The Black Man...The Black Woman...Do ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » The Kool Room - Archive July 2005 to April 2006 » The Black Man...The Black Woman...Do We Have A FUTURE? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola Boof
Unregistered guest

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2005 - 12:35 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

RAWSISTAZ asked me this question and now I'm asking you.

"The Black Man....The Black Woman....DO WE HAVE A FUTURE?"

blove

Kola Boof
Unregistered guest

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2005 - 12:36 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HERE is what I told RAWSISTAZ. http://www.rawsistaz.com/1on1KolaBoof.htm

KOLA BOOF:

My message to African American women is that I love them, because I love myself, and that they are the only people in America that I am willing to die for and that they must give birth to the people that they need. They must give birth to a new son.

Please understand that I am an African woman. I love the black man with all my heart and soul, because he is my natural mate and he is the gift that God gave me in the garden...but I will not hide the fact that I am very disappointed in our black men of today...worldwide. I have been the black man's wife, queen, mother and concubine for 26,000 years, so I have every right to say whatever I wish to say and I would like to remind American black women that they have the same right. We are not merely his reflection. We are his everything. Without us, he cannot exist and I refuse to be silenced by either America or Africa.

In my personal life, I have a wonderful black man who has given me two wonderful black sons...but......just because I have a good black man doesn't mean I should stop caring about the millions of black women who have no one. I had two good fathers, an Arab and a Black American. Most black women in America grow up without any father whatsoever. This is not natural for black women to grow up fatherless, to be single mothers, to be devalued by their own men based on skin color and to be disrespected and unprotected by the very men they give birth to. This situation in America is not natural, and because no one speaks up loud enough, it is now spreading to Africa. No matter how much I love the black man...I will kill him and replace him before I see my black babies wiped off the face of the earth. The African man has sold my children into slavery and sold out Africa before, because of his selfishness and greed. As African women, we cannot afford to let this happen again. If he is not strong enough to be the King, then he should perish.

What I am saying is this...we black women must give birth to the people that we need. Not the people that white society needs, but the people that WE need. We have that power...to bring back the dead. We must give birth to a better son, and we must do it on purpose and without hesitation.

PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOUR OPINION IS.

Jen
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 10:12 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The short answer? No. What I see is the Black man running into the arms of every race of woman but the Black woman as fast as his damned legs can carry him. As a matter of fact, my friends and I have a joke amongst ourselves. If I even manage to spot the rare black couple in my area, I say "Quick! Get the camera! Call Guinness Book of Records! Call the newspapers! I have an actual sighting of a black-on-black couple!" They are rarer than a UFO sighting in my part of town.

The good news is that some Black women are beginning to get wise to what is going on and are more willing than ever to date and marry other races so as not to get left out in the cold completely.

kola@aalbc.com
Username: Kola

Post Number: 33

Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 10:17 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow, Jen. What powerful testimony...and because I live in Southern California....I see the same exact thing, only worse. It's not relegated to a "part of town" here--but to the whole West Coast, it seems.

And now that I've just separated from my children's father and am suddenly single again--I notice it even more.

I feel very saddened by it, and because I'm a woman from Africa--I haven't been able to really talk with Black American women about it, because they have different values and usually cannot understand where I'm coming from.

It's a tragedy for the Black race and the African race--that our beautiful ones won't get born.

Jen
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 06:34 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes; most Black women will claim that they "have no problem with interracial relationships", and then have the nerve to wonder why they are 45 years old and still never married. They can't quite seem to make the connection that it is because all the eligible men of their race are rejecting them wholesale. Maybe that reality is too enormous and painful for them to wrap their minds around, so they live in denial.

I personally have given up on the Black man long ago.

Don't Hate Brothas
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 08:58 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My sista, my sista. Please don't do that.

Have you considred relocating to another part of the country? My nameis Andre, I am 27 yroldmale. YES I DO see a lot of what you say going around. But not all brothers are like DAT. I love my black queen and I love her to be dark and all black. My mother is a black queen who raise my brothers and my to respect cherish and love our black sistas. You should come out back east baby.

Dont give up on me because I am your man and I love only you.

peace

Myrtle Andrews
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 12:59 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know this is something we as a people do not like to address, something we like to distance ourselves from, something that is seen as wrong, immoral, and evil even, by the powers that be and those they have (all sorts of... mind) power over (us and other marginalized groups), but why are we only talking about men and women together? Whether we want to claim our out (or closeted, and there are many) sisters and brothers and others, not all black people are sexually and/or emotionally attracted to the opposite sex. There have been a lot of things said (and unsaid) in this conversation that I want to call into question. Why is marriage the ultimte goal for some? What things are keeping the relations between black men and women perpetually rocky? (Chris Rock has a great line about black men and women in Never Scared... it is sad and hilarious.) What kinds of internalized oppression (that is, the effect that systems of oppression like racism have on the targets of oppression - how we have internalized racism and turn it on one another: ie- good hair being straight hair, light skinned women being praised as more beautiful, actin' like crabs in a barrel sometimes, etc) are at work when black people date white people? Why do we, as Black People, people who know very well what it means to be excluded and targeted with biased policies and institutions and powers, advocate for the suppression of rights of some people (whether we think non-straightness is 'right' or not)? How do we hurt our community by doing this?

That's all I got for now, I'm excited to see the responses and to continue this conversation. Thanks Kola Boof for providing this space for critical conversations like these!

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 170

Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 03:23 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Myrtle,

I'm so glad you raised that issue---and the reason that I didn't is because I'm straight and only have sex with men, so it honestly just didn't come to my mind.

I've heard close family members who are gay and close friends of mines say that they encounter the same difficulties in finding a black gay mate---all the black gays want Vanilla lov'n , too.

And I stay in little word darts with male Black Gays who constantly wear colored contacts or blond hair--they want to be WHITE for the black men, too. LOL.

The Kool Room Board is NEW Myrtle, so it's slow getting a following, but I'm certainly hoping for our gay brothers and sisters to come in here and START THREADS and add their two cents to the issues as well. That would be IDEAL.

In my latest novel, "FLESH AND THE DEVIL"--there is a strong Gay Presence in the book, including an African themed wedding between two male characters at the end of the book----and many Afrocentrics have been very angry and hostile towards me....accusing me of PROMOTING homosexuality and writing my gay characters in such a way that they are presented as "normal".

I have gay loved ones, which is why I did it....but, of course, I myself am accused of being GAY.

You make great points, Myrtle...and PLEASE hang around with us and keep us enlightened and put in your opinions---we need YOU.

That's really what I want is for people to come here and OPENLY DISCUSS these issues....raise new issues....and say what's REALLY on their minds, ESPECIALLY if it's controversial.

I think we learn a lot that way.

Love you, Myrtle, and welcome. KOLA

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 171

Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 04:09 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Myrtle on this issue of black men and black women not being able accept one another........I still maintain that the Black Woman's perception of herself/loss of belief in herself as a "sexual being" and "fertility goddess" is at the root of her inability to produce a healthier son.

Before we can dismantle the MEDIA images and the White Supremacist System of Color.....which we will HAVE to do.....we must to give birth to sons who are RAISED by us with that specific intent as a priority.

Harriet Tubman and Sojourner Truth faced far greater opposition 200 years ago than we do today and they had NO EDUCATION and far less weapons than we do today. They worked MIRACLES.

I don't care what Black American women say---they are not giving birth to the people that THEY need and have not been doing it.

The one drop rule alone has STIFLED the black woman as a mother---because she could not adequately even identity what a BLACK WOMAN is in this country. Therefore, she praised and idolized a WHITE IMAGE of a black woman--delusionally believing that this image was her own.

Hence, she has only served her children up to the Mulatto and White classes, feeding the color hierarchy--completely doing what she has done since slavery.

COLONIALISM in Africa has created an extremely similar condition amongst continental Africans--although, it's not as strong as the hold is in the Western Hemisphere, because of Tribalism and the strong propensity of African languages that still dominate African people. But the color hierarchy is very present in the CITIES of Africa and in the African Elite Classes.....and now because of the Hip Hop Culture spreading through music videos....Colorism is beginning to affect African teens in large cities.

Make no mistake.

No matter what "excuses" black people use for not being able to come together---it is color and status and the black man being cast "masculine" (therefore desirable in men) and the authentic black woman being cast as "deformed by her color" (therefore undesirable) that is destroying us.

The very high yellow woman, mixed race and bi-racial women do not count---because they are CONDUITS for White Supremacy, despite the fact that they are black and despite any Afrocentrism in their personal politics. Their main appeal is that their wombs help the black man to obliterate his people's color and features...and to deliver a more "NEUTRAL" offspring...without the African hair that is unique to African people.

We in Africa know...because we already whole nations of MIXED RACE people as a result of 1,000 years of Arab and Asian Slave Trading. And just because they are inhabitants of Africa--it does not make their "slick hair" and foreign features and colors representative of "Africa"---they will be the first to tell you that.

So this is why I keep insisting to Black American women (those who love black people and want to honor their ancestors) that we must "consciously" give birth...to a new son.

On purpose and deliberately and without hesitation.

But the idea of "breeding" the people that we need is NOT something that Western Blacks relate to----because they used to be slaves and have been taught only to breed for their master's purposes.

Which is what they are doing now.

They are breeding WHITER to make their master more "comfortable" and to dilute their strength and unity...so that Whites can enjoy greater privileage and also take advantage of the wealth and success of those BLACKS coming into money.

Imagine how Kobe Bryant's slave chattel ancestors built this nation...and were NEVER paid......and now he spends all his MILLIONS on a Mexican wife and her Jewish father/Mexican Mother.....and has invested MOST of his money in Italy, where he grew up.

This is how the White System RE-fucks the Black Slave and gets DOUBLE on their investment.

Black people get NOTHING.

No black grandchildren...no money pouring back into the Ghetto or the Black People.....No husbands for our black daughters.

The cycle SERVES the Whites---and self hating black mothers who give up on themselves in lieu of living vicariously through MIXED grandchildren, White daughter-in-laws, etc. are the ROOT that make it possible.

Anonymous

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 11:14 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Kola, it's your girl in Detroit, posting anonymously. I have to agree that at this point the situation is just sad and that on some level we have to face the fact that many of our black men are permanent clowns when it comes to upholding the African race. I am from Detroit but I work in the food industry in Ann Arbor so there are many black men working there, the manager who hired me is a black man married to a white woman of course. I am quote/unquote light skinned and I have been married for seven years to a white man though we are in the process of a divorce. What I see at work is that 75% of the black me at the job are with white women, and several of the white women there are with black men, or have dated black men. The social dynamic at my job is so crazy due to the racial tension, but so much of the bullshit is directed at me. Frankly, I am not in the market to date a fry cook in the kitchen at U of M. I certainly would not lower myself to attempt to steal a nigga from a white women. What I find interesting, is that when these folks bring their biracial children to work they are quick to put their kids right in your face and expect you to perform as some Big Aunt Jemima for their children. I have been "accused" of being biracial, so some of the people at my job are not sure of what I am. My point is, the white women at work will practically suck the black man's dick right in front of you to accentuate the fact that they have this power over them. The black men will barely speak to you if you say hello, and no matter what I do I am treated like a big black bitch. Now there is a straight haired biracial woman at the job, the only other black woman in the department. She is a very politically active woman, but young and not awakened to her African history. Everyone is cool with her, ever though she acts the nigga, constantly going off on people and arguing about BS political stuff. I have a very interesting strategy, I do not speak to anyone there unless they speak to me first, which save me being labeled a total bitch. The only thing saving me at this job is that I do very good work and no one can argue with the quality of what I get done. The sad thing is passing seven or eight black men several times a day and after many weeks of offering a basic hello, still being looked at like I am crazy for speaking to them. It is really sad because Willy Lynch did a great job at teaching white people how to destroy the intellect and mentality of black people. Black men, if my blackness makes me a bitch and a horrible person, what does your blackness make you?

Lebiya
First Time Poster
Username: Lebiya

Post Number: 1

Rating: 
Votes: 2 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 05:20 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Iíve said this over and over, black women will ALWAYS remain single if they donít open their hearts to other races. But NOT out of revenge.

Black women are way too dependent emotionally and physically on black men for support, love, and marriage. And because of this, their beloved brotherís are seeing Ďbeyond blackí because they know they can always come Ďhomeí.

I think this is all ridiculous, if a black woman prefers to be stay single and lonely because she refuses to accept love in another packageÖthen she downright DESERVES it!!! And quit frankly and am soooooooo tired of all this complaining some of these women do. Itís really making black women as a WHOLE look awfully desperate, unattractive, and ďalways complainingĒ.

ÖI could careless if it represented them as Individuals rather then black women as a whole.

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 216

Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 06:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WOW.

My sister in Detroit and Lebiya....those are some POWERFUL posts full of tough love and truth.

I wish I could get sisters like you to visit the board more frequently and start threads and dispense advice.

We need people who speak their mind, because that's what gets good conversation and debate going.

Thanks.

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 217

Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 06:51 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lebiya,

This is taken from another thread:

Then...of course...there is the prospect of INTERRACIAL dating, love.

It's not as likely for a Black Woman as it is for a black man, because the American "beauty standard" does not embrace those Black Women (the majority) who have African features, African hair and dark skin.

BUT...please KNOW that Black American women are the most beautiful, most luscious and sexiest women in this entire nation and that the media has brainwashed you into not being able to properly see yourself...as yourself. The beauty standard is a LIE, and please...KNOW THAT.

But anyway.....

Many times, sadly, a Black woman who opens herself up to INTERRACIAL dating finds herself being exploited and USED FOR SEX by men of other races and discarded----just as so many black men routinely USE BLACK WOMEN FOR SEX and discard them. So it can be very frustrating.

But then again, there are MANY...and I mean MANY...White and Latino men who truly like Black women and are open to having lasting, committed relationships with women who are black---they simply have to be found, and usually the best places to find them are places that black women don't frequent, because most black women are still "provincial" and unwilling to try new things and visit new places.

In my youth, after losing my virginity to a black man, I had several Interracial Relationships, I lived with a white Jewish man for 5 years...but I ALWAYS, ALWAYS loved black men and only them and it turned out that the man who rescued me and taught me how to LOVE with my soul/spiritually...was a WONDERFUL black man.

There really is no "man-shortage", you see.

Carey Moore
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Carey

Post Number: 462

Rating: 

Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 03:22 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Say what you will, BUT, if a Black women is bringing it, she will have no problem findind a good black man. NOW, if you're half-stepin', well you'll being looking at all types of skin because the game will be on you. All they mess about opening up to "others", you better look at who's sending the message and pay attention to what "they" have and where they've come from. It's always the ones that don't have somebody that's telling YOU what YOU should do. Bottom line, bring it and you will receive it. If you carry in baggage then cover your head, becasue a load of mess and drama is about to fall on you. Don't listen to them haters, get you a good strong BLACK MAN!

Truth be told, once you jump across the fense, we don't want you back.....truth. Oh yeah, you can come back but it will never ever be the same.....truth! Tough ti*&^ but hey, believe what you will or what you have to in order to get by.

Carey

Carey

Lebiya
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 2

Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 05:31 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you kola,

I truly hope theyíll start visiting as well, because this board definitely needs it.

Lebiya
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 3

Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 05:36 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Many of THE Black women losing out in the dating department doesnít reflect their beauty, but their Ďonly blackí mindset they adhere to.

Black women are beautiful and very much desired by ALL races of men, itís up to them to START embracing their beauty and STOP waiting for others to.

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 223

Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 08:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lebiya:

My point was that although many men of ALL RACES may "lust" after black women---there is still the predominate experience of being "exploited and eventually left" by most of those men.

In the U.S., out of every 15 white men who say they will DATE BLACK....only 2 will offer marriage. Strangely--in Europe, out of 15 white men who will date black, 8 will offer marriage.

OVERWHELMINGLY...men of other races do not want "black" babies (especially WHITE men)--no matter how they enjoy fucking black coochie.

And the FACT IS....a Non-famous woman who looks like India Arie or even Kimberly Elise is still less likely to be accepted by men of other races than a woman with a skinny nose, sharp features and more of an "exotic" NAOMI quality. Certainly there are white men, latinos, Asians who would take an India Arie (I've seen a few cases---and in EUROPE, they would all take India Arie--as European men do marry West African women)...but here in the U.S., White men are becoming increasingly insistent that if they're going to marry a black women, then they have to they have THE MOST MEDIA ACCEPTED of the black....and that often means the ones who are more glamorous and model looking.

I agree with you....Black women should definitely be OPEN to dating men of other races at this point---but they should NOT go into it with fairytale expectations or think for one minute that men of other races will VALUE them anymore than black men do.

There is a special prejudice against Black Women in this country that is a NATIONAL MIND SET, not relegated to colorstruck black men only. The whole nation imposes unfounded stereotypes on Black Women.

I agree that we must embrace our own beauty and in fact--if you read the books I write---we need to ASSERT OUR BEAUTY. But that also means that black women need to stop passing on their self-hatred to their black sons....which is a huge part of what is creating this dilemna in the first place.

WE can't be black platinum blonds (which only CONFIRMS the messages given by the white power structure that blackness is inferior) and then wonder later why our sons downgrade black beauty and go after the REAL blonds (half of whom are brunettes dyed blond).

Black women very often are the ones sending the wrong VISUAL MESSAGES to black children.

I see it every day.

An "imitation" white woman will never be as beautiful as a real one---and all you have to do is look at Serena Williams with her flowing blond horse manes to see what I'm talking about.

Serena is a gorgeous black woman who degrades her looks by trying to look like something she's not. I love the girl, but she's PROMOTING the thing that is killing her race (White supremacy), and yet she and Mary J. Blige, Lil Kim and West Africa's Anjelique Kidjoe walk around totally impervious to the message that they're sending...about themselves and about all of us who are from the Bottom Race.

It's not a FASHION statement. It's a statement of inferiority, conformity and desperation.

As black women, we need to once again actively celebrate and insist upon images of black looks and AFFIRM these looks. We also now have the power to create our own media images, which is crucial.

Last but not least.

I left my WHITE MEN ALONE because I couldn't accept having children who weren't black like me. I could not bear to have a son like Tiger Woods, Vin Diesel, The Rock--or a daughter like Mariah Carey, Jennifer Beales or Rosario Dawson. Those are not black people.

That is a major issue for many black women (usually those darkest ones who really love their race and those yellow ones who truly see themselves as black)....and this is a HUGE factor that keeps them from getting serious about men of other races.

Although many black women want light babies with so called "good hair"........MOST BLACK WOMEN love black children and want their children to look more like them and like our race.

Most WHITE WOMEN are the same way and want white children.

Black women have to consider all of these issues when they committ to a man of another race.

My ULTIMATE belief remains that black women need to "give birth" to a new son. There is nothing like having your own man from your own race and culture---every woman on the planet knows that-----and black women could be so much happier if they would embrace their own identity and the blackness of their ancestors and DELIBERATELY FEED THAT to their children.

Black American women CLAIM that they have been doing that for decades-----but they HAVE NOT.

You can't worship a white Jesus, have permed or hotcombed hair, use language like "good hair", accept LENA HORNE as the standard bearer for black beauty, put all the yellow people up front for church photos and then claim that you've always been teaching your children to embrace and love blackness. Children grow up and DO what they've seen their parents do.

African women are now embracing the same self-destructive behavior patterns....as they become increasingly exposed to American MEDIA. In the cities, they are weaving their hair and bleaching their skin to look more WHITE.

Preferences are NOT INATE...they are bequeathed by psycho-social atmosphere and modes of conduct.

I hope that black women will find love wherever they can....but I also hope that they begin to BREED some love and stop helping to breed our downfall.

authentic1913
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 02:11 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well I have no clue where you guys are from, but in the South all you see is black couples. It is very rare that I see a mixed couple. I am black and my fiance is black.

authentic1913
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 02:18 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

However, my personal opinion is that so many black people see dark skin, dark eyes, and kinky hair as ugly. As a black people, we need to rid ourselves of this "white is right" mentality. Just because a child has wavy hair, green eyes, and light brown skin....this doesnt make them cute. Ive seen some mixed people that look a mess. I have found that no matter how ugly you are, if you have long hair and are lightskinned, many black men will date you. I have seen some of the ugliest lightskinned women get some of the nicest looking men.

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 230

Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 10:57 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree with you Authentic1913.

And I think that a "movement/a revolution" is about to be born against COLORISM, just as blacks rose up against racism. The signs are now all over Africa and the U.S. and the West Indies that it's becoming a real problem.

______

Also---

I would like you and others to please feel free to post your own THREADS on this board, because that way we can get more input on topics that others find compelling. I really don't want this to be a "Kola" board.

I'm just the moderator--and anything goes.

Medusa
Newbie Poster
Username: Medusa

Post Number: 5

Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 10:10 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

Your statement:"The very high yellow woman, mixed race and bi-racial women do not count---because they are CONDUITS for White Supremacy" Bothered me a bit. I am what many would consider "light-skinned" Though I don't deny that there was intermixture in my heritage with white and native american,I feel that I am just as much an African as a darker skinned person. Now is it fair to condemn a person such as myself for something we had no hand in,but was a part of the history of being in America all this time? And I have a question,I didn't know Jennifer Beales was biracial,really?

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 283

Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 10:37 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

But you're NOT just as African as a dark black person, Medusa.

And regardless of what a nice person you are, etc.----the society still rewards your skin coloring for being less black (and I've never seen mixed, light, yellow woman turn down the spoils of white supremacy)--or give a shit, in any real way, about Authentic Black Women are virtually invisible and are relegated to a dark well in this country. In fact, I notice that even the most "conscious" Afrocentric yellow-skinned women PROTECT those systems in White Supremacy that benefit them.

So what is it with High Yellow/Biracial/Mixed women that they constantly TALK BLACK and offer their faces up as "representation" of black people's beauty---when all they really do is reaffirm WHITE beauty----and then fail to rise the REAL black people up off the floor?

There are COUNTLESS examples.

When I was a teen, I used to wonder how the WHITE-LOOKING female Professors at so many "BLACK" colleges/universities (think Johnetta B. Cole and Patricia Hill Collins) could stand around talking all their "black pride" shit and not a single one demanded that a black woman who LOOKED black be drafted to their midst.

And what coincidence was it, Medusa---that allowed ONLY High Yellow women to be College Professors? Or to be the wives of every single black male representative of the race?? (of course, those colorstruck men have now dumped their yellow wives for REAL WHITE WOMEN).

What "COINCIDENCE" causes this?

Regardless of what YOU had a hand in----you still benefit from the White Man's hand and Light/Mixed/Yellow women could give a shit about empowering black people by encouraging them to be themselves. No---they'd rather sit around talking about how much White and Indian blood courses through their blue veins.

By virtue of their wombs making black people less black----these women are CONDUITS of White Supremacy. That is why they are held up as a STATUS SYMBOL, above the black people's REAL MOTHER.

To keep them from being born.

Medusa
Newbie Poster
Username: Medusa

Post Number: 7

Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 11:28 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do we really benefit? And how,as consumers? you have mentioned in general the ways upholding white society,but is that really benefiting? I have read posts talking about stars such as Alicia Keys and Beyonce, okay one may say that they have alot of money because of their "light-skin" but money and material wealth is NOT freedom from oppression and I really do not believe it merits anything to measure how oppressed one is over the other,because as I am sure you will agree being oppressed is not a badge of honor.But neither does it automatically assume us devine.I do however agree that the dark skinned African woman is the REAL MOTHER of us all. wooh,I feel as though I 've taken us slightly off tangent lol. But to answer the original question,I know for a fact that there are alot of good,no wonderful brothers and sisters out there,but we women have been conditioned to love the "Bad-Boy" and society stresses that as the symbol of Manhood for the black man and sadly many brothers give in and therein lies one major obstacle. Now if we as a whole could overcome this mentality---which won't happen overnight but I believe can happen then relations could be that much better. However like many here have quoted,we still are not giving birth to the people we need,because we don't know how to mold what does not exist within and of ourselves...We want better men we have to be that better woman.

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 291

Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 12:03 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You benefit by being MARRIAGEABLE.

Is Alek Wek or India Arie "marriageable" in the society you live in? NO--they're not, because White Supremacist society dictates that they're Too Black and Too African. In other words--their wombs produce Black People.

Women who are marriageable in any race... have PROTECTION of men and give birth to the race.
______

You benefit by not being INVISIBLE.

Isn't the White image of Alicia Keys and Beyonce
promoted and shoved down our throats in the first place, because it's LESS THREATENING to White Supremacy if those women in our race are considered "beautiful" and "desirable" are closer to WHITE LOOKs, therefore keeping the status quo in tact?

Absolutely NOTHING about Beyonce or Alicia Keys promotes "black beauty". They reinforce the racist belief that Blackness by itself is a "deformity" to be corrected.

Becoming MORE MIXED is not going to help us overcome this "mentality" as you call it. It's going to deepen it. And the powers that be KNOW THAT, which is why they encourage us to breed lighter and whiter---which separates us more and more.

If we are Black people---then we should get Blacker, not whiter. That alone would cut out a lot of the problem.

White skin carries STATUS.

A Mexican woman is whiter than a Bi-racial, so she has more STATUS.

A Spaniard woman is whiter than a Mexican.

A Japanese woman is whiter than a Spaniard.

A French woman is whiter than a Japanese.

A Swedish woman is whiter than a French.

_________

MEDUSA, I can understand how angry and hurt the Light Skinned women are to hear these kind of comments---but since they're supposedly "black" anyway, then they should understand that being RAPED and MATED with our slave masters/colonizers is not a good thing, and not something to continue on with.

But they WANT to have their cake and eat it too.

They want to stay Mixed-looking (for the benefits and status)....and they want to be considered "BLACK" as any black person; their blackness often making the true black women invisible.

It's wrong and it's a part of racism.

The Blackest Black Woman should be represented.

Delores
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 11:17 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is the most reverse racist bullshit I ever heard. As a mixed race woman I can easily say that is people like you that made me feel uncomfortable in my skin for many years. Black men, or any race of men do not have an obligation to their "race" to limit themselves in who they love. They are only obligated to love, marry, be good to their wives and be good fathers to the children they create no matter what race they are. If it is anything that is driving black men away from black women it is the closemindedness that you exhibit in your postings, and the deameaning of self worth that they feel from women of their own race. So before you start blaming THE MAN start thinking of all those negative stereotypes you and all of your girlfriend have regarding "brothers". Any man can get sick of being called a dog or negro for any little thing and as a result go running to women who wouldn't dare demean them like that.

kola@aalbc.com

Post Number: 614

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 01:18 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Things a MULATTO would say.

for 2 cents

Delores
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 06:53 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If that's what puts your conscience at rest and helps you sustain the lie that you are not racist, then insult me all you want. You are as racist as white supremicists, but at least they have the balls to call themselves biggots. And the best advantage you have from this is the ability to call people names like "MULATTO" "REDBONE" "OREO" and still run crying and screaming in anger when you are called a N*GGER.

And secondly the self pity in this post is hilarious. You woe over the sucess of women like Halle Berry, rather than celebrating their success and the success of other African-American women like Oprah, Whitney Houston, Naomi Campbell, and Tyra Banks, all sucessful and seen as "desireable" by the media. By doing this you are only holding yourselves back and creating you own limits because you convice yourself that "the man" and "the slave masters" are the ones keeping you from happiness. Martin Luther King or Rosa Parks or any strong African-American would ever let the white systemic racism iin our country hold them down. I think these people who fought for equality would be awfully sad to see how you are moving backwards towards self segregation.
And I am not MULATTO. I am an African-American, Puerto-Rican, Native-American, Italian-American woman and proud of every one of my ancestors. So please save youself the time of trying to demean me.

Love,
Delores

Delores
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 07:08 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

P.S. - I also find it amazing that most of the women here would call themselves Christians and still spew this hatred and prejudice towards interracial relationships based on love. I am in a relationship with a white man, he is my soulmate in everyway. But when I walk the streets it is usually black women, not any other person who stares at me like I am a freak for following my heart and not my "obligations"

Xosha
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 09:03 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So let me get this straight.

You're a "part black" mixed race woman who is now dating a white man, your soul mate you said who you will probably procreate more non-black children with and you came all this way to say what?

Frankly, I found your comment about Black Women calling men "dogs" and being lumped as "demeaning" very offensive. In my lifetime, I've seen more White feminists and more White women being hard on men, but somehow black women get all the blame and all the negative stereotypes.

You came here to bitch about not being accepted as though black women have some obligation to you that your father didn't have to them. Why don't you go to a White Discussion board since your man is white and your mother was white and your father taught you that black women are no good?

I really don't agree with Kola Boof on much and I think she can be very erratic and over the top, but I too am growing to despise the selfishness that I find so abundant in bi-racial, mixed people. You're like a curse on our community. Just take, take, take.

Delores
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 09:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

First of all BOTH MY PARENTS ARE MIXED. So my BLACK FATHER DID NOT REJECT BLACK WOMEN BECAUSE HE IS NOT BLACK HIMSELF, MY MOTHER IS!!!

Secondly, neither of them taught me black women were bad, black women taught me from experience that some are bad by isolating me picking on me and persecuting me for something I had no control over. I have had serious relationships with both black men and white men, but this is the first man I met that loved me for me and everything I am and am not. I may have children with this man maybe not. I'm sorry that because of this my voice doesn't count to you. I didn't realize women were now demeaned to dogs whose value is only judge by the offspring they breed.

Thirdly I am sorry that you feel offended when I said black men feel hounded and demeaned by their black women, but experience and talking to my black male friends, ex boyfrineds, relatives has showed that that is often how they feel. Sure White feminists do hound on men in general, and the systemic racist society punishes black men, and that is why they desperatly do not need to feel berated and demeaned in their relationships and often seek women who will not do that, black or otherwise.
Lastly, why am I selfish? because I won't sit an read this self-pity melodramatic racist bullshit without placing my opinion. Well I'm sorry I will always speak your mind and I'm here to stay.
~Delores

Xosha
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 09:26 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What does systemic racist society do to black women?

You sound like an idiot! You think black women have some crystal stair or go through less than black men being both black and being women?

You think those black boyfriends of yours would date you if you weren't some mixed breed non-black looking woman who they can dump all their feelings about black women on, chiefly cause you yourself aint black?

No wonder black women can't stand you. You're sitting up with everyone else in society looking down your white nose at them.

You sound more self-pitying to me than any of the other posters here.

Both your parents are mixed. Good. Go start a parade for your own race!!

Delores
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 09:27 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh and in case you were wondering my mother is dark skinned and my father still chose to be with her and marry her and stay with her for 30 years. He loved her so much he married her amongst the racial tensions of the 60's. So you ladies need to stop with the excuses.

~Delores

Delores
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 09:30 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I never said it racism did nothing to black women. I do not argue that media has a problem and does negatively portray the black woman and doesn't properly acknowledge their strangth and beauty. But my main problem here is that the posters here are blaming the "problem" of interracial dating on this solely, instead of looking at their own emotional baggage etc.

Delores
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 09:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh and when I was talking about my experience with black women I should have clarified and said black girls, the majority of my experiences happened before I was even aware I was mixed. Black women were quick to make me aware of this and judge me before even getting to know me.

Xosha
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 09:36 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Poor, poor Delores.

Why don't you go join your own race then since black women are so jealous of you and so evil and every other stereotype you got for black women.

This here thread was about the future of black men and black women. Not interracial couples.

Delores
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 09:47 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did I ever say all black women? Did I ever say that any woman was jealous of me? Please don't get so angry that you twist my words.

My answer is of course there is a future for black men and women. The majority of relationships are intraraccial not interracial. But there won't be a future for much longer is people such as yourself keep spewing anger and contaminating realationships with the same stereotypes that are portrayed in the media. I cannot count the numer of times I have heard my black girlfriends say brothers are dogs. If black queens want black kings then they should start treating them with respect and value them, without compromising their own sense of self-worth and value. I feel black women are the most beautiful women out there. The problem, is that our system doesn't acknowledge it, and many black women don't value themselves as a result of the systemic racism in our culture. As a result, SOME black women demean other blacks (mixed race, black men etc.) to feel better about themselves. As a result SOME black men turn away from black women in search of a woman who will not do those things. In short, women need to love and value themselves, so they can love and value their partners. This doesn't guarantee that their lover won't leave them, or even leave them for a white woman, but it's a better approach then SOME women take of calling their men dogs and demeaning them constantly. Was that a good enough answer for you sweetie?

Sister2sister
First Time Poster
Username: Sister2sister

Post Number: 1

Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 09:52 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I agree with jen..I have given up on Black Men. There's too much baggage and too many rules about how THEY feel..and how They are treated by society...and how we as Black Women have to treat them in a certain way... yet, Black Women are treated like dogs by Black Men and we're supposed to just grin and bear it...not me and it looks like many more sisters are finally saying NO too....this bullcrap has gone on too long, and the only way we as Black women can stop this is to just walk away...there are too many wonderful Men other races that will treat black Women with respect and not try to tear us down like the Black Man...What makes me furious is when a lot of brothers see you with another race, they have the nerve to get upset..why? You can't treat people bad then expect them to stick around and beside Black men have ALWAYS excercised their option to date and marry outside the Black race, why are they hatin on the sisters because we want to do the same? OH...the HYPOCRICY of it all!!

Kola

Post Number: 1009

Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 04:03 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Very sad to hear that, Sister2Sister (about you not dating black men). But I'm also glad to hear that you refuse to accept their betrayal and that you are willing to turn your back on them...rather than be disrespected and shunned by them.

I don't blame you.

But thanks for posting and welcome.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Abm

Post Number: 2923

Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 10:53 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sister2sister,

"Welcome" indeed to Kola World.

Sister2sister
Newbie Poster
Username: Sister2sister

Post Number: 5

Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 12:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola....I didn't answer your original question... I would have to say no...and I say that because there are so many things that we as BM/BW don't like about each other, it's almost impossible to think that we could even come together in the future. I really feel that the Black race will look very different 100 years from now..very much lighter

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Abm

Post Number: 2927

Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 03:52 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I read somewhere recently it being predicted that by year 2100, 37% of all American Blacks will be mixed with non-Blacks.

The same study also suggested that 35% of American Whites, 43% of Asians, 70% of Hispanics and (a Whooping!) 95% of Native Americans will be mixed.

If this is true, we Blacks might, at least by comparison to others, will remain relatively Ďpureí.

I couldnít discern from the article whether our pre-emancipation interbreeding has been accounted for within the 37% 'mixture'.

And HOW are discrete Black, White and Asian classifications maintained if, for example, NINETY FOUR percent of you are partly something else?

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/news/oregonian/01/03/lc_21mu lti12.frame

The_ethiopian
Regular Poster
Username: The_ethiopian

Post Number: 30

Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 03:05 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Delores.......everything kola said is true see u are not and will never be black u are a mullato no matter how u see yourself...so save this lovey dovey shit for oprah.......the biggest mistake blacks in this country made was accepting ppl like u cause u basterdised and confused the black race mane accepting half breeds has been lethal to the black community a lot of black ppl say this " we black ppl come in all shape and color some of us have green ,eyes,red hair,high yella skin etc etc"......its a good thing u married a pansy assed melanin defecient honkey.......see if half breeds like u would stick with your white side america would be heaven on earth.......but u guys always find a way to bring your high yella ass to our barbecue parties.......why dont u guys get the message that u are not welcome...should we put up signs that say "NO HIGH YELLOW IN MY JELLO".......damn....and sister2sister..........i advise u to date interacially why waste your time in a dumbass nigger who wouldnt know if he is being systematically kept oppresed if it bit him in the ass........why dont u date white guys......i hope u like mayonase .....micheal bolton aint bad either he sounds groveey after a couple of drinks..so have fun with TOAD.

MusicandLove
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 02:49 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some of you seem sick. Putting down your fellow sisters and brothers for being lighter than you or not having as much "African" in them. I'm a dark-skinned sister with much love for everyone, because hating isn't going to make things any better. Yes, I've been discriminated for being darker, but bitching and moaning about worshipping a "white Jesus" isn't going to help. NONE of us born in America are African, get over it. Our ANCESTORS came off the boat, we didn't. We're from DC, Detroit, LA, Marietta...wherever..so all that stuff is bogus. Stop picking on those that are biracial, they didn't choose to be; so shut up. For someone who is supposed to be in charge here, kola, you've got a lot to learn. I have a baby cousin who looks white (blonde hair, blue eyes), yet both his parents and all his grandparents are black...is he not worthy of the love too?? Should he be bashed because he isn't dark like me, or his mom?? Is he out of the "club"? The comments you had were good, because it made me think and I came to the conclusion that most of it was crap.

To the original posting:
I think there's always a future. I love black men even though I've never had any black men role models in my life, most importantly my father. One of the things that I have seen as a growing trend in my travels is that black women; even the light-skinned ones are going out of style for the black man. I don't get angry because I know if a black man is for me; I'll have one..if a Hispanic man is for me; I'll have one...if an Asian dude is for me: I'll have that one. If you're going to get scared away by the fact that black men aren't going after girls like you...you need to reevaluate yourself. Stop worrying about what the majority and such and worry about YOU; stop looking on the outside, and fix the inside up.

Musicand Love
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 02:51 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To The Ethiopian...I welcome you to join this time called...the 21st Century, it's nice there.

Cynnique
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 09:05 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Music and Love, you sound like a very reasonable person. I'm suprised you haven't been attacked by Kola. Should she decide to make you the object of a rant, consider that a badge of honor. Keep on thinking for yourself. I like that in ya.

Linda
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 01:45 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What about those nasty trailor trash white girls that DATE and Marry Black men? I see it all the time. Where I live the decent white men marry the decent white women with family values and morals and make white families. I would say 99.99999% of the time when you see a white girl married to a black man or dating a black man, she is only doing for the money. Trailor trash white girls are the orginal gold diggers. They are the bottom of the barrel to white men, and they don't want them. Ladies...realize that the DUMD BLACK men that are taking the White Man's left over's...let me re-phrase....White Man's rejection, is really a joke. He is joke to White America because he is essentially eatting their garbage like an animal and parades around town like he just married the Quenn of England. He is a joke. Black women we should also see him as the joke that he is and not acknowlege him or his trashy children. Those children are beneth are children and don't deserve to be in the same room. We come from generations of kings and queens and have overcome unimaginable hurdles and obsticles throughout history to be stil here today. The White girls that marry these Black Men are the weakest and most undesirable white women in their race. I guess what I'm trying to say is that once your trailor trash you are always trailor trash and that does not change. Treat them like the trash that they are.

Anonymous

Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 02:08 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeah, like heidi klum who's married to seal. she's the weakest, most undesirable trash of her race. linda, find a new angle.

Linda
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 09:30 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anonymous - you just woul;dn't happen to be WHITE now would you?????????????????????????

Hmmmmmmmm!

Whose dating or married to a BLACK man??????????????????????????????????

Hmmmmmmmmm!

Yes B*ITCH I'm talking about YOU!!!!!

Iseenit
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 11:38 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

But Seal is a millionaire. So that doesn't count.

Heidi Klum would never have married him if he were a t.v. repairman. We all know that.

Multi-millionaire Black men don't count, because most of these men end up getting taken by WHITE or LATINA "golddiggers". Check Kola's poem. LOL

k
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 09:26 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

k

Richard Cotter
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Monday, January 23, 2006 - 11:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

All of this sounds great, but theres just one thing, WE DONT WANT YOU (Yes, I am a white man). Maybe once to try "it" out or something like that. But we just dont want black girls. Sorry.

Serenasailor
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Serenasailor

Post Number: 165

Posted on Friday, January 27, 2006 - 04:50 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

First of all, I find it funny how you black girls are talking about mixing you blood with non-blacks but condemn black men for doing the same. The cracker"Ricard Cotter" is right. White men(men of other races) don't love black women the way black men do. My parents were married for 35 years and they were happy. There are alot of black men out there that love black women. You just have to find them.

Schakspir
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Schakspir

Post Number: 157

Rating: 

Posted on Friday, January 27, 2006 - 06:11 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"All of this sounds great, but theres just one thing, WE DONT WANT YOU (Yes, I am a white man). Maybe once to try "it" out or something like that. But we just dont want black girls. Sorry."

Not before midnight you don't.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, January 27, 2006 - 09:56 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Black Man....The Black Woman....DO WE HAVE A FUTURE?"

I don't know.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2006 - 10:23 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"All of this sounds great, but theres just one thing, WE DONT WANT YOU (Yes, I am a white man). Maybe once to try "it" out or something like that. But we just dont want black girls. Sorry."

The feeling is mutual.

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, January 28, 2006 - 10:36 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"All of this sounds great, but theres just one thing, WE DONT WANT YOU (Yes, I am a white man). Maybe once to try "it" out or something like that. But we just dont want black girls. Sorry. "

The feeling is mutual.

random black man
Unregistered guest

Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 - 11:41 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

after more than 20 years married to a black woman, and watching my sons relationship deterioriate, i have to say emphatically......NO. absolutely not. Black men do not have a future with black women.

EMINEM
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 02:09 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

EMINEM circa 1993

Track 1
Thereís so many styles I might get thrown
And hereís the place where I like to roam
And all the girls that I like to bone
Have the big butts, no they donít
ĎCause I donít like that nigger @#%$
Iím just here to make a bigger hit
When I be kickin the hypest, dopest rhyme
Just say that Eminem is the best MC of all timesÖYeah!
Iím running out of breath so hereís Chaos Kid with the flow of death

Track 2
I seen a Black girlfriend and I kissed her
I kissed her; I placed it on her cheek
And she didnít come back til next week

Now it was next week and she was back again
Wanting to kiss a white kid
So she was my girlfriend, we started going out
But thatís okay because we were Black and white
Blacks and whites they sometimes mix
But Black girls only want your money cause theyíre dumb chicks
So Iíma say like this
Donít date a Black girl, take it as a diss
If you want, but if you donít
Iíma tell you like this, I surely wonít
Never date a Black girl because Blacks only want your money
And that @#%$ aint funny

So Iíma say look honey
Why do you do this?
You know, you step up to me like you a Brutus
Then you try to grab my spinach
Because its green and thatís cash
So get outta here, ícause I donít need your ass
I said that before, but thatís okay because like I said youíre a whore
Black girls and white girls just donít mix
Because Black girls are dumb and white girls are good chicks
White girls are good; I like white girls
I like white girls all over the world
White girls are fine and they blow my mind
And thatís why Iím here now telling you this rhyme
íCause Black girls, I really donít like
We donít mix, itís like riding a bike
When youíre peddling hard, uphill both ways
You know itís kinda hard and thatís why I say to you
Iím giving you a little advice
Donít date a Black girl, if you do it once you wonít do it twice
You wonít ever do it again because theyíll take your money
And that aint funny
So Iíma say look honey
I thought he said that before
But like I said again youíre nothing but a big whore
So when mike catch on the bass line
Thatís okay Ďcause we will not just waste time

Iíll get straight to the point
Black girls are bitches, thatís why Iíma tell ya you better pull up your britches
ĎCause all that cash is making your ass drag
From the boyfriend ya ganked and thatís pretty bad
I mean thatís pretty sad when ya dating a Black guy
And then you turn around a @#%$ another big, Black guy
Now thatís pretty wrong, but youíre just ganking
But thatís okay because you need a @#%$ spanking
From me, the funky Eminem
Iím busting rhymes and Iím swallowing phlegm
Iím busting a freestyle just like this
I say swallowing phlegm and Howard gets pissed
But when Howard gets pissed thatís okay
Because he leaves and he doesnít show up for two more days
So Iíll just worry about that problem when I come to it
I cross that bridge when I come to it

Because, I forgot the chorus
But thatís okay ícause yíall saying bust a rhyme for us
So Iíma bust another rhyme about this Black girl
She turned out to be a @#%$ wack girl
A wack girl, because Black girls ainít funny
All they want is your @#%$ money
They take you for everything you got
And then you stand with a bunch of snot in your hand
So Iíma kick it to you just like this
How does the chorus go, I forgot
But thatís okay, ícause Iíma tell you in stride
Iíma say oh foolish pride

Oh foolish pride, oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride; oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride; oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride
oh, oh, oh, oh foolish pride; oh, oh, oh
Date a white girl, ícause they got the raw hideÖ

shyfox
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 08:11 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How does that saying about "not burning bridges" go again?

Amy
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, March 03, 2006 - 09:38 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I can't beleive this board. Are we back in the dark ages? Since when does skin color matter anymore? In the words of Tupac "It ain't about black or white 'cause we human"

I mean, We all breathe, we all bleed the same color, we all eat the same foods, we all sleep, think, and we have the same damn body parts. Why the heck does color matter? Come on people! wake up and smell reality. Not many people care about what skin color someone is or how much lighter a person is to someone else,

Hell, I know I don't.

So I haave two words to all these people saying that racism is still the biggest problem we have in society.

GROW UP.

What about war decisions made by the the president of the US? What about 3rd world hunger, low unemployment or homelessness? THEY'RE the bigger problems.

And yes, in my opinion I think black men and women have a future, they're human aren't they?

And that goes for any race. It's not about wether you're African-American, Caucasian, Spanish Asian, Australian, Indian, Portugese, or any other culture in ANY part of the world.

Race is a state of mind, and if you ask me, it's an ignorant state of mind. Jeez, so some are born on the other side of the ocean or border to you, They were born a darker or lighter skin pigmentation, BIG DEAL! Jeez, if martians landed on earth tommorow i'd rush up and greet them with hospitaility and kindness. Doesn't matter if they were green, purple blue, or pink with red polka dots. EVERYBODY deserves a chance not to be judged by what they look like.

It's like kids that get bullied in middle school or high school because they wear glasses, they're smaller than others, they have a few more freckles on their skin, have to use a wheelchair, or they're parents can't afford to by them the lastest brand names. Since when did racism become something we graduated with and think we have a license to bully someone about something that they were born with?

Seriously people, grow up, we're not in 1866 anymore :rolls eyes:

White people are not out to get black people and hang them from trees anymore and black people shouldn't be sterotyped into "thugs", "hoodlums" "violent pigs", or anything less derogatory. it's 2006. Get with the times.

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 01:29 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

poker casino poker 403

Anonymous

Posted on Monday, March 06, 2006 - 05:03 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

poker casino poker 758

amy response
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 02:19 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Forgive her, Amy can be considered clinically retarded. An i.q. below 35 is not even borderline. Its OK sweetheart, just dont hurt yourself.

Amy
Unregistered guest

Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2006 - 01:00 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Um, sorry but I can't see why what I just posted makes me clinically retarded or my IQ is lower than 35, which is completely impossible because below 60 would make me brain dead and unable to use a computer let alone be able to make sense of anything spoken in clear english. Hell, much like a lot of what these racist idiots are posting on the baords.

May I remind you that Malcom X's mother was mixed? Which makes him a quarter caucasion as well as African American. Well there's a newsflash for you considering you're dumb enough not to realize that when you slander mixed races or full races. It's called history people, go back and learn your basics. You want to talk down to people who are white, or mixed but one of the greatest respected American figures is of mixed race.

I said it before and i'll say it again.

GROW UP.

Amy's mom
Unregistered guest

Posted on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 - 09:38 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is Amy's mother. Kola Boof board- forgive my daughter. She ate paint when she was young. this is the only explination everyone in the family has for why this one turned out so...well.. just off, if you know what i mean.

walkerny
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 04:20 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I came upon the original post in an unrelated search, but read it with interest.

Commenting as a White person, the type of strong, family centered, value centered Black man you describe sounds like a timber a strong country can be built on, not a threat to "White society".

But expanding it further, are the Black Women, White Men, White Women, and the rest of America really adhering to healthy, strong, family centered life? I look around and I see the need for a lot of improvement, Black Men surely have company in that.

walkerny
Unregistered guest

Rating: 

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 05:45 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just read the rest of the board. Wow did I step into a whirlwind without knowing. My Mayonaise is in distress....

I can't agree with every point of view expressed but I accept the passion and that the viewpoint comes from experiences I can't share.

I'm a White man, now 42, I've dated two Black women back when I was dating MANY women, one I guess this board would call 'Yellow' and the other I'm sure would more than meet approval from some on this board. If you have ever seen the movie 'A Bronx Tale', this girl was blessed with the same Very African features in such a way as to be stunning, and she was much darker than that actress. I am not a Robert DeNiro type of white man with a 'thing' for Black women.

Both women I met by chance, NOT looking for 'exotics' or in fact not in the usual places you'd look to meet the opposite sex.

While both were physically attractive (and lets get one thing out, anthropoligists will tell you physical attractiveness usually begins with being in healthy shape, regardless of body type) their minds, character, class, and femininity were what really attracted. I've found this with the White women I've dated, some of the sexiest ones in my mind would not fit 'The Model' much better than a Black woman. They were just girls of character, yet still liked men for men (hard as that gets at times.)

My point is that not every White man (and damned I wish I could turn Black & White into uncapitalized
pronouns) that is with a Black woman is a Robert DeNiro style 'Afficianado' of Black women. Nor would all of we, as some here suggest, abhor mixed ("black") children. I can not imagine having children OF MY BLOOD of any hue that I would not kill for.

And that is my real point. We have let our children down, Black and White, by not being as a society, one that values children and places them above all. I limit my children to the means I have to educate them and afford them a chance in life. The idea of 'breeding' them to serve a purpose, whether 'White Pride', 'Black Sons', or whatever is abhorent.

You should only have the children your time and energy and means will allow to flourish. Numbers are not 'progress' only in the coming world 'excellence'.

To focus on 'White Dominance' or 'Black Slavery' is ridiculous in a long term view of history (and yes I'm a historian, before you picture a nerdy professor, I'm a world travelled ex sailor, spy, engineer, businessman). Most slaves held by Whites WHERE White, up to a certain point in history, and I'm not talking about America's 'indentured servants'. Africa became a source of slaves only VERY relatively recently in European history, and only after the last slaving region, the Balkans, dried up. About the same time, technology, had Europeans 'finding' Africa, hence a new (nor unique in history) source of a scarce commodity.

Make yourslf an 'excellent' person. Get out there. Human nature does seek it's 'superior'. If an inferior man finds some cow with bleach blond hair, that is Darwin at work. If two people of character and intellect 'hook up', I say as a non Jew....."Shalom". Peace.

walkerny
Unregistered guest

Posted on Thursday, April 06, 2006 - 05:55 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I failed to give my email.Please "cc" me on future posts. walkerny@netzero.net

bleh
Unregistered guest

Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 - 05:07 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Richard Cotter may not want black women, but there a lot of white men out there who do want black women. Not for just one night, but for marriage and children. Where I live, I see A LOT of black women interracially dating and married to white, asian and east indian men. Successful (read: educated, professional), attractive (read: fit, well groomed, not obese) black women DO HAVE OPTIONS. We need to stop thinking that we are of lesser value and move on...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright © 1997-2009 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com