The Asiatic Black Man Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Email This Page

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

AALBC.com's Thumper's Corner Discussion Board » Culture, Race & Economy - Archive 2005 » The Asiatic Black Man « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Edenson
Newbie Poster
Username: Edenson

Post Number: 14

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 03:38 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Now I was talking to some people about racism, and all of a sudden the conversation turned into something else. They began telling me about the Asiatic black men. How all the continents were once connected and called a Pangea, which I knew. They said that this whole land mass was only known as Asia.... Ok.... Since to some, it's believed that black people were the first to roam this Earth, we're supposed to call ourselves Asiatic.... Ok....

Then they preceeded to say that there is no Jesus, there is no God, but that we are Gods ourselves.... Whatever.... Then they said that white people are evil because they are not original.... They claimed that a black man named Yaku, sorry if spelled wrong.... made white people from the DNA of black people.... They said the bible is wrong and that a lot of the things were translated wrong, and that I needed to go back to ancient Egyptian texts to find out the truth.... The conversation turned into a debate which went on for hours.... They claim that they have no religion.... They don't deal with belief but they deal with knowing.... Whatever that means....

They claim they have no religion but a lot of the things they said all deal with the teachings of Elijah Muhammad.... Now, I just wanted to know what is everyones opinion on the Asiatic Black Man, and the notion that a black man created the white race to become the thing that caused the downfall of black people??????
Much Luv, Stay Strong...
edenson

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Abm

Post Number: 3066

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 03:43 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Edenson,

There a MYRIAD reasons one can cite. But all to me would triangulate back to essentially 2 words: Selfishness and Disorganization.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3067

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 03:46 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Edenson,

Could the proponents of this whole "Asiatic" concept cite any credible, impartial sources? If they either didn't or couldn't - well then - THAT might be all you need to know.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Kola_boof

Post Number: 267

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 03:57 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Edenson....whoever told you all that crap was speaking pure and utter bullshit.

White men are no more EVIL than black men. One just got to the gun first.

And if you look around---Black men are always creating something OTHER than themselves that ends up turning against them.

As for religion---it's whatever you want to believe. No one living knows anything more than what YOU know.

So just pick whatever resonates with you and espouse it.

Edenson
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 15

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 03:58 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ofcourse not.... but that's exactly what I said to them, but their excuse was that white people are trying to cover up our history, and that if I go and look at ancient egyptian texts then I will know... They claim that white people tried to destroy our history... and I do have to say that they have been known to do things like that... But for me to change my beliefs for that.... I don't think so.... It was obvious to me that they had been somewhat brain washed.... and that they used anything that was covenient for them like quotes from the bible in a debate, but they claim they don't believe in it...... So........ I dont know....
Much Luv, Stay Strong.....
edenson

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 268

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 04:07 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Edenson....whoever told you all that crap was speaking pure and utter bullshit.

White men are no more EVIL than black men. One just got to the gun first. They're both capable of the same inhumanity and if you want proof--just go to Africa.

And if you look around TODAY---Black men are always creating something OTHER than themselves that ends up turning against them.

You notice men like Charles Barkley and Montel Williams have so much "TALK" to do about the "The+Great+Black+Hero+Man"....but they won't give birth to one. They're typical for that shit and our whole race has ALWAYS suffered for it. The whole slave trade (both in 700 and in 1600's) took place because of black men's greed and hatred for self.

As for religion---it's whatever you want to believe. No one living knows anything more than what YOU know. Me personally, I've chosen to create my own religion based on the ancient African women's religions---I was born Muslim and raised in the U.S. as a Baptist, but I feel those are "SLAVE" religions---"thought control", "impulse control", "dictator rather than spiritual", with Islam benefitting MEN and Christianity benefitting WHITES.

The fact is---LOVE is for everyone and that includes "self-love". If your faith isn't serving you, but making you a slave to the society on the PRETENSE that it's for GOD you're suffering---then listen to your heart.

Nobody knows shit about shit.

So just pick whatever resonates with you and espouse it.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 269

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 04:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Edeson...YES, IT'S TRUE...the Whites are most definitely trying to cover up our BLACK HISTORY, and especially in Egypt. I am half Egyptian, and event the Black Arabs in Egypt are brainwashed to help COVER UP their own black ancestors.

You will find that there's a little bit of truth in everything that EVERYONE has to say. Just take the parts that resonate with you and "think long and hard" on the rest.

Whites most definitely DESTROYED and DELIBERATELY the history of every race they conquered....the Mayans, Inkas, American Indians, the Africans. The first thing they do is burn your libraries, destroy your sacred religions and writings.

Let me ask you a question Edeson.

When the Whites brought the Black Slaves to America and FORBID them to speak in their own language and FORBID them to have African names----why do you think they did that?

In the 1600's, after the "Africans" had produced enough "new babies"----they began to systematically LYNCH the African parent, to remove any trace of "Africa" from the children. They taught the children---"You're a 'nigger'. That's what you are. And your purpose, according to the bible, is to be a slave."

Now isn't that an example of destroying a People's History and removing them from their own identity???

That part is TRUE.

I can't believe you're 18 and don't know all this.

Have you not at least read Frederick Douglass's autobiography?

It's a disgrace that you're 18 and don't know the "basics" about the world.

You need to get to the library.

Cynique
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: Cynique

Post Number: 2265

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 06:29 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear me, Edenson, didn't you know that white people are mutations of black people and when these aberrations started cropping up in increasing numbers, they were driven out by black tribes, left to band together and migrate to the northern domains. That's why whites treat blacks so bad because they've never forgiven them for chasing them out of the jungles. Heh-heh. BTW, Native Americans are from the Mongoloid/Asian stock and they got to this country because they were able to walk across a land shelf that is now Alaska. The natural bridge has since disappeared due to volcanic activity, and the continents did, indeed, shift and separate. As for all these religious claims, none of the Eastern disciplines accept the Bible as the gospel, and they believe that Jesus was a mystic rather than a messiah. Buddhists, in particular, believe that God exists in the individual and that we are all apart of the same God head. Ohmmmmmmmmmm.

Steve_s
AALBC .com Platinum Poster
Username: Steve_s

Post Number: 91

Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 11:40 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What do they mean by the "Asiatic black man"? There are people from different tribes in India who are blacker than the darkest Africans. They're considered "Caucasians." Defining people by color is limiting. There are Europeans -- Sicilians, Spaniards, Portuguese, and French -- who are darker than some people we call black. Color doesn't explain everything.

Also, who are the "Mongoloid/Asians"? A lot of the great Russian artists, writers, and composers are descended from Genghis Khan: Nikolai Gogol, Wassily Kandinsky, Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, and so on. A Jewish childhood friend of mine's father looked distinctly "Asian" by appearance and another friend's Lithuanian grandmother was also Mongoloid in appearance.

Rustang
Regular Poster
Username: Rustang

Post Number: 41

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 02:40 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I would like to point out that pangea started to separate in the late triasic/early jurrasic era which was about 200 million years ago and that the australopithecene we call Lucy lived about 3 million years ago.That's like 197 million years between the separation and the appearance of anything close to human.The people that you were talking to are idiots :-).I wouldn't have a whole lot of use for any of their interpretations of the history of humanity.Also,once you formulate an idea of what exactly constitutes 'evil' it will become obvious that any assessment of this or that being evil will be based on specific acts committed by a particular individual , not a demographic block.Evil requires two things.Malicious intent and an action motivated by that malicious intent that is so amazingly hurtful that it is on an entirely different level from the run of the mill brutality we inflict upon each other.Evil must therefore reside in the heart of an individual.There are some evil white people,but white people ,as such,are not evil.There are also some evil black people,yellow people,red people,etc.,etc....If you bring in a bunch of purple folks from the planet Zoltar odds are that one or more of them will meet the requirements for being evil and that most of them won't.It seems like you have been speaking to people unable to reason.But,maybe I'm the idiot.It's happened before.:-)

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3068

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 02:49 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rustang,

What about people who don't themselves directly create or enforce an evil enterprise BUT knowingly allow such to continue to exist and/or reap some benefit from such?

Are THEY also "evil"?

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 270

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 02:51 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That's ALL of us in one shape form or fashion, ABM.

We all take part in the "evil"---even the victims.

LOL

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 271

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 02:56 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Naturally, I sounded "harsh" in my appraisal of black men earlier (per Edeson's question)...but my point was NOT that White Men haven't caused/created significant evil on the planet, being the world's Principal Conquerors and Slave Lords

...but that the SAME EXACT desire and greed resides in ALL men...and that the proof is right in our face today as we watch the Victims of White Supremacy openly and willingly CHOOSE IT, enforce it and embrace it....all so that they can SHARE in the White Man's spoils and become "Honorary White Men" for a time.

One thing, as a BLACK woman, that I can no longer do is ignore the fact that I FEAR black men and their "evil" EVEN MORE than I fear the white man. I've experienced more "unfairness" as a black living WITHIN the black community than I have outside it. And that's just a fact.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3069

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 02:58 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

I substantively concur.

Though I think there are few people who are willfully/actively malevolent, most of us in some way or another help maintain/bolster the prevailing evil.

Aaa
First Time Poster
Username: Aaa

Post Number: 1

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 02:59 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Deutsch, Nathaniel ""The Asiatic Black Man": An African American Orientalism?"
Journal of Asian American Studies - Volume 4, Number 3, October 2001, pp. 193-208
The Johns Hopkins University Press

this might be an interesting read, no?

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3070

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 03:00 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

Men are part women. Women are part men.

If men are "evil" it's because their mothers are too.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 272

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 03:00 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ABM---

just know that YOU are a black man, and YOU are my hero.

I love you and I look up to you.

You give me HOPE that there is a chance for our people to EVOLVE.

I want my sons to be like YOU.

I am never talking about YOU when I put these men down.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3071

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 03:01 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Aaa,

Any 'tasty' quotes from "The Asiatic Black Man" you care to share?

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3072

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 03:05 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

Thank you. I appreciate your compliments. But I am HARDLY worthy of such praise.

I don't distinguish myself from Black men to the degree that perhaps you do. I KNOW that but for a few mishaps hither/thither, I could have EASY been the kind of man you revile.

Perhaps that why I appear to 'defend' them. Because, in truth, I'm really defending myself.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 273

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 03:07 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No, ABM, their mothers weren't evil, but were WEAK and were "carrying out" the Prescriptions of their different masters/rulers.

Women who go to church every sunday are not evil---but in many ways, through their total devotion to the White Religion/White God, they create a SON who can only bend to the White man's control and do his bidding.

In this way, these innocent OBEDIENT women have created the evil.

But they themselves are not evil. And this is a good example of what I complained about before with regard to Religion....the "mind control" over the Believer.

Nothing sickens me more than hearing black women say: "God is MY MAN".

It's the most defeatist, UN-godly thing I've ever heard. But with few other prospects and in a society that doesn't honestly allow black women to compete with the other women for "genetic pool space"---what else can they take hope in?

I would rape a man before I accept a life of no dick and the GOOD BOOK and dreams about "heaven".

It's all slavery idealization.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 274

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 03:10 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You see, ABM, this is why I praise you:

Perhaps that why I appear to 'defend' them. Because, in truth, I'm really defending myself.

HONESTY and telling YOUR truth is the KEY that unlocks any woman's anger, because through Honesty she can TRUST YOU.

"Those men" you think I revile---it's only because they aren't willing to have their souls naked before me as you are. They aren't willing to absolve "ME" of the fault for their bullshit. They aren't willing to tell the truth---so that I can UNDERSTAND and love them, regardless of their absence in my life.

No, they'd rather demonize me as some inferior product by which they had to escape.

It's not WHAT A MAN DOES....by HOW.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3074

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 03:17 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

You're being somewhat 'convenient' in your rationale.

I'll agree the evil of men typically is more overt.

But behind all the conquering, murdering, scheming Kings, dictators, preacher - White, Black and Yellow - were/are women urging them on, often to advance their own standing. Sometimes, the women subtlely charm the men into malice. Others command such.

You can't separate the action of a man from the women who've birth and raised them. You can't say the sons are evil and absolve those who've bred them of such.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3075

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 03:21 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

I may agree with your every disparagement of Black men. Heck. Our screws-up are so many/apparent, I'd be a fool to attempt otherwise.

But the tree comes from the root. And, baby, you women are a part of our root. It WE are rotten it's because YOU are also.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 275

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 04:17 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LOL

ABM,

I love it when you talk like Tom Jones.

Rustang
Regular Poster
Username: Rustang

Post Number: 42

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 11:33 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To Abm I would say that,in my opinion,evil is not an absolute quality that a person does not have at all until they step across the line and then are in the same league as Heinrich Himmler or George W.Bush.Those guys would be at one extreme end of the spectrum with folks like Ghandi and Gautama over at the other end and the rest of us falling in somewhere in between.But it is still on a case by case basis.People are indeed able to turn a deaf ear to the cries of thousands or even millions.To whatever extent an individual realizes that this is what they are doing,to that extent they allow evil to dwell within them.But evil is one of those universal qualities that transcends ethnicity,gender or faith.To say that the necessary and sufficient criteria for being classified as evil is simply to have been born white (or black or whatever) is racism of the lowest sort,born of ignorance and hatred.The fairy tale that those morons handed this young brother is so screwed up on so many different levels that one really doesn't even know where to start blowing holes in it.:-)

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3079

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 12:17 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rustang,

Well put. And I concur.

Kola,

Are you favorably comparing my rants/grunts to the stylings of the Welsh singer? HAHA!

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 276

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 12:41 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was the first to say that White men are no more evil than Black men.

But the subject of INATE "Evil" really is IRRELEVANT to the real overview.

The fact is....that "The White People" have always been and continue to be the ENEMY of "The Black People". Their whole relationship with us is predicated on our destruction, and in lieu of waiting on that---our total domination.

The White Man/White Woman, being the Weakest in the Gene Pool is outnumbered/surrounded by People of Color. Therefore, they have to devise elaborate ways inwhich to survive and most often those ways DEPEND ON the destruction/control of other peoples.

In absolving the WHITES of being born "inately" evil----we certainly can't overlook the reality of the Black World's Continuing dehumanization at the hands of Institutionalized White Supremacy.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3081

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 12:51 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

I agree. We can cite/decipher specific acts of malevolence exacted by specific people for specific reasons while STILL acknowledging that all of US are capable of the most unspeakable of evil.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 277

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 12:52 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

One more point, Rustang.

I personally knew Osama Bin Laden and he DOES NOT consider himself to be evil, although, I can vouch that he is beyond evil.

He was created by a society that believes it's RIGHTEOUS to strap bombs on the backs of children and blow them up---in order to blow up people who think-look "differently". I too am from that society. People who believe it's OK for men to randomly Rape women, OK to chop off a starving thief's hands, OK to burn women alive for not bearing BOYS and OK to sacrifice people with "black" skin on the belief that they are not loved by Allah as much as those with Light Skin---all because of religious fanaticism, related MOSTLY to our gross poverty.

The case could be made that ALL mankind is really "evil" and that all mankind is really "good"---encompassing the two.

I personally and secretly believe that MOST young Black American men (25 and under) are "evil" white supremacists---engendering the belief that Black women are inferior, deformed beings not worthy of human respect.

Many other black women feel the same way but are not able to verbalize it yet.

What we felt about encountering WHITE MEN in 1956....is what we now feel about our men.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3084

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 01:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

Why you say ONLY "young Black American men (25 and under) are "evil" white supremacists"? Aren't most of the famous Black men you chide for preferring White/Asian/Hispanic women are a lot OLDER than 25?

Why not accuse ALL of us of being "white supremacists"?

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 278

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 01:24 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The OLDER MEN, ABM, are not as hateful and dangerous as their sick offspring.

I really--in general--don't like young Black males in this country.

We need to give birth to a new son. And kill off the bad one.

Black American women put up with too much and they're self-hating, too. They create these toxic boys.

I really don't like our men.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3085

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 01:33 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

Those are OUR sons. There fault is at least partly ours.

And maybe if more of us were with them and actively helped raise them as they've come along, maybe they'd be different from what you decry.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3086

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 01:35 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

Black people can't excuse themselves of Black people. It either collectively means something to be African American and to be African, or it doesn't.

Cynique
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2266

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 01:38 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What's up with you guys? Aren't you familiar with that omniscient vision of truth as manifested in the Star Wars credo. Evil is just the Dark side. Everybody has a dark side, everybody is capable of a indulging that primitive, feral hemisphere of their brain. Nietzsche, believed that good and bad were relevant, and super beings by the very virtue of being super, are empowered to do whatever serves them best. What is good? I think good is really about exuding love for your fellow man.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 279

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 02:08 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ABM

---when your sons are all diseased----you build a bonfire and kill them all. Or in Egypt, you drown them all.

Then when the sun comes out, you give birth to a NEW son.

The worst thing in the world is for your own Mother to fear and hate you--because part of you being a "white man" now is hating and defiling your own mother. But it's come to that.

As a people, We need a new son.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3087

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 02:15 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

...or a "new" MOTHER to birth/raise him.

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 280

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 02:26 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah, ABM.

Well let's see who's more powerful. You or me.

That's the problem with you fuckers.

You don't LISTEN until it's way too late.

Edenson
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 16

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 07:32 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I see I've missed a lot over the last day. Now to Kola... I never said that I didn't know all about how white people tried to make us forget about our history, in fact in my first message I said that I was kind of conflicted because whites are known for destroying history... I took african and african american history in high school, and I've done research on my own. As far as black men under 25 being evil.. well... if you ask me, thats crazy... If you're going to say that then you must include all black men. These days it's not even about how the parents raise their children... These days kids are exposed to everything, and we choose what we want to do.

I for one was raised without a father, he was there until I was about 13, but even before that he wasn't there if you get what I'm saying. I have the upmost respect for women and my elders... Thats a choice I made.... I live in the suburbs and there are kids who were raised better then me, but they choose to do drugs and carry a gun, and start fights in the "suburbs." It's crazy but everyone makes their own choices in life. If you want to kill us off and start fresh, then be prepared for the same challenegs over again, because these days tv runs kids... and if there is no tv, well be prepared to change yourself as well, because then we're going to be looking up to the adults to set the example, and I don't think a lot of adults are ready to do that either. We follow what you do, we don't think of all of this stuff on our own you know. Evil knows no color... In the dark everyone looks the same, huh???
Much Luv, Stay Strong...
edenson

Kola_boof
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 281

Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 08:22 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ABM,

I know that I pissed you off and made you angry by acting like a bitch...but APOLOGIZE. I'm very sorry for directing cruel things like that about black men TO YOU, when you're not the one I'm mad at.

If you don't want to forgive me, I understand, Boo.

Abm
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 3088

Posted on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 01:18 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Kola,

I don't feel offended by what you've said. So there's no need for an apology.

Go on and do your thing. I'll do mine. And we'll both continue to have fun.

:-)

Edenson
Newbie Poster

Post Number: 18

Posted on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 01:19 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

u so crazy.... LoL 8-)

Anunaki3600
Regular Poster
Username: Anunaki3600

Post Number: 38

Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 - 05:19 am:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

According to ancient text, before the earth was populated, there were lots of battles between the "sons of gods who married the daughters of man" whose were cousins, for supremacy and control of nile/euphratese/tigris river civilization. Also included in these battles was a favotite grandchild (female) of the main diety (Anu) called Inana (other names june, Ishtar, etc) who wanted a place of her own to rule. The main diety (Anu) who had an incestious relation with her gave her the Indus valley and she took a large group of black people from the nile valley to help her build her civilization. Her first settlement was built at a place called Harrapa (sp?)which is in present day Pakistan. Harrapa has the oldest know time clock based on step pyramid and was know for its grain in the ancient world. This godess Ishtar or Inana has been worshipped by Hindus (Kali Maa), Sumerians (Inana), Romans & Greek (Ishtar, June), etc is credited for taking thousands of blacks to start the indus valley civilization thus the "asiatic black man" whose genes are carried by the present day Indian who are BLACK and some have african hair. This information was all recorded on clay tablets in Cuniform text and is located (hidden)in museums in Berlin, some US city museums and in European museums. You have to pay lots of money to get access. Ask researchers of ancient history how difficult it is to access these records. The Olmec civilization in Mexico, with huge heads carved out of stones with "Negroid/African features", i.e. lips, nose, was hidden until very recently developed during the same time by the same nile valley, sun god worshiping black people. My two and a quarter cents.

Imhotep
Newbie Poster
Username: Imhotep

Post Number: 3

Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 12:13 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There is no such thing as an Asiatic Black Man as life, as currently proven by archeological records, started and flourished in the laclustrine (great lakes) region of East Africa (Uganda, Ehtiopia, Kenya, Congo, etc).

Humans didn't start migrating out of Africa until around 60, 000 BCE (Before the common era). What the layman considers race is really the reaction of the body in extreme environmental conditions over a period of time for a given population. Race doesn't exist as a biological reality. It is only through folk taxonomy that this concept exist.

The Nation of Islam believes that a scientist named Yaqub invented white people in a cave. Now for the layman that may seem ridiculus. But we can't look at what they say as a serious and literal thing. IMO, they are speaking in metaphors. To me they are simply saying that Europeans are the by product of African migration into the caves of the Caucus mountains where they began to anatomically morph into the beings we see today.

Any person with any sense of logic will understand that you can't create people in a lab in 40, 000 BCE (which goes beyong their assumed 6000 year existence for white people). This goes for any person who believe Adam and Eve existed and populated the Earth and named EVERYTHING in the garden.

More than likely it is explained the deeper you get into Islam. Remember, the majority of the nation of Islam's high ranking men are Masons. Things aren't always as they seem.

But regardless, it's bullshyt and they need to quit proselytizing.

Asar Imhotep
http://www.mochasuite.com

Cynique
"Cyniquian" Level Poster

Post Number: 2464

Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 12:59 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gee, Imhotep, you are sooo knowledgeable. But watch your back, sweetie, because your confidence is a magnet for challengers.

West_africa
"Cyniquian" Level Poster
Username: West_africa

Post Number: 118

Posted on Friday, October 14, 2005 - 08:35 pm:   Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The concept of the "Asiatic Black Man" is a component of a targeted counter-intelligence effort by Caucasian intelligence operatives to divert and distract the actual lines of concrete knowledge and ideological posture of the Africans in America, the American Blacks (now known as African-Americans).

The construct is the work of "whites", not "Blacks". The construction was then inserted into the "Black" community via the "5 Percenter" community.

The construct is a covert subversion tactic, which enjoyed a considerable degree of success, displacing actual concrete formulations with fantastical assertions.

Still, the Africans in America are stronger than these schemes will prove.

There is no need for "Blacks" to accept the charge as authors of this formulation.

This enemy has been subtle, but their method is not invisible.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Advertise | Chat | Books | Fun Stuff | About AALBC.com | Authors | Getting on the AALBC | Reviews | Writer's Resources | Events | Send us Feedback | Privacy Policy | Sign up for our Email Newsletter | Buy Any Book (advanced book search)

Copyright 1997-2008 AALBC.com - http://aalbc.com