created and the show of power each entity is given, as we learn to act and interact with each other, therefore how we conduct ourselves with each member of that natural creation, determine the relationship that is developed one to the other.

So let us deal with a category of Nature which we refer to as having the highest form of intelligence in the family of Nature, which is referred to as Mankind, the human Being, and by the way, I do not subscribe to the notion that Mankind is the highest representative of intelligence within the family of Nature, but be that as it may.

Within the family of Nature, which represent the creative action of the highest order of energy, that entity we so name and honor as being God over all there is in and beyond the Universe, we humans have come to distinguish between the many elements that make up Nature, in accordance to the level of our intelligence, we have given names and have so applied description to
those elements based on the form, make-up and action of the elements, be they animate or inanimate, such is the action and behavior of the human element of Nature.

You see beloved Nature is intrinsic within all that we identify as Nature,therefore it act not independently from its elements, because it is one and the same with it,s being, appearance and action, It Is The All Of The All There Is, In and beyond the universe, because such is what Nature Really Is.

Now let us deal with color in descriptive term, which are many, but those that interest us humanly, as we describe each other, we end up with the three primary colors of description of the Hue-inkind element of Nature, which is Afrikan, which has a range of Black, Reddish Brown, and Brown, and there is Asian Mongolian, which has a pigment of a yellowish Nature and then we have what is call European Caucasian, which has a pigment that is without color which we refer to as white or fairly exclusive of the chemical Melanin.

Beloved all of these fit within the confine of Nature, just as we identify all else of Nature by name and description, be they of the various other elements of the animated fleshly Nature, and even that which is not of the animated fleshly Nature, but all fit within the confine of Nature, interrelated one to the other Naturally so.

So I ask my beloved, are we stereotyping when we identify the difference between water and the wind or earth and fire?

The description we human have so assigned such a badge of identification to and to each other, only distinguish the difference between the elements, with each having their own distinct Natural function?

So it is my beloved, with hue-inkind, and when we intelligently see the variation in the pigment ( color ) of the Hue-inkind Natural appearance, as presented within the confine of what we refer to as Nature, such in my
opinion, does not become as act of stereotyping, it is just Naturally describing what we have so deemed to be our identity, as hue-inkind.

So when I refer to us Natural animated Beings, whose form distinguish us from each other,as anthropomorphous Beings, as well as from other Animated Beings, and our intelligence is utilized some what different from the other
animated Beings, I think it become appropriate to so identify us as Natural as we are.

Now where the problem arises is how we act and react toward each other based on our Natural identity and that become the anti-nature of those who choose to use such a mark of identity, to express mental and physical behavior that
tend to elevate one element of the anthropomorphous being over the other and
use the difference in the melanin content of the various Beings as a sign of one being superior over the other based on the pigment ( color ) of the outer surface ( skin ) of the Natural Being, which represent being an equal member of Nature.

What is Nature, it is the elements that emanated out of the ultimate essence, which so revealed an energy beyond compare, therefore bringing
forth elements of action, whose highest form of intelligence revealed what we now refer to as the Universe, the highest expression of Nature
intelligence, as well as the highest expressed form of a godly Nature.

It Is time to condemn The Lie and elevate the truth!!!

We Must Cause Trouble (with the truth ) Until Our Liberation!!!

Come Now And Let us reason together, Though Our Mind Has Been Contaminated
With Lies, It can be Made To Function As It Did In The Beginning Of Our
Coming To this Planet,Call Earth!!!

It Is The Black Fool Who Say I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!! ( Osiris )

All Praise To That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus Garvey!!!

I Come, I Share, You Either Reject Or Accept, I Move On.

Completely Loving The Black Afrikan Nation

Hoteph

Osiris

Chief Elder
Hierophant, Afrikan Spiritualist, Political Revolutionary

National Chairman
Sankofa Repatriation Movement

Author Of Two Controversial Books

1. Lies About God

2. My God The Creator

Information, Contact:

Publishers@charter.net

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 04:17 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

INFINITY to FINITE Are you there?

Slow Poke, it is clear that you aren't aware, do not understand, because one need the tool (conscious) to be aware of understanding, and the finite mind can not comprehend that which is INFINITY, INFINITY, INFINITY and that which is Blissfully DIVINE.

To call the very vehicle (a woman your mother, who is also one of the mothers of Africa, thats if you are African, that transported you into this world and gave you permission to exist, you call bitches, clearly demonstrated that your mind is affected by an alien mind-set, for it is clear that you are not the lien-holder of your own conscious.

Slow Poke, when you stop being the white man's wife/whore/prostitute/bitch (oppressor mind-set), you might be able to think/speak clearer. Some people are on a higher plane and cargo such as yourself will only cause a crash. Now when you say something again, if you choose too, make sure you speak and be sane.

I know your statement is crippling and blind, but at the same time, scream for mercy.

I know you believe you are the boss, but by the time your nose touch this, you are still lost.

To understand IsIs messages, one has to be Truly Spiritual and Divine.

You have a problem with the Creator, not Isis, so you may want to address you concerns and issues with the Divine Creator vice Isis.

It is clear that she is caring enough to share with us that which has been given to her by a power higher than us. For that I bow to her.

Sister Isis, you continue to hold the banner of righteousness and carry the sword (truths), for there are still some of us who would like to be healing.

Isis, I am one with you, and if I do not listen to you, I would not be able to stand to hear the voice of the one who speaks to you. Thank you for your Telepathy. We all have it, but never use it. Sister you are a leader for our people. I pray the essence of the Creator to continue to tap into the root of your strength, and continue to empower you. I truly wish there were more sisters such as yourself, for when the African women become a full goddess, us men can become full gods.

Isis, some will receive and some won't. Some will live and some will die, and sadly many are already dead (dead people walking/Dead Ghost), because your post is eternal life, and as I said, one has to be divine, spiritual, and have the third eye, and not the eye of the oppressor mind-set.

Slow Poke, only the wisest of men/women can see a new star among the stars.

So now, I ask you Slow Poke. Can you ask a corpse how it got so cold?

Can you tell me how many people are yet to be born?

Can you tell me where the storehouse is that houses the rain, sleet, hail, etc..

Can you Slow Poke take a picture of a sound?

Better yet, can you tell me, who does know these answers to these questions?

I, INFINITY, like Isis will defend true Africans and the Divine Order Africa once was, by any means necessary.

Be slow to speak, quickly to hear, and slow to wrath, and the life you save will be your own.

I hope my post to you Slow Poke, peeled you like a pear, and God call it justice.

It takes two to make a quarrel, and I will not be one. Now you know what to expect, and I remain in the dark.

There is no need to be mad at you Slow Poke.

So now I will forget the dragon.

Don't forget to be loving.

Wishing you a DIVINE life.

Yours truly,

Infinity

s
Newbie Poster
Username: Ancestry

Post Number: 6

Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 06:41 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Interesting posts...it seems that black folk--african, african american, and caribbean--don't know eachother at all. Are black folk interested in getting to KNOW eachother...or will continental/ethnic/national pride/assumed superiority overcome black unity or at least understanding? Have we been apart so long that we can not KNOW eachother? Is it not clear, as I gleam from many posts but especially nyibol's and Kola's, that black people in totality--not just african, caribbean or african american, must create NEW BLACK MEN and WOMEN...we need new traditions...this would be a true 21st century pan-africanism.

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 226

Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 02:11 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree "S"...and that is what we are saying.

Malika
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 4

Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 01:38 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Alicia wrote:
I will accept polygamy ONLY when the same men who have more than one wife allow their wives to have more than one husband, UNCONDITIONALLY.

Hello Alicia I really enjoyed reading your post and how open you are about your sexuality. It's funny how so many women can be so passive about not only polygomy but also there are women who know their husbands cheat but choose to accept it. I refuse for this to happen with me. I believe that a man and woman who HONESTLY and WHOLE HEARTEDLY love one another can and will remain with one another no matter how much temptation may approach them, be them heterosexual or homosexual. Our lives are all wrapped up in choices and if I had a mate :-) I would choose to remain monogamous due to the fact that AIDS are whipping people out by the masses and also that my body, mind and spirit are a temple to be shared by one man and one man alone.

Thank you Kola for seeing eye to eye with me

Malika
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 5

Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 01:45 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Damn Slow Poke we are all here to express ourselves NOT to put one another down dear heart. This is an excellent site lets try and keep it that way. I don't think anyone would like to be called Bitches

You Wrote:
Am I the only one who can't get through one of Isis's posts?

All this Goddess Queen crap is like wading through trash metal.

YIKES!

SO........ I ASK YOU SLOW POKE WHY ARE YOU HERE RESPONDING , BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL HASN'T YOUR NANA EVER TOLD YOU THAT.
MALIKA

Slow Poke
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 03:29 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Malika, you have a man?

I've got three regular bitches but I'll let you be a side dish if your cute enough.

Medusa
Newbie Poster
Username: Medusa

Post Number: 12

Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 10:26 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am against polygamy for myself because I am admitedly selfish with my man. scratch that I do support polygamy that is amongst me,myself and I. But marriage is a contract and if you really love someone you don't need to make such a commitment.therefore marriage should be symbolic.

The_ethiopian
Regular Poster
Username: The_ethiopian

Post Number: 29

Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 01:34 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

kola cant u come up with a more imaginitive story than that...come on now i know my ethiopian woman but i dont know any who would stoop low enough to be in a polygamus relationship........many ethiopian woman here in the states have boyfriends or husbands they dont have a man shortage like u would like us to believe some even go back home to get hitched if they dont like the available men here.......

Africanqueen
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 113

Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2005 - 04:12 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ok, ethiopian, your women are the best!! Happy?

pdacademy
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 07:13 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SUCH AS:

if no man is offering you love, marriage

then why not just have MULTIPLE boyfriends?

When I was in my 20's, I did it and I enjoyed it immensely.

I had two thug brothers to keep me fucked and sleepy.....I had a few old guys to pay the bills ("eaters")......I had a Professor who kept me satisfied with HOURS of rigorous conversation and debate--we met for coffee and pastrami regularly and never once had sex. I had a fine ass gay brother for movies, museums, acting crazy.

THIS...to me...is a sensible, viable alternative when you can't find a man who is willing to committ and to give love.

Especially if you're a career woman.

And please don't get me wrong....I truly believe that having a LOVING, monogamous relationship with ONE MAN (preferrably BLACK) is the best scenario.......but for millions of Black Women, this is not possible. So a woman has to be realistic about what her options are. If you can't get a man to love, nourish and committ to you.....then have a stable of them.

Kola,

In reading your opinion about other subjects, you have been so right about color preference, black american men's attitudes and so forth.

I am an African-American woman business owner and agree with you...HELL NO we should not 'share' men. That whole man-sharing thing is promoted by the black male leadership patriarchy to use fear of being lonely to control the black american female population into self-hating servitude. If you're going to be a mental 'slave', better it be a black male 'master' than a white one -- these black 'men' assert. Hence all of the bs about the black male 'shortage' which is a myth (census and urban league are just two of many sources that confirm this.

THANK YOU SISTER for posting this alternative. Have a STABLE. It has worked for me for years as I am an unmarried woman business owner with no children. I, too, was involved with a Christian man from Belize who cheated on me. What did I do? I let him know that I wouldn't accept it but if he wanted me in the future, know that he was just ONE of a STABLE -- just a member of the fan club.

My stable then consisted of a small business owner(who I dumped) and later, a 'graffiti-thug type' both for physical pleasure, a gay man for intellectual outings and functions where I needed to show up with a nice looking fellow, a young student (platonic) who was in awe of me, and numerous platonic friends who were like brothers to me.

I continued to see the Belizean and maintain the stable and his fragile ego couldn't handle it. He proposed marriage and I declined. See, he continued to date other women too and I knew he wouldn't give up this HABIT he learned from his father, that his low self-esteem-having mother permitted. I told him that my HUSBAND would have to practice monogamy...unconditionally. Anything else was UNACCEPTABLE.

In the end, we parted ways but he said something to me remains with me to this day. "Darling, thank you for not letting me run over you and standing your ground." He had nothing but respect for me as I wouldn't tolerate anything less than what I deserved.

Kola, blessings to you for being real always, especially debunking the romanticized myth of polygyny, explaining the real deal behind co-wifery and shedding light on polyandry (multiple husbands) and why it isn't discussed in sexist African male circles.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 07:04 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SHOULD WE "SHARE" MEN?

No.

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Renata

Post Number: 471

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 10:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Look around at all of the women having children with men who already have 3 or more kids (some born at the same time).

I'd say women are already sharing men.

I don't personally agree with polygamy, but you have to say something about the honesty of a man who would marry 2 women and take care of them both, versus a man who will have numerous girlfriends in "committed" relationships (committed enough that they're all having kids with him) and isn't taking care of any of them.

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 472

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 10:18 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't believe in polygamy, but if I had no other choice, I think I would rather be a co-wife who has security in her home and know the other woman in her husband's life and know that the children of us both will be cared for by their father, than to be a girlfriend with no security in my relationship, and don't know who my man is sleeping with or how many or if he'll stick around to take care of his kids.

The lesser of two evils, I guess.

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 473

Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 10:42 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not agreeing to polygamy. Just pointing out that this society is also polygamist, but no one sees it like that because the only thing missing is the wedding license.

Shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 01:01 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You always have a choice. You could choose to be alone. It's not a great choice, but it is a choice.

Secret Sista
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 01:32 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Shit. Like Kola said--have multiple men!!!

What is with you chicks?

Treat yourself.

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 474

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 12:06 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey, Secret Sista, welcome.

Multiple men would be a great option, unless I had or decided to have children.

For screwing around, having fun, etc. That would be ok (for me). But if children are involved, I would like more security/stability.

Blkamericanking
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Blkamericanking

Post Number: 147

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 02:03 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Since there are a shortage of GOOD BLACK MEN in America, I think good black men like myself should have at least 4 wives, as long as we are in a position to take care of them and a few kids. It's very sad to see so many black with with kids, but with no man around.

Renata
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 481

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 02:43 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There's a shortage of Chinese women as well. A guy once told me on an internet website that some of them come here looking to marry black women, as they've heard that there is a shortage of black men, but the women don't want them because they're still waiting for a black man.

If this isn't a better solution than sharing men, suggest one. I really would like to hear more from women here, as I understand of course the men would rather be "shared" to appease his ego than to have black women marrying chinese men, who even if he weren't her race would still be hers alone.

Twilliams
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, January 24, 2006 - 11:13 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Damn, are these the inner thoughts of black american or african women? You women are seriously fucked up, really. I mean deep down inside to the bone. I mean down to the core. I think my big brother was right. I am going white as soon as possible. But you all have fun with all of your neurotic crazy crap.

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 04:07 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

poker casino poker 424

Goddess IsIs
Unregistered guest

Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 02:23 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Beloved Ones:

The operative word many overlooked is the word DIVINE.

There is polgamy and there is Divine Polgamy. If we do not know our Divine self we will never understand Divine polgamy and not polgamy by itself.

Again, one must be self-sacrificing/unselfish and loving unconditional to operate in Diviness.

TWilliams you speak with an Only human psyche mind-set, and you said you are going white. That is understandable because you are now the Oppressor (those who raped, robbed, etc) our ancestors, you are now the oppressor wife or husband, and you enjoy slavery.

No, we are not as you said, "F' up. You are because you are only human, and clueless to the two realites we are (physical and Spiritual).

When we are the oppressor wife/husband (going white), we are whores, prostitutes...and the like of. You have lost your Afrika mind, heart, and soul, and that's if you have a mind, heart, and soul. You are an enemy to Afrikan people.

The way some people are conducting themselves, I have concluded that God nor the devil had anything to do with their creation.

Your choice to Go white is a choice and sometimes we make choices and we choose wrong.

When it comes time for your white mate to choose her Peeps, she will choose them over you, and there is going to come a time call the Act of Surprise for us all.

Goddess Isis

Spiritually RAW
HARD BALL TIME
Truth and Reality

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright © 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com