Cynique....and her Bullshit Lies Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » Culture, Race & Economy - Archive 2005 » Cynique....and her Bullshit Lies « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Kola_boof

Post Number: 570

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 04:12 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As I've stated time and again----

TROY JOHNSON, the owner of this site, has access to the IP address of any and everyone who comes to this site.

Cynique keeps falsely accusing me of being the new posters named "DeeBaby", "Tonya" and "Renita"---but these are 3 separate posters living in different parts of the country, and NONE live anywhere near me.

Every computer has its own IP address and it cannot be faked---it can only be blocked----and all 3 of their addresses show just fine.

On Thumper's Board----I have been asked not to post by Thumper (in fact, I've been BANNED from that board several times), so I do sneak on his board as "Snakegirl" from time to time----sometimes he removes my posts, other times he lets them stay.

Other than "Snakegirl"....I have not created any of the comments, posts on this board by Tonya or anyone else.

As I said before, the posters on this board can email Troy Johnson, the site owner, and he will be more than glad to verify that I am not these people.

troy@aalbc.com

Thank you, and please don't pay attention to Cynique's bullshit lies which make just as much sense as "SLOW POKE" claiming that I'm WHITE.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 571

Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 04:27 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

NOTE:

An IP Address is not a "house" address.

It's simply a digital code that explains what city your PC is in and what area of that city.

It looks like this:

ool-18b9f69d.dyn.optonline.net

Cynique
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Cynique

Post Number: 2599

Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 05:46 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. I know what an IP is Kola-nut. I'm sure that Troy can verify that all your posts are not coming from the same IP. So what does that prove???? A computer literate manipulator like you, knows how to manipulate. Can you say "multiple computers?? Your rant against West Africa and Tonya's rant against Moonsigns says it all. So fess up. If it weren't for all your characters, your board would have little more than lurkers. But who cares? Obviously nobody. BTW, If you don't like my accusation, sue me!

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 573

Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 06:01 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No, actually I'm not computer literate at all.

Just a few months ago...Yvette and ABM had to teach me HTML.

Well---how to bold letters and italicize. Which is all I learned.

So it's laughable that you would claim that I'm computer literate.

And as for Moonsigns--I don't have a beef with her. We made our positions known long ago and the shit we used argue over is OLD. It's only new to Tonya.

So like I said----you're just a lying old witch with nothing better to do than breathe fire on everybody's face just because the board is becoming crowded with those who think as I do and not like you.

Troy Johnson is starting to think that it's YOU, CYNIQUE whose making up imposter posters and to get trouble going.

I not only DON'T have time to post/visit here as often as I used to.....but I may not be here at all pretty soon.

So there's no desire on my part to "boost visitors".

My real pressure is finishing my new book by the Oct. 1st deadline, which at this moment---it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to do.

Cynique
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2600

Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 06:20 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And, oh, yes, you lied about your never coming on these boards as anyone else, Konya. Why do you think I am so suspicious of you. Because you have bamboozled us so many times before, and gotten caught on several occasions. And you don't sneak on Thumper's Corner as Snake Girl. You show up there regularly. And, if you're blocked from Thumper's corner, how do you get on as Snake Girl unless - you figured out how to do tricky things like that. Furthermore, your reputation is that of a ruthless woman who bends the truth and does anything to promote herself. You also have a history of mental problems. But - how important can all of this be?? Just keep on doing doing your shit, Kolanoscopy. It provides me with something to laugh about.

Cynique
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2601

Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 06:24 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BTW, if Troy is suspicious of me making up any characters, all he has to do is check my IP since that is supposed to be such an infallible method of busting people out. Puleeze.

Roxie
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Roxie

Post Number: 205

Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 09:52 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is why I never bother answering to cyinique's attacks. I can just sit back and relax watching everyone else knock her back like a swatter to an annoyng fly. :-)

Cynique
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2602

Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 11:42 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I rarely finish reading your ponderous posts, Roxie, so I've never actually attacked you. And what comments I did make, you replied to. Which I guess relegates you to being a harmless gnat. (So, are you going to reply to your being cussed out by "Tonya".) LOL

Roxie
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Roxie

Post Number: 206

Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 11:59 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whether you are aware or not ,you HAVE attacked me from time to time. Now, I offer responses when your WORTHY of one.

[*activates "attention-deprived-bitter-old-woman" force field*]

So Kola, how's the baby?

Cynique
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2605

Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 12:08 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Get specific, Rocky. The only time I said anything to you and your thin-skinned self was when you went into a snit because people weren't dropping everything to reply your inocuous posts. Now go run back and suck on Kola's tit. I hope you won't get jealous when she has to start nursing her newborn. You'll just have wait your turn, you boot-licking lackey. LMAO.

Deebaby
Regular Poster
Username: Deebaby

Post Number: 39

Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 01:54 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

As one of your characters,

I demand a name change!

Folks ain't gonna take me seriously with a name like DeeBaby.

And I wanna be rich and live in a mansion...

with a brother who's fine like Denzel

*snicker*

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com